Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5566
-
05-31-18 01:13 #571Banned Member

Posts: 141She tried to scam me too
Wanted details on why I wanted to meet her. I was illusive. Then she said via text she wanted half uprfont and a hotel and I blocked her sounded like police.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 20:31 #570Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Why? They both are on that site 24/7 scouting out future victims.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 14:46 #569Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jewelloveme
I just meet these people in public places now. She showed up with driver, didn't exactly appear healthy so I told her no thanks I want nothing to do with drivers and gave her. 8 to cover gas and time.
Nasty follow up messages telling me how she had to pay her driver 5, like that's really my problem. Told her I don't do the Backpage experience, seems like the same trash is on SA now.
-
05-28-18 13:53 #568Senior Member

Posts: 60Jaybabyxoxo
So my experience was different. Saw her with her friend, jewellloveme. Yes she was a bit heavier, but her friend was awesome. Together they were good time. Haven't been back but not for lack of trying.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 12:05 #567Senior Member

Posts: 112To late. Meet with her a week ago (car meet) bigger than pictures and rushed. But I mean damage was $. 5.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 12:03 #566Senior Member

Posts: 112Yea is a long story but I mean I followed them and know where they stay even got their plate numbers but not sure if that helps me.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 11:58 #565Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jay baby xoxo
Another hoodie hustler. Avoid this one if it isn't already too late.
No personality and miserable 15 minute hustle, heavier than her pics but what else is new.
-
05-26-18 20:13 #564Senior Member

Posts: 89Ahh
Ahh, thanks brother.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 18:30 #563Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
No she did not blow my phone up. Just don't like aggressive messages from someone about meeting, like I am required to because we exchanged texts, not over attracted to her pics and my fear is it would be worse in person. Her asking rate was quite high as well, in the 5 range.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
My feeling is it wouldn't be a setup just another mediocre experience.
-
05-26-18 16:04 #562Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks
Not totally sure what you mean by 7 texts a week though? She blow up your phone? Have you met her? Ant red flags like she might be a set-up?
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 15:34 #561Senior Member

Posts: 1651DeeOGeebby
That one scares me, as a matter of fact they all kind of do. 7 texts weekly to meet is overdone.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
Just to reiterate stay away from Rising 4 Dawn, she is looking for a " sponsor" for her summer trip around the country to follow a rock band. Another words a free meal ticket, she is pretty caniving and not worth the expense or aggravation.
-
05-26-18 14:51 #560Senior Member

Posts: 89Time wasters
It's good to be back gents. Thought I would share a couple experiences. First is allythecatsmeow. Everything was great up until the meet when she stood me up, bunch of excuses then ghosted before second try at a meet and greet. Second warning is for summertimesea. We had a great first meeting that lead to the fc. On the second date she gave me a sob story and needed an advance on her allowance. I figured I was safe having been to the fc and her home, but I was wrong. A couple weeks of excuses then ghosted. Hope this helps you brothers out.
Now a question for y'all, anyone meet up with DeeOGeebby? I've got a m&g coming up with her and I'm just much more cautious these days. No major red flags or anything, just cautious.
-
05-26-18 12:26 #559Senior Member

Posts: 65Littlelu2
You have her real name, but she does not know anything real about you? Seems like you have an advantage. Consider an anonymous tip to crime stoppers.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the heads up.
-
05-26-18 12:03 #558Senior Member

Posts: 105Sorry this happened to you and thanks for reporting, but your post makes no sense? I'm assuming you got out of your car eventually to meet her in the coffee place, but how did someone hiding in the back seat of a car get ahold of your money and drive off with it? Missing a lot of details here. Although I hate scammers, it seems you made a lot of mistakes that allowed this to happen. Learn from the lesson and get back in the game wiser than you are now. Good luck!
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
Yaya.
-
05-25-18 20:56 #557Senior Member

Posts: 112Scam alert 🚨
I contacted this Girl on SA, username littlelu2. Meet at a public coffee place and she wanted me to wait inside for her which I did not do. I stay hiding in my car waiting for her arrival. She arrived in a old mustang seem to be by her self. Went inside got a coffee. Her BF / handler was hiding on the back seat of the mustang tall black guy took money and speed out of parking lot.
Be careful with this one. She block me from SA. I did a little homework and found out her name and info. But nothing I can do LOL.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-d7873f1daa35
I have pictures to share but can't upload them Idk why.










Reply With Quote






