Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 18221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3596
    WTF is utr.

  2. #3595

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Is she still all covered? No cim no greek?
    No CIM or Greek but she does give a pretty good BBBJ now and her main performance is much better too. No, you will not get BBFS from her.

    She looks so hot. That ass is amazing, absolutely to die for. Her long, thick hair is gorgeous and so soft. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL that charges a fair gift of only $ hh and $. 8 fh.

  3. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    She's still in town and eager to accept gentlemen callers. She's looking as fine as ever. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL right now and a lot of guys agree with me. $ hh and $. 8 fh.

    As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.
    Is she still all covered? No cim no greek?

  4. #3593

    Cassieee

    Any seniors willing to share her info with me? Haven't seen her but I've heard great things about her!

  5. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
    LOL I do and will share. If a lady wants to remain UTR, I will respect that. I probably won't ask for o.

    Information in messages until I get the senior member status.

    I go to south florida on occasion anyways, and do have more action there when I am away from home.

  6. #3591

    The stunning and incomparable Cassie.

    She's still in town and eager to accept gentlemen callers. She's looking as fine as ever. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL right now and a lot of guys agree with me. $ hh and $. 8 fh.

    As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.

  7. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
    I have had the luck of having a true UTR for a while. Redhead, mid twenties a spinner and we clicked from day one. Anytime I wanted to see her she was a available and open to any request I had as long as I was passing Mario's. If she wasn't visiting uncle for an extended stay I'd still be visiting her every chance I got. I prefer a UTR.

  8. #3589

    In the words of

    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!

  9. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.

  10. #3587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?

    Thanks,
    If you know her name just put it in the search forum tool. It will highlight her name. Or you can just ask a member that has seen her how to contact her. Most member will point you in the right direction.

    Orlo69.

  11. #3586

    Provider Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?

    Thanks,

  12. #3585
    I would say you hit the nail on the head there, Orlo.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBen  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the wisdom Orlo69. All makes good sense. I'll try the PM route when I see one here.

  13. #3584

    UTR's

    Very well said Orlo.

    UTR usually are reserve for the very selective and have to gain your way up there.

  14. #3583

    Thanks Orlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    Thank you for the wisdom Orlo69. All makes good sense. I'll try the PM route when I see one here.

  15. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBen  [View Original Post]
    Very new here so just learning the ropes. What qualifies someone to get UTR detail? Looking for area North of Orlando.

    Thanks in advance for the knowledge. FL Ben.
    First off, get reviews from known providers. No one will ever give you digits till you do that. Kinda like, pay your dues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape