Thread: ReJuve Spa
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 4905
-
06-06-18 19:30 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 1638Mahalo
Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to call for appointment.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 18:54 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 29Great report! I'll have to check her out.
Originally Posted by TTTwista
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 18:21 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 501Mongerers just have to remember these girls are prostitutes and nothing more. Just takes one or two bad customers to give a girl hassles. Was stalking was involved? Pay to fuck them for that magic hour and nothing more beyond that. It's strictly for financial gain for them and they certainly do not want any drama or hassles. Drama and hassles is what a girlfriend or SO is for.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 18:16 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 117Indeed. Legends never die.
Super bummed out to hear this news. Especially with this being my last week on island, moving to the mainland. It would have been awesome to go out in style with my true ATF. So sad. Oh well, I wish her the best and I wish whoever the negative Nancy is that's been harassing her to get what's coming to him. Always remember the Golden rule folks. Whether she's a provider or not she's still a person that deserves respect and compassion. Yup that's.
The real reason why I give these girls so much of my paychecks. Compassion. I will give the mainland a trial period and if it's too wack I will retire. Happy mongering fellas.
-
06-06-18 17:31 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 117Legends never die
Thanks for sharing. I met with Bebe only twice and both times she was amazing and has some pretty amazing energy that makes her the vibrant person she is. I don't think it's ever easy for anyone to do what she has done especially making a name for herself outside of this realm. It takes guts, passion, love, and a high amount of energy to do what she's doing. I don't claim to know her as well as you or some others, but if you had the opportunity to spend just a fraction of your time with her, you'd know she's awesome.
Unfortunately, it won't be enough. However, forturnately, she is doing better things for her self and continues to progress out of the negativity and darker forces that be. And with the last statement of our memory of her will fade. Someone special to me said something similar. She's right to an extent. However, legends never die.
Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 16:01 #4150Regular Member

Posts: 5Nice report Heat. I have to agree that her service is awesome especially since she offered me a trip to Greece as well. I wish her looks were better tho like Dallas or Bebe it would make the experience better but she's not bad looking anyways.
Originally Posted by HeatNation
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 14:54 #4149Banned Member

Posts: 442London
Saw London after reading all those stellar reviews. When she came into the room, I was kind of disappointed. Not nearly as pretty as I had imagined. Maybe 5'4" or 5'5", 105-110 lbs. Nice tits with suckable nips. Was expecting a much nicer ass. Kind of plain, peasant, farm girl look. Service wd good. Started with kissing. Who teaches these Chinese FOBs how to kiss? It's like they learned how to kiss by watching 1980's porn. Loved DATY, very vocal. BBBJ and CFS in couple positions. Game for anything except Anal and FIV. Finished at 50 min. Small kine cuddle, hot towel and out. Face 6, Body 7, service 8. Probably no repeat for me. Personally, I think Cam and Dallas are way hotter. Just my opinion. Like assholes, everyone got one😁.
-
06-06-18 12:51 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 1356BEBE not on ad again
I thinking she really doesn't want to work. And if that's the case she shouldn't.
-
06-06-18 04:43 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 2364Camm
Damn bro! Thank you for the report on Camm! Camm has been on my radar for a while, however never seen her, but after reading your report. She has moved up in priority.
Originally Posted by HeatNation
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 04:31 #4146Banned Member

Posts: 60Bebe the Legend
Hello all. I am the bearer of bad news but as I have been chosen as Bebes confidant it is with great respect and high regard That I inform you that Bebe will not be returning as expected tomorrow and has chosen to pursue other interests while using some off time to heal. She wanted me to commicate for her that she's met a lot of wonderful people in this profession but that there have also been some darker elements in this community who have sought her out and convert their frustrations to attempts to bring her down and make her feel as shitty as possible. Certain individuals here have badgered her with tall tales and fantasies that have bled into her personal life. It is because of these recent experiences that she's become jaded with the life and is now seeking another pathway towards happiness. She's a vibrant, highly intelligent and motivated bird who I am sure will be successful in whatever she chooses to do.
She's has asked me to convey that she will be leaving the islands in a day or two back to manhattan with no plans to return. I know this is completely shocking to some of you but she feels this is best for her to escape these negative elements who continue to send threatening messages. I know her good customers will be happy for her and will realize that someone like bebe will be happier doing what she wishes. Seeing her when doesn't want to be there just doesn't seem right don't you think.
She did say something to me that struck a nerve. That eventually her memory will fade. Not a chance. Legends never die.
Be happy with what you've experienced with this incredible lady. But most of all wish her the best. No doubt she will be missed greatly.
-
06-05-18 22:49 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 212Camm
Went to rejuve to visit Camm on her first day back said she was booked the whole day. I guess we were all waiting for her return to fuck that tight pussy of hers. As always started with dfk and undressing of her lingerie. Hands roaming all over each other's bodies like lovers do. She kissed and licked me from my ears all the way to my toes. My cock was fully erect and she played with it and gave me a decent BBBJ with dt action and gagging. This drove me crazy and I wanted more so I pushed her head down and forced her throat all the way down my cock and fucked her throat while on my back. I love the noises her mouth makes when I do this. Then I turned her for 69 and dato and also fiv and fia at this time. Then after a bit she crawled up and rcg me BBFS and was pounding me hard as hell I fucking love it when a girl can pound me out. Then she spun around as I was still inside her and cg me and pounded me in that position too. Then she pulled me up and pounded me as we dfk some more. She said it's my turn bc she was tired so we switched to missionary and then ds which is my favorite. I finished in ds and came deep inside her pussy as we both moaned in pleasure. The best part was seeing my cum drip from her pussy and I grabbed some with my fingers and she licked it off which was so sexy and messy as it was all over her lips as well. She showered me and then I was on my way a happy camper. I will repeat with her especially since we didn't get to Greek this time bc the pussy was too good but she said next is ok.
L / A / S: 6/8/9.
In terms of looks I give her a 6 bc Dallas is 10, Bebe a 9, Lexi a 8, and Minnie a 7, so she in my opinion is 6.
Her attitude is weird bc sometimes she is playful and happy and sometimes she can be mean or seem like she's having a bad day.
Service is always good but YMMV with her but if you're nice to her I'm sure everything is good.
-
06-05-18 13:23 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 131Muuuni
Oh Yeah! Muni has finally returned. Checked her out the other night. I love seeing this lady. Service is always outstanding and she always treats me like a fucking king.
After catching up a bit, Muni helped me undress and then dropped to her knees and started BBBJ. Oh yeah! Here we go. She then had me get on all fours for some long deep rimming with BLS. After a while, I flipped over and enjoyed her famous combination BBBJ, BLS, and RIM. All the while looking at me. Fucking amazing! We then do 69 and then I had he lay down for some serious DATY. Nice shaved pussy that is always sooo clean and very tasty. More BBBJ, BLS, and RIM. Then cover goes on and I start by pound her in Standing MISH. We then moved to MISH with her ankles up above my shoulders and I start pounding her hard. Man, this lady can take a pounding. She then rides me hard in CG and then to DS. The sight of that beautiful ass and the sight of Jr. Sliding in and out of her pussy is incredible and always sends me over the edge.
As always, Outstanding service. Great sex. Always aiming to please. Will always repeat.
-
06-05-18 13:20 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 131Dallas
Repeated with everyone's Dreamgirl the other night. IMO this chick has it all. Pretty face, tight body. Amazing tits / ass. And her pussy. Fucking incredible! Nice shaved pussy. Always sooo clean and delicious.
Dallas entered the room wearing a sexy pair of bra and panty. Greets me with hugs and kisses. LFK and then DFK. We helped each other undress and then moved to the bed. More DFK and then she starts with the BBBJ. Nice and slow w / perfect suction. I love watching Jr. Slide I and out of her pretty mouth. Fucking amazing! Without a word, she positions herself for some 69. Oh yeah. Pussy is always sooo fucking tasty. Cover goes on and she climbs on for some CG. Move to Standing MISH and then to DS. Finish with BBBJ CIM.
As always, great service. Great sex. This girl is fucking sexy and I can't wait to see her again.
Returned the next day for some Muuuni! Heehee.
-
06-05-18 00:10 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 25Memories of Empire
London brings back fond memories of Empire! She would fit right into that line up. Enjoy and treat her well! Need her to come back to Islands!
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 23:54 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wowwwwww. Three top reports! She's going to be a superstar there!
Originally Posted by Foxx23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




