Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13177

    Last night on the are

    Drove around from around 9 till 10. At first only saw 2 BSW and an older WSW. There were a lot I'm sure a few of you guys were out there with me. As a lot more were out. Cpl looked to young to risk (especially one in red dress).

    Eventually scooped Beth. I'd guess late 30's great tits deacent body. Dirty blonde. White. Standard everything no spit. Thinking next time taking her to notel as I was enjoying rubbing her kitty. Don't have big enough vehicle to fuck in comfortably (I've done but prefer not to).

  2. #13176

    Red looking

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Red a few nights ago from over there.
    How is red looking. Is she thick.

  3. #13175

    Re: Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    Oh my. Barbie was my ATF. Picked her up the first time at the fast food chicken restaurant on the Ave. She was my first repeat girl, the first one who made me comfortable about picking up a girl and taking her to a motel. Just the nicest, sweetest girl ever. I recall that she apologized for the porn on the motel TV as "kind of vulgar". The last time I saw her, years ago, she said she was getting out of the business, a friend was taking her to a suburban community north. I was happy for her then, but I'll admit I would love to see her again. I take she is once again on the Ave in the usual area.

  4. #13174

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Coco on the Ave today for the first time in weeks. She just died her hair red, so I almost didn't recognize her. She was in the hospital for a couple of weeks recently (overdose), so she is nice and thick. With the red hair and makeup on, she looked like a welfare, drug addled, pockmarked version of Bernadette Peters (for you fellow old timers). Solid BBBJCIM with swallow for the usual. Never any problems with her. No number, of course. I also saw little Tracy with the long hair. She's looking decent. At least her legs aren't all scarred up like most. I got her number for future reference. No luck looking for Barbie.
    Coco looked pregnant last time i saw her which has been about 2 weeks.

  5. #13173

    Coco on the Ave

    I saw Coco on the Ave today for the first time in weeks. She just died her hair red, so I almost didn't recognize her. She was in the hospital for a couple of weeks recently (overdose), so she is nice and thick. With the red hair and makeup on, she looked like a welfare, drug addled, pockmarked version of Bernadette Peters (for you fellow old timers). Solid BBBJCIM with swallow for the usual. Never any problems with her. No number, of course. I also saw little Tracy with the long hair. She's looking decent. At least her legs aren't all scarred up like most. I got her number for future reference. No luck looking for Barbie.

  6. #13172

    Most life I have seen on the Ave in quite some time

    Heading home from work, I took the scenic route. Just west of the Budget was a short, somewhat healthy pudgy, brunette with her hair in ponytail. She looked to be about 5' to 5'2". Second night this week that I've seen her. Not my taste, so passed; I prefer skinny and petite. Another mile west was a heavier blonde in sparkly top definitely giving the look. I didn't think they wore ho-wear anymore. Heading into Ypsi were two more, but I'll post those in Ann Arbor. Time through Inkster was about 11:50 pm. Happy hunting! Looks like they might be coming out.

  7. #13171

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Would this be the same little blonde Barbie from several years ago?
    Yes it is.

  8. #13170
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    I used to C 4-8 SW A Night between Middlebelt & Beech Daly Walking the Ave In Inkster, once it warmed up like it is now. But it seems Dead this Year. Anyone Scooped anything lately??
    Picked up Red a few nights ago from over there.

  9. #13169
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Damn that girl knows how to please!
    Would this be the same little blonde Barbie from several years ago?

  10. #13168

    Barbie on the ave

    Damn that girl knows how to please!

  11. #13167

    Mich Ave Inkster

    Thanks, I like reading all Reports Good Or Bad.

  12. #13166

    P. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    I used to C 4-8 SW A Night between Middlebelt & Beech Daly Walking the Ave In Inkster, once it warmed up like it is now. But it seems Dead this Year. Anyone Scooped anything lately??
    Apologies for the long inconclusive story. The short answer is: there will still be SW's on that stretch of road. You just got to be there when they are. Try mid-mornings.

  13. #13165
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    I used to C 4-8 SW A Night between Middlebelt & Beech Daly Walking the Ave In Inkster, once it warmed up like it is now. But it seems Dead this Year. Anyone Scooped anything lately??
    I did, during that very hot weather at the end of May. But with caveats: it was not on the street, but inside a convenience store. I saw her walk in as I drove past, so I pulled in after her. After I bought a lottery ticket, I chatted her up at the sunglasses rack. She was petite with longish dark hair tied up, a curvy bottom, small on top. She introduced herself as Ashley. She said she was a dancer at Henry's and didn't walk, so being picked up was new to her. She asked what I was interested in, and how much I was willing to pay.

    Now. Let me stop here a moment. I believed this was the same Ashley I have had the pleasure of her half-and-half attention in the back at Henry's. I could not believe my good luck in scooping her off the street. But things progressed differently.

    She got in my van and let me know she did not have time for a motel stay, as she was headed back to a room with friends. In fact, she took a call from one of these friends right then, and engaged in some loud argument that passed for conversation. Meanwhile, I drove around looking for a likely spot.

    However, I am not fond of car dates, and especially not in broad daylight at rush hour. On top of that, my van lost its a / c and the afternoon temps were in the 90's. And finally, during the drive and a stop at a store for a cigarette lighter for Ashley, I began to notice details about her that I overlooked before.

    Perhaps the bar lights at Henry's are kept low for a good reason. But I could now discern she had skin blemishes that may or may not signal drug use on her face and arms -- she was wearing loose long sleeves on a hot day. The kicker was several missing teeth in her front upper jaw, and the remains of the stubs were a color that teeth shouldn't be. I couldn't believe the unfortunate girl in front of me was the same one I was happy to bang a couple months ago in the club. Her face and figure were still cute, but...

    We had settled on sixty for BBBJ, a hundred for cfs, but I was becoming much less interested in attempting FS in that heat inside my un-air-conditioned and van; and the mental image of my dick in THAT mouth made my genitalia attempt to withdraw back inside my body.

    So I scrambled for excuses to let her go, even after she dropped her price for BJ to twenty. I drove her nearby her motel while she was demanding twenty for her time as lost income. I gave her five instead. She gave me a dirty look as she stepped out.

    Hey, that's all right. She could have given me something worse.

  14. #13164

    Mich Ave Ink Town?

    I used to C 4-8 SW A Night between Middlebelt & Beech Daly Walking the Ave In Inkster, once it warmed up like it is now. But it seems Dead this Year. Anyone Scooped anything lately??

  15. #13163

    The Are Late Afternoon.

    Cruised by and saw one tranny looking, one WSW too skinny, and one preggo BSW with blonde hair. A couple of uncles came by to disburse the crowd. Dead after that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape