Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 4905
-
06-09-18 11:16 #4170Regular Member

Posts: 202 months ago with June
Hello all, this report was 2 months ago when Backpage and Mojovillage went dark. Rejuve was still open for business which I was thrilled, however, my services were with a older woman name June. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, and just say no if given the option of having a "good" 45-60 minutes with her. She was old, wrinkly AF, no boobs, and overall just didn't belong, IMO, in the business.
We started off greeting, lfk, BBBJ, then transitioned to cover missionary, doggie, and then BBBJCIM. That lasted only 20 minutes giver or take and then she gave me a massage, which was awesome! Other than that I had to research the phone number before I did anything since the last thing I needed was John Law to say hi.
My fellow mongerers please take this review with some salt, PM the rejuve phone number, and where is another place to look at for pictures of the ladies working rejuve? Thanks again!
-
06-09-18 03:42 #4169Regular Member

Posts: 20Shilly Shilly
I see Camm regularly and she doesn't like FIA. I showed her these 2 donkeys posts about offering Greek and she just laughed and shook her head.
Originally Posted by YongerMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 21:24 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wow. Thank you for the inside scoop. Pass for me. Much mahalos for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ChinaJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 18:14 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 850Muni Muni Muni.
Muni is back nice and fresh.
Alohaoe.
-
06-08-18 15:59 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 96Dior
Walked in the other night after drinking with my buddy. He choose London, only had Dior available for me, so what the heck. I did see a couple of not to good reviews about her, but I didn't want to wait in the car while my friend was having fun. I did not experience the usual Rejuve great service like with the other girls there. I think Dior is not the Rejuve quality. Weak and short BJ, chubby body / belly. Oh, well. No repeat, with her, next time, I want to try London.
-
06-07-18 16:47 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 2364Camm
Thanks dude! Great report. Camm is sounds like the real Porn Star Experience. Hmm. With two great reports; one just the other day. Guess I'm going there for sure.
Originally Posted by LaCharger
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 13:43 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 92I was hoping
Dang! I was really hoping to have a chance encounter before she retired. Hopefully she'll make a comeback long enough for me to experience what so many got to.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 13:30 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 117Say what?? Camm is doing BBFS Greek tours? Please don't be shilling. Greece is by far my favorite place in the world and have only gotten to go twice since I moved to Hawaii.
-
06-07-18 09:09 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: Bebe the Legend
Yep, one of the legends in my book. Very sweet Thai-Chinese girl who gave her all. One of the best AMP girls ever, IMO. 10/10/10. Glad I got to experience her. Service and attitude extraordinaire. Unfortunate that she is gone. I wish her the best of luck. She was here for only a relatively short time, getting her start at Happiness. But, there have been many legends before her (too many to name), and I'm sure many more will step in to fil the gap. Watch for them.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 07:10 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 117Men, there is a disturbance in the force. A massive one. And no I don't mean the shitty star wars movies that Disney keeps pumping out. I'm talking about London. That girl was willing but damn she lacked all the necessary skills. Also she is very plain looking. Definitely a FOB girl. Bad English but her way of communicating is pretty cute. Probably her best quality and the fact that she was willing to do most things. Just not very good at those things. And to top it off she had a hint of body odor. She kept asking throughout the session -you go shower? You should girl! Told her no I like shower at home.
Got in my car and closed the door. No repeat for me.
-
06-07-18 06:31 #4160Regular Member

Posts: 5The Greek Freak
Had to revisit Cam at rejuve to get my desires fulfilled today. I won't go into any detail but she is a freak and said she likes big cocks. I guess she was saying I have a big cock even tho I don't think I am that big. Anyways, since Greek was offered last time after fucking her tight pussy doggystyle I asked if we could do Greek and she said ok. Got the lube and her vibrator and the fun began. Getting it in initially is the hard part bc it is super tight just like her pussy but once it's in it's the best feeling in the world. I wish I could pound her out like I do her pussy but slow and gentle is the way to go and she loves it and orgasms as she uses her toy on her clit in ds. Came in her asshole and watched it drip out as she used her anal muscles to push the rest out. It was an awesome experience and I will probably see her as much as I can while she's here.
P.S.: for everyone wondering no extra tip needed for Greek but have her 50 for extra service but YMMV.
-
06-07-18 04:42 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 97Damn, I did not read your review but wish I did before I went today. Very weak BBBJ with lots of spitting in a hand towel, she only sucked the tip but acted like she was DTing spitting after she released my head. I assume she has a weak gag reflex. When we started in mish she also tried to hold me off with her hands like you. Best position was K9 while she was almost on her stomach, I followed her down as she was pulling away. She must have liked the angle as she did get really wet right before I blew. Not a horrible experience but will not repeat.
Originally Posted by PattySmitty88
[View Original Post]
BTW, I really miss Jordan's ass, haven't seen a booty like that since she left.
-
06-07-18 02:12 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 161I agree that she is definitely empire material. The service and attitude is really pro but for a young one like this she had to have been a pro in like Dongguan or something. Everything is spot on and you can do BBBJCIM. Pretty much all is good except BBFS.
Originally Posted by HiChewy
[View Original Post]
Young and cute face, good attitude, very pleasing, MSOG, sultry BBBJ, willing to please. Feels exactly like Empire and we all are reminiscent of those days.
She also feels fresh and not worn out but I'm sure in a few weeks she will be, given the accolades she is getting now. Hehe.
-
06-07-18 00:40 #4157Regular Member

Posts: 16Bebe
Yep she really is a gem. All of us that got to spend time with her are lucky to have done so. But all good things must come to an end. We need to get them to fly the flags at the capital building and around the state at half staff to honor her possible retirement LOL!
-
06-06-18 22:27 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 107I hope for the very best for BeBe. Everytime I saw her it was an amazing experience. I wish her the best in her endeavors. I feel as though there is more. Mention of the boyfriend from others and then what was conveyed here just now. I understand what was conveyed here. I still feel as though the mystery boyfriend is part of the reason. Either case I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by YongerMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





