Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #371
    Figured as much. That's happened a bunch to me here lately. That's for letting me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice  [View Original Post]
    To answer your question I recently went to see her last week and she is not at true to the pics. She does have big tits and her nipples are Pierced if that's your thing. She is not very attractive but she does deliver. Covered BJ and mish for me and I was out of there. She quoted 60 for QV but I talked her down to 50. All in all I got what I was looking for but I just hate the false advertising so I won't be seeing her again. Hope my review helped stay save my brothers.

    Are. J. Over & Out.

  2. #370

    Samantha in gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see the site is back up and going strong.

    Any of you gents had a dream with this "Samantha" I've seen her post a bunch but I couldn't really find anything.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26541492/
    To answer your question I recently went to see her last week and she is not at true to the pics. She does have big tits and her nipples are Pierced if that's your thing. She is not very attractive but she does deliver. Covered BJ and mish for me and I was out of there. She quoted 60 for QV but I talked her down to 50. All in all I got what I was looking for but I just hate the false advertising so I won't be seeing her again. Hope my review helped stay save my brothers.

    Are. J. Over & Out.

  3. #369

    Apr 24th number

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Uh, not sure how I do that with BP closed. Glad to know she is good but she must have a different number nowadays.
    As subject says I got her number, but not contacted her since then.

  4. #368

    Crissy number

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Uh, not sure how I do that with BP closed. Glad to know she is good but she must have a different number nowadays.
    I recently contacted her. Had back and forth texts but didn't meet her. PM me. If you want her number.

  5. #367

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Spat3005  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage with Riley?
    $2. For HR. Solid GFE.

  6. #366

    New BP

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Uh, not sure how I do that with BP closed. Glad to know she is good but she must have a different number nowadays.
    He meant backpage with an "LY" where the. Com should go.

  7. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTtBone  [View Original Post]
    Look her up in backpage. Ly I seen her in Hickory or in Gastonia and she is prego.
    Uh, not sure how I do that with BP closed. Glad to know she is good but she must have a different number nowadays.

  8. #364

    Look up

    Look her up in backpage. Ly I seen her in Hickory or in Gastonia and she is prego.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the whereabouts of this provider who has worked as Crissy (spelled without an H), Ariel & a couple of other names? Thanks.

  9. #363

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see the site is back up and going strong.

    Any of you gents had a dream with this "Samantha" I've seen her post a bunch but I couldn't really find anything.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26541492/
    I haven't seen her but I do know that I've seen reviews of a girl using the image of her in yoga pants in front of the mirror with her face blurred out, and if I recall correctly, they weren't good reviews. I wish I could be more helpful and specific but that's just what I remember reading and recognize that photo. It sucks that we've lost The othER site and now Emonkey is paid subscription because it was so easy to search that site to get a bit of info, even if most of the reviews were just taken from the other one.

  10. #362

    Welcome back

    Glad to see the site is back up and going strong.

    Any of you gents had a dream with this "Samantha" I've seen her post a bunch but I couldn't really find anything.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26541492/

  11. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    She is in atlanta, only coming down to CLT between her school sessions. After this visit she told me it would be late July until she is back again.

    PK.
    What's the damage with Riley?

  12. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    She is in atlanta, only coming down to CLT between her school sessions. After this visit she told me it would be late July until she is back again.

    PK.
    What's the damage with Riley?

  13. #359

    EROS. Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigirish1970  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Alexa from Plushmates twice. The first time was one of my best meetings, but it was at the beginning of a new tour for her. The second was solid. Not as good as the first, but from the adds she had been touring for a few weeks prior to our second meeting. She looked tired, but was still a champ. Kissing, BBBJ, a little rimming, and every position. Yes to multiples. No Greek. And yes, it is her EXACTLY in the pics.

    I find the agency latinas are solid. I've had more issues with independents in other cities (Not Charlotte). Usually the girl with a money up front attitude and lackluster one shot service.

    Plushmates is solid. Unfortunately I spent good cash on an independent out of state this weekend! One of my worst experiences!

    I would love to check out Flawless and their new girls coming through and see if they match up to Plusates.
    I have dreamed with several of the smoking latinas on Eros, and yes, they cost more, but they are almost always smoking hot. Language barrier (spanish / portuguese) can sometimes be an issue for me, but typically can find a work-around (Google translate). Flawless is great, as are some of the other 'indy' provider services. Let me know with specific questions and I'll do my best to help.

  14. #358

    Out the game for about a month

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the whereabouts of this provider who has worked as Crissy (spelled without an H), Ariel & a couple of other names? Thanks.
    She's in the kingsmoutain / shelby area. She just had a baby last week, so she'll be out the game for a while.

  15. #357

    Plushmates

    Quote Originally Posted by NC9876  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you taken the plunge with any of the many smoking hot Latina s on EROS? I am tired of the wam bang AMPs. Was thinking about trying one out but wasn't sure of the confirmation process where they want personal information. Glad to see things back to normal on here. I have taken some time off only one stop at perfect 10 for the full menu 2 for a 5 minute shower 10 minute rub and the rest dedicated to pure pleasure. Ended up at about 40 minutes, she wasn't interested in small talk or going down for more.
    I have seen Alexa from Plushmates twice. The first time was one of my best meetings, but it was at the beginning of a new tour for her. The second was solid. Not as good as the first, but from the adds she had been touring for a few weeks prior to our second meeting. She looked tired, but was still a champ. Kissing, BBBJ, a little rimming, and every position. Yes to multiples. No Greek. And yes, it is her EXACTLY in the pics.

    I find the agency latinas are solid. I've had more issues with independents in other cities (Not Charlotte). Usually the girl with a money up front attitude and lackluster one shot service.

    Plushmates is solid. Unfortunately I spent good cash on an independent out of state this weekend! One of my worst experiences!

    I would love to check out Flawless and their new girls coming through and see if they match up to Plusates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape