Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,891 to 19,905 of 43501
-
05-28-18 15:17 #23611Regular Member

Posts: 6I've been to boston st salem a few times. Always right on the money. Treat her right she will do the same. !
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 14:49 #23610Senior Member

Posts: 205Back in the game
Been away from the city for a while but I am back now. Used to frequent spots in CT and Waltham. Before I left 40 Harrison in CT and spots on Moody, Main, and South in Waltham were all providing good results. Looking to get back into it and if anyone has any good suggestions I would really appreciate it.
-
05-28-18 12:36 #23609Asshole

Posts: 968I think, one of them is. It should not be a problem though if you can't tell the difference, right?
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 09:48 #23608Senior Member

Posts: 133Let us know how it goes. I've been there and everything seemed 110% legit. The massage was completely therapeutic (and painfully good) and nothing was hinted at in even a subtle way. The women were all natural born, which I strongly prefer and that also isn't the norm at non-legit Thai places.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 02:17 #23607Senior Member

Posts: 462Unless you're into that sort of thing like I am LOL.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 21:40 #23606Senior Member

Posts: 1808I've heard about Thai places. Make sure girls are actually girls.
Originally Posted by Inside495
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:35 #23605Senior Member

Posts: 51La Moon Cambridge
Just found out about La Moon. Waxing and massage in one place; excellent. It is on my "to do" list this Summer. My only hope is that their waxing skills are as good as their massage. It's Thai. Which I've never really had yet.
-
05-27-18 17:20 #23604Senior Member

Posts: 290The pudgy one is, probably, not.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
"Crying game" was a good movie.
-
05-27-18 16:19 #23603Senior Member

Posts: 384Linden st
I'm getting a "Crying Game" moment. Are both of them trannys?. Starts throwing up.
-
05-27-18 11:05 #23602Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 40Best in Boston?
Going to be down in Boston for a cpl of days in two weeks, looking for suggestions on really good, safe AMPs in Boston, especially ones known for more on the menu then just standard HE?? Thanks.
-
05-26-18 22:31 #23601Senior Member

Posts: 752Linden
All places are deserted this weekend.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
05-26-18 16:47 #23600Senior Member

Posts: 290Old favorite
Was in the area so I decided to stop by Linden hoping to see my old friend Sarah. Turned out that she is not at the parlor, and I was told by her chubby colleague that I am their first customer the whole day. The place used to be quite popular, being actively discussed just a couple of months ago. I was wondering whether people found out something about this place I am not aware of. I am curious to know what happened.
-
05-26-18 16:03 #23599Senior Member

Posts: 88Accurate
I'm hoping its just a start and that they will rebuild it in full over time.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 09:55 #23598Senior Member

Posts: 133Just to be sure you read me right, I did NOT find her very attractive. She was about average looking at best and I will not be returning.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
If you're still interested, her english was very good and she was wearing a long summery skirt (past knees).
-
05-26-18 08:50 #23597Senior Member

Posts: 1808Sounds interesting. How did Lisa dress? Reasonable English skills?
Originally Posted by PadMe5
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




