Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13162
    Quote Originally Posted by Carousing71  [View Original Post]
    The last several times I cruised the area, it was deader than dead. Like a graveyard. Any action there these days?
    Cass Corridor has been mostly, or entirely dead since the 90's.

    In the late 80's, it was hopping. I'm not old enough to have partaken in the real heyday of the 70's and before that.

  2. #13161

    The Cass Corridor

    The last several times I cruised the area, it was deader than dead. Like a graveyard. Any action there these days?

  3. #13160

    What area?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBeans  [View Original Post]
    Brown or dark red hair. Lots of tattoos on the arms. Not heavyset, but big hips. Took the money and ran.
    Where exactly did you pick her up at on the ARE?

  4. #13159

    Cameron on the ARE. Ripoff

    Brown or dark red hair. Lots of tattoos on the arms. Not heavyset, but big hips. Took the money and ran.

  5. #13158

    Redhead was on harper

    Spotted her today on my way home, was driving my coworker home so I couldn't stop. Average body build, wavy or curly brownish red hair, pale skin. Was walking with a real dark skinned girl. Anyone know her? Didn't get a good look at the face to see if it was anyone I recognize. Doubt its cece unless she suddenly gained about 50 lbs.

  6. #13157

    The are report for Monday night 6:30

    Did a drive by last night, 6:30 Monday. From 6 mi to 8. Not much to view. A bbw buzz cut hair knockers to the waist line. Then all the way past 7. 5 mi older thin WSW with red dew rag. She looked promising. Didn't partake. Anybody have any info on the WSW?

  7. #13156

    While the board was down. Are and Triangle

    Glad to see the site up again.

    Couple of reports. Sun 5/13. Usually stay away from the Are but was on the 8 mi and SB 75 service drives and saw a decent looking WSW. Navigated the neighborhood one-way streets to get back around and scooped Danielle (or Janelle, not sure). Petite, dark hair. , nice. She said it had been a slow day and would do half and half for. 35. Much as I wanted that, doing FS in the mid afternoon on the street seemed riskier than a curbside or road head BJ, so did that instead for. 2 plus tip, which was excellent. Will look for that one again next tine I'm over that way.

    Also had a CBJ "date" with cute "Jenny" in the Triangle, late weekday afternoon, side street s. Of the notel on GR. Was cleaning out my car recently, under the seat was a phone I'm pretty sure was hers. Hoping to see her out there again I'd like to get it back to her. Maybe there'd be a "reward. ".

  8. #13155

    Cabana Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the east side this morning around 10 am just doing some window shopping. Nothing much out. Some serious shit was going down at the cabana though. Half of the Detroit police were there just milling around. Soggy morning for some OT. There was also a fire truck blocking half of Harper with its ladder extended to the roof of the motel. Some guy was climbing down to the truck. Not sure who he was. He wasn't wearing a fire or police uniform. There didn't seem to be any kind of fire. Also, in the neighborhood behind the motel I saw a couple of cops on foot with dogs. Be careful, the area is hot!

    JD.
    News is saying someone was shot to death after an argument.

  9. #13154

    East side-cabana Motel

    Cruised the east side this morning around 10 am just doing some window shopping. Nothing much out. Some serious shit was going down at the cabana though. Half of the Detroit police were there just milling around. Soggy morning for some OT. There was also a fire truck blocking half of Harper with its ladder extended to the roof of the motel. Some guy was climbing down to the truck. Not sure who he was. He wasn't wearing a fire or police uniform. There didn't seem to be any kind of fire. Also, in the neighborhood behind the motel I saw a couple of cops on foot with dogs. Be careful, the area is hot!

    JD.

  10. #13153

    Peggy

    I have been wanting to spend some time with her for a while. I was able to visit with her today. Her price is good. I decided for a bng. She is older for sure but her oral skills are good. I will repeat for sure. She is pretty skinny. She is easy going, in a safe location.

  11. #13152

    Newbie!

    Good morning! I am new to this page, but there's a lot of great information on here. I come to Detroit several times a year on business, and I am always looking for a female to play with while I am in town. I used to be able to drive down Michigan Ave and find someone who met my needs, and if not, I could stop at Club Venus, lower my standards, and pretty much get whatever I wanted. Now it seems like there are no SW's on Michigan Ave. Where should I be looking these days? Thanks in advance for any help!

  12. #13151

    The Ave

    Its been pretty dry on all strolls or just nothing worth my time. Met a few on the ave over the past week, start with April, she's been around awhile. Scooped her for a decent bbbjwcim.

    Next was Kristy, blonde decent body and doesn't look ran down. Scooped her for a bbbjwcim and she swallowed every drop, I will definitely repeat.

    Last on the lis is MJ. She's Native American, decent looking, nice body but she can't hear very well. Got a bbbjwcim from her that was good, she gave a very sloppy BJ as she slapped herself in the face with my dick and licked my balls with so much passion. I will definitely repeat with her, of course no digits for her!

  13. #13150

    Peggy Back In Action

    Peggy looking to get back into hobby.

    She is now in Westland in her own place.

    Message me for contact info.

    Be Safe Out There.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herrgen  [View Original Post]
    Saw Peggy.

    Great time will definitely repeat, but she will not be for everybody.

    She has obviously lost quite a bit of weight in a short time.

    Very skinny now, deflated big breasts, loose skin.

    That said, very enthusiastic, enjoyable, safe incall north of Mount Clemens.

    Reasonably priced.

    Be Safe Out There.

  14. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBeans  [View Original Post]
    I had a great BBBJ from Carter. A cute thin blonde. Got digits and called the next day but the number was shut off. Not sure if I took it down wrong. Anyone able to confirm it?
    Odds are it was off when she gave it to you. FYI, carter can be a dirty girl (can't say the B word).

  15. #13148

    Apt Building

    Quote Originally Posted by DeboDee23  [View Original Post]
    What about the apartments building.
    A video on the web showing the surrounding area before clearing / demolition mentioned that the apartment building was not going to be razed, although the neighboring houses on Campbell and everything west of Campbell would be coming down. The person narrating the video mentioned that the traffic coming off the bridge would be passing right in front of the building and the noise would be continuous, but. The plans were that the building would be untouched.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape