Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 18235
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3595

    Let me Google that for you

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=UTR+sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlide  [View Original Post]
    WTF is utr.

  2. #3594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlide  [View Original Post]
    WTF is utr.
    These are provider's that do not advertise and basically go by word of mouth. They are usually low volume providers that see some select friends. These providers tend to be a bit difficult to see at times because this is not their main gig. Some are board house wives. Some do this as aside for extra income. Thus the UTR "Under The Radar" now some fly real low under the radar and some don't.

    Orlo69.

  3. #3593

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlide  [View Original Post]
    WTF is utr.
    Under the radar. Low profile providers.

  4. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlide  [View Original Post]
    WTF is utr.
    Under the radar.

  5. #3591
    WTF is utr.

  6. #3590

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Is she still all covered? No cim no greek?
    No CIM or Greek but she does give a pretty good BBBJ now and her main performance is much better too. No, you will not get BBFS from her.

    She looks so hot. That ass is amazing, absolutely to die for. Her long, thick hair is gorgeous and so soft. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL that charges a fair gift of only $ hh and $. 8 fh.

  7. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    She's still in town and eager to accept gentlemen callers. She's looking as fine as ever. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL right now and a lot of guys agree with me. $ hh and $. 8 fh.

    As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.
    Is she still all covered? No cim no greek?

  8. #3588

    Cassieee

    Any seniors willing to share her info with me? Haven't seen her but I've heard great things about her!

  9. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
    LOL I do and will share. If a lady wants to remain UTR, I will respect that. I probably won't ask for o.

    Information in messages until I get the senior member status.

    I go to south florida on occasion anyways, and do have more action there when I am away from home.

  10. #3586

    The stunning and incomparable Cassie.

    She's still in town and eager to accept gentlemen callers. She's looking as fine as ever. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL right now and a lot of guys agree with me. $ hh and $. 8 fh.

    As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.

  11. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
    I have had the luck of having a true UTR for a while. Redhead, mid twenties a spinner and we clicked from day one. Anytime I wanted to see her she was a available and open to any request I had as long as I was passing Mario's. If she wasn't visiting uncle for an extended stay I'd still be visiting her every chance I got. I prefer a UTR.

  12. #3584

    In the words of

    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!

  13. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.

  14. #3582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?

    Thanks,
    If you know her name just put it in the search forum tool. It will highlight her name. Or you can just ask a member that has seen her how to contact her. Most member will point you in the right direction.

    Orlo69.

  15. #3581

    Provider Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?

    Thanks,

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape