Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 472 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7073
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #248

    Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic. She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.
    Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.

    Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".

  2. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    She had reviews at TER; no reviewer had a problem with her. She has a current ad at bedpage. Exchanged several emails today. I told her I was 25+ miles from her location. I gave her my phone #. She called. Was somewhat difficult to understand her, don't know if cheap phone or her diction was poor. She mentioned she had an appointment an hour before mine. When I suggested that I come later she said, "No, most guys only take 20 minutes".

    At that point I should have cancelled. I never do less than an hour, but failed to tell her that. I ended up paying for that mistake. Parked in the # parking spot she gave me and called her two minutes before the appointment time. No answer. Called again in five minutes. She answered and said she could not see me. She said she could see me tomorrow and I said I would be driving 25 miles again to see her. She asked if I said that in the email. I had; she mentioned in the first phone call that she gets a lot of emails.

    Even though I was parked at her apartment complex her voice was still garbled. I did not ask her to repeat her excuse because at that point I did not care.
    I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic.

    She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.

  3. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    If this is who I think it is, it may be the latina in lemon grove. Great service but defiinitely not 20, and has been posting for quite awhile.
    How old you think she is. How come you didn't post a report about her.

  4. #245

    Nina review.

    Saw Nina a little bit ago. Pics are accurate. She's super chill and fun. Got her ad off STG. Negotiated the price a little bit. Wish her menu was a bit more extensive, but it's good for what it is if you're looking for CIM.

  5. #244

    Flake Report: Diamond in Chula Vista

    She had reviews at TER; no reviewer had a problem with her. She has a current ad at bedpage. Exchanged several emails today. I told her I was 25+ miles from her location. I gave her my phone #. She called. Was somewhat difficult to understand her, don't know if cheap phone or her diction was poor. She mentioned she had an appointment an hour before mine. When I suggested that I come later she said, "No, most guys only take 20 minutes".

    At that point I should have cancelled. I never do less than an hour, but failed to tell her that. I ended up paying for that mistake. Parked in the # parking spot she gave me and called her two minutes before the appointment time. No answer. Called again in five minutes. She answered and said she could not see me. She said she could see me tomorrow and I said I would be driving 25 miles again to see her. She asked if I said that in the email. I had; she mentioned in the first phone call that she gets a lot of emails.

    Even though I was parked at her apartment complex her voice was still garbled. I did not ask her to repeat her excuse because at that point I did not care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2925043_77522_1215979-CnFEiuWiEMTKgH9AI7lF.jpeg‎  

  6. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Lemon Grove, SD.

    This for my non-championship. I got you hometown. I know it's been awhile. Please don't pm asking for info. If you search long enough, you will find her.

    Very sweet, laughable provider who is new to the industry. Very easy going. My first time ever donating this much for a car date. Just a couple bucks more, well worth it to make new friends (times are tough right now).

    XXBJ. XXFS. YMMV.

    50 in car.

    Age 20.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUYvOkyTmU

    We are back 50 stars. My hands up to the sky for all the Mongers worldwide!
    If this is who I think it is, it may be the latina in lemon grove. Great service but defiinitely not 20, and has been posting for quite awhile.

  7. #242

    May 2018

    Lemon Grove, SD.

    This for my non-championship. I got you hometown. I know it's been awhile. Please don't pm asking for info. If you search long enough, you will find her.

    Very sweet, laughable provider who is new to the industry. Very easy going. My first time ever donating this much for a car date. Just a couple bucks more, well worth it to make new friends (times are tough right now).

    XXBJ. XXFS. YMMV.

    50 in car.

    Age 20.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUYvOkyTmU

    We are back 50 stars. My hands up to the sky for all the Mongers worldwide!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_angela-1079867732_large.jpg‎   rsz_10781965_li.jpg‎  

  8. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Presumably you mean the Destiny in Mira Mesa who used to do doubles with Diana in Escondido. Destiny (who added implants after she went on her own) had reviews on TER that were average at best. The were not good enough to result in her being on my hope-to-see list.
    Plus she moved out of mira mesa last year. Said she was moving to Escondido.

    I agree she was average at best, plus 3 times bigger than her pics.

  9. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Presumably you mean the Destiny in Mira Mesa who used to do doubles with Diana in Escondido. Destiny (who added implants after she went on her own) had reviews on TER that were average at best. The were not good enough to result in her being on my hope-to-see list.
    Yeah I saw her some years ago and was really not good.

  10. #239

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Destiny comes to mind.
    Presumably you mean the Destiny in Mira Mesa who used to do doubles with Diana in Escondido. Destiny (who added implants after she went on her own) had reviews on TER that were average at best. The were not good enough to result in her being on my hope-to-see list.

  11. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOBrain  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I was thinking about some after noon delight for my lunch break. Was wondering if anyone knows good providers in the Mira Mesa / Poway area. Pm me if you please.
    Destiny comes to mind.

  12. #237

    Mira mesa / poway

    Hey guys. I was thinking about some after noon delight for my lunch break. Was wondering if anyone knows good providers in the Mira Mesa / Poway area. Pm me if you please.

  13. #236

    Visiting San Diego soon

    Hi,

    I am visiting San Diego in Mid May would like to request information on safe and reliable providers that can offer overnight service.

    Please PM me.

    Thanks.

  14. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatIsBack  [View Original Post]
    Which hotels are not trashy and comfy to meet at in LA.
    Why not post in the Los Angeles section for the people that live there and visit them frequently?

  15. #234

    What are some decent hotels in LA.

    Which hotels are not trashy and comfy to meet at in LA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape