Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,556 to 30,570 of 59495
-
06-13-18 22:44 #28940Regular Member

Posts: 3New Member
Hey guys, completely new to this. Can someone pm me and point me in the right direction if you know what I mean LOL.
-
06-13-18 22:39 #28939Regular Member

Posts: 3Can I pm you about this? Completely new to this site.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 21:18 #28938

Posts: 682Detour
On my way turned into a detour to see an ATF in the Shanghai Triangle. (Definitely not Bermuda).
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 21:10 #28937

Posts: 682Great review
Thanks for the comprehensive review, Osmosis.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 20:55 #28936Senior Member

Posts: 611So 4 of us all had no he, and no shower offered and didn't see one. PepeLepU, are you sure you went to the same place?
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 20:52 #28935Senior Member

Posts: 144I reviewed Five Star 3 months ago, the week after they opened #29484. Could have saved some money if you'd rtff, one of the most legit places that I've ever been to, she also went out of her way to make sure I stayed covered. Not sure what all the fuss has been about, all that PepeLepu said was "very recommend" and everyone started running LOL. I think Pepe may be thinking of a different place, I also saw no table shower and it was very legit.
Originally Posted by MoSlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 19:51 #28934Banned Member

Posts: 83Five star waste
I, too, got curious about the buzz around 5 star and paid them a visit last Saturday. Went to the head first and all the rooms were open. I may have missed it but did not see a shower.
Went back to the room and got on the table. She made me get up and took the sheet I was laying on to cover me. Everything was covered. When draping was removed, she put it back on. Almost humorous that she wen to that length to keep me covered.
Massage was OK. . 5 +. 1.
Won't repeat.
-
06-13-18 19:50 #28933Senior Member

Posts: 62Rig for dive
Is this comment meant for the women's bondage section?
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 17:31 #28932

Posts: 682Vanished or.
Or just temporarily hidden out in a cozy, Chinese manhole?
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 19:09 #28931Banned Member

Posts: 2410Bermuda's got nothing on this triangle
I don't know that any ships have gone missing, but I've heard a few submarine's have vanished.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 19:02 #28930Banned Member

Posts: 2410The best table shower in town!
It's exquisite! And the massage will make you smile.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 17:07 #28929Senior Member

Posts: 90Far east
It was reviewed a couple times in the AMP thread last fall. Check it out and let us know if it's improved.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 15:57 #28928

Posts: 682And all within sight of each other
We're some lucky bastards up here. Busy at one? Walk to the others.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 11:34 #28927Senior Member

Posts: 79Far East Massage Woodstock
https://www.facebook.com/lolafareastmassage/
Any info on this place and the ladies working there?
-
06-12-18 11:27 #28926Senior Member

Posts: 322Only a handful of guys maybe interested in this post
Met the prettiest early 30's girl in the waiting room after my legit massage last week in Alpharetta. PM me for name and place only if you expect no HE but want a tall, probably 5"9", slender, great smile, warm personality with some conversational skills. If I didn't have a regular girl there already, a table shower and massage would be on my bucket list with this girl. Oh how I would like looking at that pretty face while she is soaping me up. Will only answer the first 5 PM's.











Reply With Quote




