Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5570
-
06-05-18 14:39 #575Senior Member

Posts: 1651Sa
My take on this website is your more likely to find what you want or in some cases what you don't want from the ones who have been out there more than 6 months on a somewhat daily basis. Most of the new women are disillusioned into thinking they are dealing with generous lonely millionaires who can be exploited. Until reality sinks in.
-
06-02-18 20:07 #574Regular Member

Posts: 3Bob. Sally. George. I can share SA relevant usernames in PM. I still know many folks on both sides of the fence and have friendships to maintain. .
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 19:51 #573Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Ok, let's go there. How about some names?
Originally Posted by Arion
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 09:14 #572Regular Member

Posts: 3Introduction
Just finding this thread after having abandoned this forum a while ago. Glad I found it again. I'm very experienced in "SA" and have been using in for years. I've met a large majority of the more attractive SBs in the Raleigh and NC areas because I'm single, somewhat attractive (so they say, I don't believe them) and I fuck like a sewing machine. *Insert needle-dick joke*.
Anyway, If you have any questions on any girls, or you need me to scout a POT out, I will. I'm all about older dudes stealing the younger trim from the frat boys who are still looking for the mythical G-spot. My PI game is on point as well and I have access to resources not publicly available even for subscription, so if you happen to get a barrel in the face and your Benjamin's kidnapped, let me know. Just know I pull pussy by offering the inverse to girls on guys who scam them, and it happens a ton. I never pay for pussy, ever, but I get a lot of it off SA because I'm smarter than the average bear. No genius, but in the land of the blind, uh, Hows the saying go?
I've dated a few SBs on there and even accompanied them on dates where the guy wants to gangbang / spitroast / tag team with a fellow pussy connoisseur. I'm not jealous and yep, I've probably counted some of your money but I'm no pimp, I make more than enough of my own money and simply associate for the free on demand pussy benefits. I've made and run profiles on SA for girls too dumb or too bipolar to do so without self-sabotaging any chance at profit. You've probably talked to me before if you're a frequent-flyer to the Raleigh sugar-bowl. I'm not sorry about it because everyone got what they wanted and no one got robbed, hurt, scammed, or their time wasted. I've never set up a meet for less than $400, so the guys fishing in the $150-350 pond, we haven't talked much.
I'm a very experienced dominant, (Hi Fetish friends) and I do stable girls sometimes and own them consensual. I've met a lot of really cool guys off SA connections, so I just keep making more. I guess that's the root of my introduction post. Lets be pals, be merry, and smash young pussy. Safely. Without thugs, robbers, etc. I'm me if you have any questions for me, I'm open with like minded folks.
-
05-31-18 01:13 #571Banned Member

Posts: 141She tried to scam me too
Wanted details on why I wanted to meet her. I was illusive. Then she said via text she wanted half uprfont and a hotel and I blocked her sounded like police.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 20:31 #570Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Why? They both are on that site 24/7 scouting out future victims.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 14:46 #569Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jewelloveme
I just meet these people in public places now. She showed up with driver, didn't exactly appear healthy so I told her no thanks I want nothing to do with drivers and gave her. 8 to cover gas and time.
Nasty follow up messages telling me how she had to pay her driver 5, like that's really my problem. Told her I don't do the Backpage experience, seems like the same trash is on SA now.
-
05-28-18 13:53 #568Senior Member

Posts: 60Jaybabyxoxo
So my experience was different. Saw her with her friend, jewellloveme. Yes she was a bit heavier, but her friend was awesome. Together they were good time. Haven't been back but not for lack of trying.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 12:05 #567Senior Member

Posts: 112To late. Meet with her a week ago (car meet) bigger than pictures and rushed. But I mean damage was $. 5.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 12:03 #566Senior Member

Posts: 112Yea is a long story but I mean I followed them and know where they stay even got their plate numbers but not sure if that helps me.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 11:58 #565Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jay baby xoxo
Another hoodie hustler. Avoid this one if it isn't already too late.
No personality and miserable 15 minute hustle, heavier than her pics but what else is new.
-
05-26-18 20:13 #564Senior Member

Posts: 89Ahh
Ahh, thanks brother.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 18:30 #563Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
No she did not blow my phone up. Just don't like aggressive messages from someone about meeting, like I am required to because we exchanged texts, not over attracted to her pics and my fear is it would be worse in person. Her asking rate was quite high as well, in the 5 range.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
My feeling is it wouldn't be a setup just another mediocre experience.
-
05-26-18 16:04 #562Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks
Not totally sure what you mean by 7 texts a week though? She blow up your phone? Have you met her? Ant red flags like she might be a set-up?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 15:34 #561Senior Member

Posts: 1651DeeOGeebby
That one scares me, as a matter of fact they all kind of do. 7 texts weekly to meet is overdone.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
Just to reiterate stay away from Rising 4 Dawn, she is looking for a " sponsor" for her summer trip around the country to follow a rock band. Another words a free meal ticket, she is pretty caniving and not worth the expense or aggravation.









Reply With Quote






