Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 4897
-
06-05-18 21:21 #82Senior Member

Posts: 265Sky is not A
No sir, Sky from Elkton / Northeast is different. Saw them both in the past week. A is preggers but wild as ever.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
Waahoo.
-
06-05-18 21:17 #81Senior Member

Posts: 265Sky
Yes, this is the girl I was talking about. Been seeing her a couple times a month. She is looking for old customers to reach out.
Originally Posted by Marks4040
[View Original Post]
Waahoo.
-
06-05-18 20:31 #80Senior Member

Posts: 176Whoever "A" is, she got a fatty on her.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 20:21 #79Senior Member

Posts: 2243Sky is NOT A
Thanks! Looked her up on them. The picture you posted of Sky in Elkton is a different girl from the one whose pics I posted.
Originally Posted by Marks4040
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 17:31 #78Senior Member

Posts: 842Thanks
Thank for the prompt response, when I search the name only my post appeared in this section. So I guess she's like "Hairy" Mary, just there with no interest. Back to the search. While on LA this afternoon there was a black chick in 7-11 with a head wrap, no bra, thin, large breasts, huge nips, super hot. She head out on foot towards Greenhill, couldn't get her attention and know if she was available. But if she was, man I would be set. That's it, time to crusie back that way.
Originally Posted by XPeaceSellsX
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 17:18 #77Senior Member

Posts: 73Amanda
She's been reviewed multiple times, short rundown is she's prompt and usually cost effect but best case you're getting mechanical and normally you're going to get disinterest.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
She's still around because sometimes, late at night, the price is still right even if you know you're not going to be saying "Wow!
-
06-05-18 16:58 #76Senior Member

Posts: 842Amanda
I can across Amanda's contact info and pic, ending in 0648. Any info would be appreciated, I need a change and something different. Thanks.
-
06-05-18 16:50 #75Senior Member

Posts: 45Sky MD
This is a older pic.
-
06-05-18 16:41 #74Senior Member

Posts: 45Sky
That's looks like her. Last time I seen her she dyed it black.
-
06-05-18 15:48 #73Regular Member

Posts: 5I think I'm going to hang out with Kelsey tomorrow. Any idea what the upstairs neighbor looks like?
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 12:10 #72Senior Member

Posts: 2243Are these guys talking about A? Is she going by Shy now? A often had long red hair.
Originally Posted by Waahoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 21:50 #71Senior Member

Posts: 265I have her info
I know her and have her info. She wants the name / numbers and she will contact you. She is always a good time.
Originally Posted by MeatBall38
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 21:06 #70Senior Member

Posts: 45Yep I seen her like 4 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MeatBall38
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 10:17 #69Senior Member

Posts: 176Sky
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with her not being around anymore but her FB page says she got engaged in late May.
Originally Posted by Marks4040
[View Original Post]
This was the chick with the dyed red heair right?
-
06-03-18 18:51 #68Senior Member

Posts: 45Looking for Sky
Looking for sky she lives in the MD area and haven't heard from her.












Reply With Quote




