Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7073
-
06-13-18 22:21 #248Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance
Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".
-
06-13-18 20:45 #247Senior Member

Posts: 1356I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.
-
06-13-18 20:42 #246Senior Member

Posts: 1356How old you think she is. How come you didn't post a report about her.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 20:14 #245Senior Member

Posts: 48Nina review.
Saw Nina a little bit ago. Pics are accurate. She's super chill and fun. Got her ad off STG. Negotiated the price a little bit. Wish her menu was a bit more extensive, but it's good for what it is if you're looking for CIM.
-
06-13-18 19:30 #244Senior Member

Posts: 304Flake Report: Diamond in Chula Vista
She had reviews at TER; no reviewer had a problem with her. She has a current ad at bedpage. Exchanged several emails today. I told her I was 25+ miles from her location. I gave her my phone #. She called. Was somewhat difficult to understand her, don't know if cheap phone or her diction was poor. She mentioned she had an appointment an hour before mine. When I suggested that I come later she said, "No, most guys only take 20 minutes".
At that point I should have cancelled. I never do less than an hour, but failed to tell her that. I ended up paying for that mistake. Parked in the # parking spot she gave me and called her two minutes before the appointment time. No answer. Called again in five minutes. She answered and said she could not see me. She said she could see me tomorrow and I said I would be driving 25 miles again to see her. She asked if I said that in the email. I had; she mentioned in the first phone call that she gets a lot of emails.
Even though I was parked at her apartment complex her voice was still garbled. I did not ask her to repeat her excuse because at that point I did not care.
-
06-13-18 16:30 #243Senior Member

Posts: 789If this is who I think it is, it may be the latina in lemon grove. Great service but defiinitely not 20, and has been posting for quite awhile.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 04:29 #242Senior Member

Posts: 1356May 2018
Lemon Grove, SD.
This for my non-championship. I got you hometown. I know it's been awhile. Please don't pm asking for info. If you search long enough, you will find her.
Very sweet, laughable provider who is new to the industry. Very easy going. My first time ever donating this much for a car date. Just a couple bucks more, well worth it to make new friends (times are tough right now).
XXBJ. XXFS. YMMV.
50 in car.
Age 20.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUYvOkyTmU
We are back 50 stars. My hands up to the sky for all the Mongers worldwide!
-
04-10-18 19:34 #241Senior Member

Posts: 31Plus she moved out of mira mesa last year. Said she was moving to Escondido.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
I agree she was average at best, plus 3 times bigger than her pics.
-
04-10-18 13:50 #240Senior Member

Posts: 43Yeah I saw her some years ago and was really not good.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 03:54 #239Senior Member

Posts: 304Destiny
Presumably you mean the Destiny in Mira Mesa who used to do doubles with Diana in Escondido. Destiny (who added implants after she went on her own) had reviews on TER that were average at best. The were not good enough to result in her being on my hope-to-see list.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 10:15 #238Senior Member

Posts: 302Destiny comes to mind.
Originally Posted by JohnnyOBrain
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 15:50 #237Regular Member

Posts: 24Mira mesa / poway
Hey guys. I was thinking about some after noon delight for my lunch break. Was wondering if anyone knows good providers in the Mira Mesa / Poway area. Pm me if you please.
-
04-05-18 17:19 #236Senior Member

Posts: 40Visiting San Diego soon
Hi,
I am visiting San Diego in Mid May would like to request information on safe and reliable providers that can offer overnight service.
Please PM me.
Thanks.
-
04-01-18 16:30 #235Senior Member

Posts: 39Why not post in the Los Angeles section for the people that live there and visit them frequently?
Originally Posted by HeatIsBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 07:51 #234Forum Advertiser

Posts: 26What are some decent hotels in LA.
Which hotels are not trashy and comfy to meet at in LA.












Reply With Quote





