rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 552 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes I experienced the same thing for 2 days until I use vpn in canada or other countries to get here. This is tyranny.
    Hopefully it was just experimental.

  2. #1177

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Yep it was happening for a short time today but I can get back on the site now from my wifi at home. Some people may be starting to do it or are just testing it out to see if they can censor. Something was definitely in effect for a short time earlier today.
    Yes I experienced the same thing for 2 days until I use vpn in canada or other countries to get here. This is tyranny.

  3. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Yep something is going on. I noticed that too.
    Yep it was happening for a short time today but I can get back on the site now from my wifi at home. Some people may be starting to do it or are just testing it out to see if they can censor. Something was definitely in effect for a short time earlier today.

  4. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Diznatz  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying that it was caused by the repeal of net neutrality, but I could not access this site until I used a vpn. Without the vpn every time I attempted to reach the page I got a message that I had no internet acess. Even when I could reach other sites fine!
    Yep something is going on. I noticed that too.

  5. #1174

    Net neutrality?

    I'm not saying that it was caused by the repeal of net neutrality, but I could not access this site until I used a vpn. Without the vpn every time I attempted to reach the page I got a message that I had no internet acess. Even when I could reach other sites fine!

  6. #1173

    Kiki was my find

    Some people crack me up sayimg they made a great find just cause they chatted an SA page or heard about someone from so and so and claim to be the one that found them. When you take the time to bring a girl, especially a non pro like KIki or Alexis out in the forum to share and promote with select gentlemen, that's giving back, that's making a great find. Same type people that take credit for other peoples effort pretend to be promoting parties, prod me for the how it's done and make posts but never follow through and say oh I throw parties. Be a lurker or get out there and find something yourself, most people know whos who.

  7. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by TheParrot  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._ZKYmfuVH0-3vO

    What the hell is going on with all these new bills / laws to govern the internet??

    The battle for net neutrality has been lost, and we saw the damage FOSTA caused.

    Where will we go from here? What is the date of the internet as we know it??
    From what I've read, it's probably no worse than that Y2 K scare many years ago.

  8. #1171

    The battle for net neutrality has been LOST

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._ZKYmfuVH0-3vO

    What the hell is going on with all these new bills / laws to govern the internet??

    The battle for net neutrality has been lost, and we saw the damage FOSTA caused.

    Where will we go from here? What is the date of the internet as we know it??

  9. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by GirdedLoins  [View Original Post]
    That only sounds fair to me.
    Tru that. I straight up say either I can or can't make it.

  10. #1169

    No Objection!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    There have been several of you that have not been to parties before that requested to come, realize those of us that do it get perks with the girls but mostly we do it for the fun of it. There is a lot of juggling that goes into planning, screening, and messaging folks. If you are one the guys that say I'm in and want the experience realize its a short list fellas. If you change your mind or can't make it take the 30 secs to say so, shit happens I cancel thimgs too. I get the reason why some of you can't reach girls either probably for the same reason, you get blocked for being a flake.
    That only sounds fair to me.

  11. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    I apologize for my drama and bow down to the King. Yes I said Maddy seemed like she was on drugs. I said that because I called her one time and she seemed out of it but who knows and who cares.
    Just my humble opinion, I would be very wary of accusing anyone of being on drugs without actually seeing them in the act or seeing physical evidence such as needle marks etc. I have never met Maddy but she could have been suffering from morning sickness, it can occur at any time of the day.

  12. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    There have been several of you that have not been to parties before that requested to come, realize those of us that do it get perks with the girls but mostly we do it for the fun of it. There is a lot of juggling that goes into planning, screening, and messaging folks. If you are one the guys that say I'm in and want the experience realize its a short list fellas. If you change your mind or can't make it take the 30 secs to say so, shit happens I cancel thimgs too. I get the reason why some of you can't reach girls either probably for the same reason, you get blocked for being a flake.
    I agree be an adult and let people know if you are not going to make it.

  13. #1166

    Common courtesy

    There have been several of you that have not been to parties before that requested to come, realize those of us that do it get perks with the girls but mostly we do it for the fun of it. There is a lot of juggling that goes into planning, screening, and messaging folks. If you are one the guys that say I'm in and want the experience realize its a short list fellas. If you change your mind or can't make it take the 30 secs to say so, shit happens I cancel thimgs too. I get the reason why some of you can't reach girls either probably for the same reason, you get blocked for being a flake.

  14. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    I think its funny I hear so many false things about people by over reacting drama kings like Maddys on drugs, Chanel has a pimp, GennieLynn is setting people up to be robbed. I see a lot pf people jump to some pretty wild conclusions based on nothing. Wished people could just get out and enjoy the hobby and leave the drama for your mama.
    I apologize for my drama and bow down to the King. Yes I said Maddy seemed like she was on drugs. I said that because I called her one time and she seemed out of it but who knows and who cares.

  15. #1164

    Monger drama

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Just curious why quite a few men act like girly men and report to their favorite ladies about negative reviews being written about them on this board. Some of these dudes are worse than women in the way they act, just my humble opinion.
    I think its funny I hear so many false things about people by over reacting drama kings like Maddys on drugs, Chanel has a pimp, GennieLynn is setting people up to be robbed. I see a lot pf people jump to some pretty wild conclusions based on nothing. Wished people could just get out and enjoy the hobby and leave the drama for your mama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape