Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 43526
-
05-30-18 22:30 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 31Same here, only HE offered. One thing I notice that they don't have on site laundry, the hot towel was soaking wet. I suspect that they just hand was the towel in the public bathroom and put it in the warmer as I got a peak in there, the fresh towel weren't fold. Will not return.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 17:42 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 49Pricey
She's cute, decent massage, watches move while doing it. Lots o teasing, short on time. DATY, very nice. Too much for full
.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 13:43 #23619Senior Member

Posts: 28BOS ST salem
Lisa is formerly of delcarmine in a town that starts with W, also went by a name that starts with W back then. Why'all figure it out.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 23:48 #23618Senior Member

Posts: 385I was talking about the girl before Jenny. I thought her name was Sarah. She was there for a short time after wiwi. I never had other Sarah from linden.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
If anyone knows where the girl I'm talking about ended up please let me know.
-
05-29-18 19:44 #23617Senior Member

Posts: 290Sarah at Linden? She was good but is balding now and looks kind of sick. I still think that it's not OK for a FS provider to not disclose that you may have a “Y” chromosome. Some people don't care, but many people do. Cheating is always bad.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 18:52 #23616Senior Member

Posts: 385Sunshine
To each his own. Way too skinny for my taste and was very businesslike. Wants alot for FS and I was shorted on time. I liked Sarah more.
Originally Posted by SinceTheFlood6
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 14:04 #23615Senior Member

Posts: 462Yes I go there. One may be under 40 but the older one is better.
Originally Posted by MassageMama
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 10:38 #23614Senior Member

Posts: 1417Albion
Won't go as far to say hotties but I had one that was good looking likely and got the usually ending HE.
Originally Posted by MassageMama
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 10:03 #23613Senior Member

Posts: 88Albion
Anybody been there recently? Results vary a lot there. Pm me please if any young (25-35) hotties there Or better. If not has anyone been with the Korean provider on water street?
-
05-29-18 08:32 #23612Senior Member

Posts: 50Checkin' in!
Sunshine Mass Ave. Getting good again!
Poster mentioned something about it 10 or so posts ago. The answer is Yes. SUPER cute, braces, tiny spinner, niiice little bee-stings and will probably go far if you come prepared. I however had only enough for a standard. But also got to do some Indiana Jones utc exploring. In and out in under 20 m. Good stuff!
Glad I got to hang with Sarah before she disappeared? I might do some recon work at Linden today. I have seen the chubster though and walked right back out.
-
05-28-18 15:17 #23611Regular Member

Posts: 6I've been to boston st salem a few times. Always right on the money. Treat her right she will do the same. !
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 14:49 #23610Senior Member

Posts: 205Back in the game
Been away from the city for a while but I am back now. Used to frequent spots in CT and Waltham. Before I left 40 Harrison in CT and spots on Moody, Main, and South in Waltham were all providing good results. Looking to get back into it and if anyone has any good suggestions I would really appreciate it.
-
05-28-18 12:36 #23609Asshole

Posts: 968I think, one of them is. It should not be a problem though if you can't tell the difference, right?
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 09:48 #23608Senior Member

Posts: 133Let us know how it goes. I've been there and everything seemed 110% legit. The massage was completely therapeutic (and painfully good) and nothing was hinted at in even a subtle way. The women were all natural born, which I strongly prefer and that also isn't the norm at non-legit Thai places.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 02:17 #23607Senior Member

Posts: 462Unless you're into that sort of thing like I am LOL.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



