Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28941
    Quote Originally Posted by MG2012  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, completely new to this. Can someone pm me and point me in the right direction if you know what I mean LOL.
    The right direction is to start reading the posts already on here. There are thousands of them containing everything you need to know.

    Welcome to the site.

  2. #28940

    New Member

    Hey guys, completely new to this. Can someone pm me and point me in the right direction if you know what I mean LOL.

  3. #28939
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Min Hua is always guaranteed. The women are older and have the typical A-B cup chest with flat to average Asian asses but you'll leave happy. I been there for an amazing 4 hand massage and ending.
    Can I pm you about this? Completely new to this site.

  4. #28938

    Detour

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    So, would you recommend? It's not like I'll go, just curious.
    On my way turned into a detour to see an ATF in the Shanghai Triangle. (Definitely not Bermuda).

  5. #28937

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reported in a while and thought to contribute since the demise of backpage has made it difficult to find new providers.

    Min Hua. Buford Highway (Doraville): Older providers here. Good massage and I have gotten an HJ every time. No UTC and inconsistent teasing.

    T Massage 2 - Buford Highway (Doraville): Everyone I have seen here provides a decent massage and HJ with UTC. Lots of teasing, no draping and table show option. Mixed ages for providers.

    Mini Massage. Hwy 92 (Roswell): All the providers here will give you a decent massage with a HJ. No success with UTC. Some teasing. Older providers.

    Youngs Asian Massage. Hwy 92 (Acworth): This is like T Massage 2 but the providers go way further with the UTC. Lots of teasing, no draping, mixed ages but solid young talent.

    Enjoy Massage. Hwy 92 (Roswell): This place is completely legit with some teasing just so you'll increase the time to 90 minutes. Don't expect a HE here.

    Up Massage. Hwy 92 (Roswell): This place is inconsistent. I have been successful in getting teased and a HJ and other times I have been disappointed in the ending. Either way its all older or unattractive providers.

    Yini Massage. Buford Highway (Doraville): This place is totally legit but is consistent in a nice quality massage and good environment. No teasing and always draped. Don't expect a HE here.
    Thanks for the comprehensive review, Osmosis.

  6. #28936
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeJewels  [View Original Post]
    Is this comment meant for the women's bondage section?
    So 4 of us all had no he, and no shower offered and didn't see one. PepeLepU, are you sure you went to the same place?

  7. #28935
    Quote Originally Posted by MoSlow  [View Original Post]
    I, too, got curious about the buzz around 5 star and paid them a visit last Saturday. Went to the head first and all the rooms were open. I may have missed it but did not see a shower.

    Went back to the room and got on the table. She made me get up and took the sheet I was laying on to cover me. Everything was covered. When draping was removed, she put it back on. Almost humorous that she wen to that length to keep me covered.

    Massage was OK. . 5 +. 1.

    Won't repeat.
    I reviewed Five Star 3 months ago, the week after they opened #29484. Could have saved some money if you'd rtff, one of the most legit places that I've ever been to, she also went out of her way to make sure I stayed covered. Not sure what all the fuss has been about, all that PepeLepu said was "very recommend" and everyone started running LOL. I think Pepe may be thinking of a different place, I also saw no table shower and it was very legit.

  8. #28934

    Five star waste

    I, too, got curious about the buzz around 5 star and paid them a visit last Saturday. Went to the head first and all the rooms were open. I may have missed it but did not see a shower.

    Went back to the room and got on the table. She made me get up and took the sheet I was laying on to cover me. Everything was covered. When draping was removed, she put it back on. Almost humorous that she wen to that length to keep me covered.

    Massage was OK. . 5 +. 1.

    Won't repeat.

  9. #28933

    Rig for dive

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    Or just temporarily hidden out in a cozy, Chinese manhole?
    Is this comment meant for the women's bondage section?

  10. #28932

    Vanished or.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that any ships have gone missing, but I've heard a few submarine's have vanished.
    Or just temporarily hidden out in a cozy, Chinese manhole?

  11. #28931

    Bermuda's got nothing on this triangle

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    We're some lucky bastards up here. Busy at one? Walk to the others.
    I don't know that any ships have gone missing, but I've heard a few submarine's have vanished.

  12. #28930

    The best table shower in town!

    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    https://www.facebook.com/lolafareastmassage/

    Any info on this place and the ladies working there?
    It's exquisite! And the massage will make you smile.

  13. #28929

    Far east

    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    https://www.facebook.com/lolafareastmassage/

    Any info on this place and the ladies working there?
    It was reviewed a couple times in the AMP thread last fall. Check it out and let us know if it's improved.

  14. #28928

    And all within sight of each other

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Great, Lu, and Youngs all on the other side of 575.
    We're some lucky bastards up here. Busy at one? Walk to the others.

  15. #28927

    Far East Massage Woodstock

    https://www.facebook.com/lolafareastmassage/

    Any info on this place and the ladies working there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape