Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 39977
-
06-17-18 14:54 #19022Senior Member

Posts: 155FS at the spa
Which is the best AMP for FS?
I've been wanting to try this for some time already and I want to have a great time.
I've already tried the mp at elston but no FS just a standard finish.
I'm looking for FS with a decent looking masseuse. Any help is appreciated!
-
06-16-18 15:53 #19021Banned Member

Posts: 419083 Health Spa Willow Brook (Old Pine Tree)
I've made a few visits. If your new and / or they are busy the MMS will offer the TS. I was new and they have been busy so MMS offered and I declined each time. I've left happy each time with level 1 and level 2 service, but was offered level 3. Three different ladies, clicked with two of them, average service from 1, good service from one and outstanding service from the last one and most recent. All ladies in their 40's. They do still ask how many times you have been, who did you see, how recently you were here etc.. One let me know what tip she wanted and its what I had in mind so no issues. The other two accepted what I offered no issues. It looks like some ladies don't stay very long, 1 to 2 weeks so the rotation looks good. They painted and cleaned up the rooms so it has a nice new look. It also looks like only 2 girls work at a time which causes the busyness. If you can be patient with the busyness and LEO checks I recommend trying them.
-
06-16-18 13:51 #19020Senior Member

Posts: 349Deerfield
There is always seventh heaven on lake cook but they are cautious and more controlled than the old days.
Originally Posted by Layne123
[View Original Post]
There are a couple of Russian places on Shermer in Northbrook. You can get HE pretty much at all. Then YMMV you may do better from there.
All of these require appts. No walk ins.
-
06-16-18 10:42 #19019Senior Member

Posts: 221Deerfield
From my research it seems there used to be some good places in / near Deerfield. Closest I can find now is Mt Prospect. Anyone know of any new places in / around Deerfield?
Thanks.
-
06-15-18 23:46 #19018Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yep.
Heavenly, and three different Foot Massage places. You can also get lucky at the gym or the Jewel. Or a Greyhound bus on an overnight trip. What I mean, of course, is its really a question of connecting with a person. Actually, I imagine more than one member has succeeded at Heavenly.
Bob.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 16:14 #19017Senior Member

Posts: 275Same thing happened when palm tree opened. I had massage from mms who was testing me. I came back another day and didn't click with MT. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 15:46 #19016Senior Member

Posts: 192I can't say what the hell is going on there. I drove by there earlier today about 11 AM both doors were open sign was on. Went to stop in at my lunch at 1 PM both doors closed light off. I don't know what their deal is since they've re-opened can't seem to get in there now on my 3rd try.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 10:54 #19015Senior Member

Posts: 1573Envy
Well, after a countless number of visits and ton of money spent HE might occur, but what is the point?
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 10:05 #19014Senior Member

Posts: 3479I Would Avoid Massage Envy Totally.
With all the bad press they've been getting I wouldn't go to Massage Envy at all.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 09:04 #19013Banned Member

Posts: 4190Ain't happening in Naperville. LOL.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 23:40 #19012Banned Member

Posts: 1121Never say never.
Originally Posted by Exoticcar
[View Original Post]
There was a well respected member here who did quite well at Heavenly, which is basically the same thing. The key being patience and the willingness to invest in many visits before the next level.
-
06-14-18 21:57 #19011Senior Member

Posts: 231Gunnison
Any new reports on Gunnison? Thinking about checking it out either Friday after work or early next week
-
06-14-18 21:07 #19010Senior Member

Posts: 91I tried searching for it, but I have a vague recollection of reading an article about an MT getting caught at a massage envy.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 20:59 #19009Senior Member

Posts: 3479Massage Envy Trouble.
With all the negative news and trouble Massage Envy has been in lately you really want to try getting extra play?
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 20:02 #19008Senior Member

Posts: 275Why? Dunno
Any good? Pm ok. Web site photos are fake hot. Ad copy suggestive. Been fooled before.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Be safe.








Reply With Quote





