Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 39974
-
06-16-18 10:42 #19019Senior Member

Posts: 221Deerfield
From my research it seems there used to be some good places in / near Deerfield. Closest I can find now is Mt Prospect. Anyone know of any new places in / around Deerfield?
Thanks.
-
06-15-18 23:46 #19018Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yep.
Heavenly, and three different Foot Massage places. You can also get lucky at the gym or the Jewel. Or a Greyhound bus on an overnight trip. What I mean, of course, is its really a question of connecting with a person. Actually, I imagine more than one member has succeeded at Heavenly.
Bob.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 16:14 #19017Senior Member

Posts: 275Same thing happened when palm tree opened. I had massage from mms who was testing me. I came back another day and didn't click with MT. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 15:46 #19016Senior Member

Posts: 192I can't say what the hell is going on there. I drove by there earlier today about 11 AM both doors were open sign was on. Went to stop in at my lunch at 1 PM both doors closed light off. I don't know what their deal is since they've re-opened can't seem to get in there now on my 3rd try.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 10:54 #19015Senior Member

Posts: 1573Envy
Well, after a countless number of visits and ton of money spent HE might occur, but what is the point?
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 10:05 #19014Senior Member

Posts: 3479I Would Avoid Massage Envy Totally.
With all the bad press they've been getting I wouldn't go to Massage Envy at all.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 09:04 #19013Banned Member

Posts: 4190Ain't happening in Naperville. LOL.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 23:40 #19012Banned Member

Posts: 1121Never say never.
Originally Posted by Exoticcar
[View Original Post]
There was a well respected member here who did quite well at Heavenly, which is basically the same thing. The key being patience and the willingness to invest in many visits before the next level.
-
06-14-18 21:57 #19011Senior Member

Posts: 230Gunnison
Any new reports on Gunnison? Thinking about checking it out either Friday after work or early next week
-
06-14-18 21:07 #19010Senior Member

Posts: 91I tried searching for it, but I have a vague recollection of reading an article about an MT getting caught at a massage envy.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 20:59 #19009Senior Member

Posts: 3479Massage Envy Trouble.
With all the negative news and trouble Massage Envy has been in lately you really want to try getting extra play?
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 20:02 #19008Senior Member

Posts: 275Why? Dunno
Any good? Pm ok. Web site photos are fake hot. Ad copy suggestive. Been fooled before.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
06-14-18 19:49 #19007Senior Member

Posts: 88No way. Only thing close is if you find a ME therapist doing massages at her place as well, but that's after she takes a liking to you. That has been my experience.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 19:02 #19006Senior Member

Posts: 725Massage envy
Anyone ever get action at massage envy.
Family just got me a gift card st the Naperville store.
Yes I get the irony.
-
06-14-18 16:13 #19005Senior Member

Posts: 126New life belmont
Hey guys any info on new life on Belmont. You can pm me. Interested in check out this weekend. Thanks.










Reply With Quote





