Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8273
-
06-13-18 20:01 #1178Banned Member

Posts: 1367Hopefully it was just experimental.
Originally Posted by Snoopy6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 16:12 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 33Me too
Yes I experienced the same thing for 2 days until I use vpn in canada or other countries to get here. This is tyranny.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 15:40 #1176Banned Member

Posts: 1367Yep it was happening for a short time today but I can get back on the site now from my wifi at home. Some people may be starting to do it or are just testing it out to see if they can censor. Something was definitely in effect for a short time earlier today.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 15:04 #1175Banned Member

Posts: 1367Yep something is going on. I noticed that too.
Originally Posted by Diznatz
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 13:48 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 115Net neutrality?
I'm not saying that it was caused by the repeal of net neutrality, but I could not access this site until I used a vpn. Without the vpn every time I attempted to reach the page I got a message that I had no internet acess. Even when I could reach other sites fine!
-
06-12-18 08:32 #1173Retired Account

Posts: 995Kiki was my find
Some people crack me up sayimg they made a great find just cause they chatted an SA page or heard about someone from so and so and claim to be the one that found them. When you take the time to bring a girl, especially a non pro like KIki or Alexis out in the forum to share and promote with select gentlemen, that's giving back, that's making a great find. Same type people that take credit for other peoples effort pretend to be promoting parties, prod me for the how it's done and make posts but never follow through and say oh I throw parties. Be a lurker or get out there and find something yourself, most people know whos who.
-
06-11-18 09:34 #1172Banned Member

Posts: 44From what I've read, it's probably no worse than that Y2 K scare many years ago.
Originally Posted by TheParrot
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 19:53 #1171

Posts: 826The battle for net neutrality has been LOST
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._ZKYmfuVH0-3vO
What the hell is going on with all these new bills / laws to govern the internet??
The battle for net neutrality has been lost, and we saw the damage FOSTA caused.
Where will we go from here? What is the date of the internet as we know it??
-
06-10-18 13:58 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 92Tru that. I straight up say either I can or can't make it.
Originally Posted by GirdedLoins
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 11:36 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 78No Objection!
That only sounds fair to me.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 01:41 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 2351Just my humble opinion, I would be very wary of accusing anyone of being on drugs without actually seeing them in the act or seeing physical evidence such as needle marks etc. I have never met Maddy but she could have been suffering from morning sickness, it can occur at any time of the day.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 19:49 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 177I agree be an adult and let people know if you are not going to make it.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 07:59 #1166Retired Account

Posts: 995Common courtesy
There have been several of you that have not been to parties before that requested to come, realize those of us that do it get perks with the girls but mostly we do it for the fun of it. There is a lot of juggling that goes into planning, screening, and messaging folks. If you are one the guys that say I'm in and want the experience realize its a short list fellas. If you change your mind or can't make it take the 30 secs to say so, shit happens I cancel thimgs too. I get the reason why some of you can't reach girls either probably for the same reason, you get blocked for being a flake.
-
06-08-18 05:25 #1165Banned Member

Posts: 1367I apologize for my drama and bow down to the King. Yes I said Maddy seemed like she was on drugs. I said that because I called her one time and she seemed out of it but who knows and who cares.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 20:21 #1164Retired Account

Posts: 995Monger drama
I think its funny I hear so many false things about people by over reacting drama kings like Maddys on drugs, Chanel has a pimp, GennieLynn is setting people up to be robbed. I see a lot pf people jump to some pretty wild conclusions based on nothing. Wished people could just get out and enjoy the hobby and leave the drama for your mama.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






