Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 327 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #82

    Sky is not A

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Are these guys talking about A? Is she going by Shy now? A often had long red hair.
    No sir, Sky from Elkton / Northeast is different. Saw them both in the past week. A is preggers but wild as ever.

    Waahoo.

  2. #81

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks4040  [View Original Post]
    This is a older pic.
    Yes, this is the girl I was talking about. Been seeing her a couple times a month. She is looking for old customers to reach out.

    Waahoo.

  3. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Looked her up on them. The picture you posted of Sky in Elkton is a different girl from the one whose pics I posted.
    Whoever "A" is, she got a fatty on her.

  4. #79

    Sky is NOT A

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks4040  [View Original Post]
    This is a older pic.
    Thanks! Looked her up on them. The picture you posted of Sky in Elkton is a different girl from the one whose pics I posted.

  5. #78

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by XPeaceSellsX  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed multiple times, short rundown is she's prompt and usually cost effect but best case you're getting mechanical and normally you're going to get disinterest.

    She's still around because sometimes, late at night, the price is still right even if you know you're not going to be saying "Wow!
    Thank for the prompt response, when I search the name only my post appeared in this section. So I guess she's like "Hairy" Mary, just there with no interest. Back to the search. While on LA this afternoon there was a black chick in 7-11 with a head wrap, no bra, thin, large breasts, huge nips, super hot. She head out on foot towards Greenhill, couldn't get her attention and know if she was available. But if she was, man I would be set. That's it, time to crusie back that way.

  6. #77

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    I can across Amanda's contact info and pic, ending in 0648. Any info would be appreciated, I need a change and something different. Thanks.
    She's been reviewed multiple times, short rundown is she's prompt and usually cost effect but best case you're getting mechanical and normally you're going to get disinterest.

    She's still around because sometimes, late at night, the price is still right even if you know you're not going to be saying "Wow!

  7. #76

    Amanda

    I can across Amanda's contact info and pic, ending in 0648. Any info would be appreciated, I need a change and something different. Thanks.

  8. #75

    Sky MD

    This is a older pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D79C94B-14C7-400F-8566-31DF6DD2D9FA.jpeg‎  

  9. #74

    Sky

    That's looks like her. Last time I seen her she dyed it black.

  10. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that is Kelsey. She lives in the Trinity Section of CC Wilm. BIG tits but wide azz to go with!

    She is on the SB sites, so expect her to be GPS.

    She is skittish and a bit naive. Wants to host in her Apt. Apparently the girl who lives upstairs dates as well.

    If she has expended to the escorts sites, then she is now a pro. Don't over pay!

    Oh and since she is in Center City Wilmington, wouldn't this be better placed in the Wilmington section? just saying
    I think I'm going to hang out with Kelsey tomorrow. Any idea what the upstairs neighbor looks like?

  11. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    I know her and have her info. She wants the name / numbers and she will contact you. She is always a good time.
    Are these guys talking about A? Is she going by Shy now? A often had long red hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A 18a.JPG‎   A 8a.JPG‎   A 10a.JPG‎  

  12. #71

    I have her info

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatBall38  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this has anything to do with her not being around anymore but her FB page says she got engaged in late May.

    This was the chick with the dyed red heair right?
    I know her and have her info. She wants the name / numbers and she will contact you. She is always a good time.

  13. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatBall38  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this has anything to do with her not being around anymore but her FB page says she got engaged in late May.

    This was the chick with the dyed red heair right?
    Yep I seen her like 4 weeks ago.

  14. #69

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Marks4040  [View Original Post]
    Looking for sky she lives in the MD area and haven't heard from her.
    I'm not sure if this has anything to do with her not being around anymore but her FB page says she got engaged in late May.

    This was the chick with the dyed red heair right?

  15. #68

    Looking for Sky

    Looking for sky she lives in the MD area and haven't heard from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape