Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11044

    Smiling on behalf of Hercule Poirot

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy reading a good mystery as much as the next guy. And this post sets up like the beginning of a good Hardy Boys story. But with the lack of clues, an Inspector Clouseau like me is having great difficulty solving this one. Indeed, I doubt even Sherlock Holmes or the great Nero Wolfe could get very far with the facts presented in this post.

    Would you please provide at least a couple more clues?
    Basé sur le titre de l'examen original, pourrait-il être Smile Therapy à Chantilly?

    (engaging universal translator. .

    Based on the title of the origional review, might it be Smile Therapy in Chantilly Spa?

    HP àla NR.

  2. #11043

    Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Alty100  [View Original Post]
    I didn't recognizethe address but when I pulled up to the building I remembered the last time. The disappointment. I figured it's beena year I'll give it a shot. Shower wasn't bad. But minimal touching of the areas I wanted. And I was giving her the idea of what I wanted. It continued to the massage. Grazing and tease but no real touching. Massage was actually good. As she turned the lights low for the final act I just got up and told her she needs to read her client better. Dressed myself and left. It costs to much to not get what I'm looking for.
    I enjoy reading a good mystery as much as the next guy. And this post sets up like the beginning of a good Hardy Boys story. But with the lack of clues, an Inspector Clouseau like me is having great difficulty solving this one. Indeed, I doubt even Sherlock Holmes or the great Nero Wolfe could get very far with the facts presented in this post.

    Would you please provide at least a couple more clues?

  3. #11042
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited lately and was it worthwhile? I received an unsolicited text from them about a month ago. I admonished her for texting without hearing from me. My first experience wasn't great, so would like some recent info before venturing again.

    Thanks.
    So a couple of days ago, after checking with a couple of Thai Ladies who said they were not working that day, I decided to give the farmhouse another try. Only lady there that day answered and was available. Asked her name three times and couldn't understand though I think it began with an S. Probably for Sorry Service I found out. Based on her less than a average appearance and body type, I opted for 30 minutes. She told me $200. I said whoa no way. I showed her the $140 I had in my right pocket and she agreed. (Still too much). No kissing, no touching below waste. Nursing was available. She started with about 5 minutes of soft touch and then asked me to flip. I tried to get her to BBBJ, but she went immediately for a cover. BJ was just OK. Then I told her to get on the table and when I finished with her after 10 minutes or so, I asked her for some real massage, and she did OK (has had some training). So basically, I got some of what I came for, but no connection, no personality, demanded too much money for what was provided. I doubt I will go back unless I have firm intel of a looker who is more friendly.

    Another monger did PM me that Coco who sometimes works there may be worth the visit and cost. But, I will stick with my favorite Thai ladies!!

  4. #11041
    I asked this before but it's been a couple of years so I'll ask again:

    Genghis Khan once said: "A woman has to have strong legs in order to make a man happy. ".

    So. Anyone know of any AMP girls with thick calves, thighs or legs? Most AMP girls are thin. I don't mind them being bigger.

  5. #11040

    Middle Aged Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Google the title for the location.

    Had a very good visit. Middle aged but well put together provider. Good English. Gave a very good table shower. The initial massage was a soft sensual almost tickle all over my back legs and more. This got me all going. She went full natural birthday suit and laid on my back with some nice use of her headlights on me. Some simulated BJ which was quite good and then went into some fun Russian. She rode me to a finish without entry. A technique that I must say was quite nice. This took a about 40 minutes or so. She cleaned me up and then went to a good therapeutic massage. At the end she went full Geisha for me helping me dress. If you like being taken care of.

    I recommend.
    And what, pray tell, did you offer the lady for her services? There was an older gal at Tokyo Spa (Woodbridge) that I think might be closed now who would offer something similar. 8 + 4.

  6. #11039

    Sunstar spa in nova

    One of my friend recommended this one. So I decided to try out few days ago. Provider name was yoyo and she was easy going and decent looking. She does pretty good deep tissue massage. And She took a good care of me until the end of the session. Highly recommended.

  7. #11038

    AMP density IVO Mixing Bowl (and elsewhere)

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Another area to consider might be somewhere in Burke or North Springfield. I'm not as familiar with those areas as some but, IIRC, there's not as much competition from other spas. The only reliable AMP that comes to mind is Soft Touch. There's another place I've visited off Braddock Rd, can't recall the name, but it was strictly legit. Guess it depends on what she's looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the Mixing Bowl / Springfield area, just based on traffic volume and potential clients. There are at least two former AMPs (Comfort, Castle) that may be still set up like a spa.
    MSP / NSP closed earlier this year -- the suite is still unoccupied as of two weeks ago -- it was a SPA.

    JMS mentioned West Springfield / Burke -- not as dense as Franconia near the DMV, but within two miles of the intersection of OKM and Rolling Road are at least five AMP / SPAs and several well reviewed independents operating from the nearby residences.

    North Springfield is as dense as Franconia with seven AMP / SPAs within less than one mile of the intersection of Backlick and Braddock.

    South of Springfield? There were two IVO COSTCO many years ago -- but not any longer (their may be some operating in that area, but I do not recall any adverts for places until you get much closer to Fort B.

    Wherever you go. Always be nice to the ladies.

    NR.

  8. #11037
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    With no BP or CL it's not always easy to figure out what establishment is being reviewed. Since this is a forum for all of Northern Virginia, searching Google for "Health Center" is likely to be a futile exercise.

    So, in this new, challenging and fragmented advertising environment, it's important to provide an ad link or, at the very least, sufficient details to let others find it without too much trouble.
    Aha. Yeah. On Wilson. In Arlington.

  9. #11036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps the Mixing Bowl / Springfield area, just based on traffic volume and potential clients. There are at least two former AMPs (Comfort, Castle) that may be still set up like a spa.
    Another area to consider might be somewhere in Burke or North Springfield. I'm not as familiar with those areas as some but, IIRC, there's not as much competition from other spas. The only reliable AMP that comes to mind is Soft Touch. There's another place I've visited off Braddock Rd, can't recall the name, but it was strictly legit. Guess it depends on what she's looking for.

  10. #11035
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 44

    I didn't smile

    I didn't recognizethe address but when I pulled up to the building I remembered the last time. The disappointment. I figured it's beena year I'll give it a shot. Shower wasn't bad. But minimal touching of the areas I wanted. And I was giving her the idea of what I wanted. It continued to the massage. Grazing and tease but no real touching. Massage was actually good. As she turned the lights low for the final act I just got up and told her she needs to read her client better. Dressed myself and left. It costs to much to not get what I'm looking for.

  11. #11034
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntzMan  [View Original Post]

    Last visit with Coco she asked me where would be a good place to open a spa. I didn't have a good answer for that. I think North / West Loudoun is underserved, but the Uncle may make it hard to operate.

    Thoughts?
    Perhaps the Mixing Bowl / Springfield area, just based on traffic volume and potential clients. There are at least two former AMPs (Comfort, Castle) that may be still set up like a spa.

  12. #11033

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    For you Linda / CoCo fans, she's back for a few months. A great time was had. After the shower and on the way back to the room, I was introduced to Sharon. She is a hottie as well.
    Coco definitely back and in top form. Kay has left. Sharon was shy my first time seeing her, expect same level of Angel Service next time.

    Candy is come and go. She is gone now, but should be back in a month or so.

    Jenny still there, but only on weekends.

    Last visit with Coco she asked me where would be a good place to open a spa. I didn't have a good answer for that. I think North / West Loudoun is underserved, but the Uncle may make it hard to operate.

    Thoughts?

  13. #11032

    Clifton

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Search the massage parlor and BP advertiser forums for info on these providers. "Clifton farmhouse" is the most common search term to look for. My visit last summer was disappointing; others have had similar results but there are other mongers who had a better time.
    Has anyone visited lately and was it worthwhile? I received an unsolicited text from them about a month ago. I admonished her for texting without hearing from me. My first experience wasn't great, so would like some recent info before venturing again.

    Thanks.

  14. #11031
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieChan  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is back but not as a service provider. She looks good but is carrying extra baby fat pounds.

    Jenny has been my go to provider but according to Cindy has left the business.

    I saw a new provider called Lou (or something like that) but was disappointed with the service she provided. Lou shorted me on the service and is not at all attractive.
    So Cindy is Manager / Mamsan? What a beautiful lady and body!

  15. #11030

    Miko's Spa in Chantilly, Virginia

    Cindy is back but not as a service provider. She looks good but is carrying extra baby fat pounds.

    Jenny has been my go to provider but according to Cindy has left the business.

    I saw a new provider called Lou (or something like that) but was disappointed with the service she provided. Lou shorted me on the service and is not at all attractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape