Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,971 to 29,985 of 30339
-
05-29-18 18:08 #369Senior Member

Posts: 86Apr 24th number
As subject says I got her number, but not contacted her since then.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 17:56 #368Senior Member

Posts: 86Crissy number
I recently contacted her. Had back and forth texts but didn't meet her. PM me. If you want her number.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 16:55 #367Regular Member

Posts: 18Riley
$2. For HR. Solid GFE.
Originally Posted by Spat3005
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 16:02 #366Senior Member

Posts: 187New BP
He meant backpage with an "LY" where the. Com should go.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 15:32 #365Senior Member

Posts: 433Uh, not sure how I do that with BP closed. Glad to know she is good but she must have a different number nowadays.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 14:39 #364

Posts: 1013Look up
Look her up in backpage. Ly I seen her in Hickory or in Gastonia and she is prego.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 14:20 #363Senior Member

Posts: 187Samantha
I haven't seen her but I do know that I've seen reviews of a girl using the image of her in yoga pants in front of the mirror with her face blurred out, and if I recall correctly, they weren't good reviews. I wish I could be more helpful and specific but that's just what I remember reading and recognize that photo. It sucks that we've lost The othER site and now Emonkey is paid subscription because it was so easy to search that site to get a bit of info, even if most of the reviews were just taken from the other one.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 13:49 #362Senior Member

Posts: 192Welcome back
Glad to see the site is back up and going strong.
Any of you gents had a dream with this "Samantha" I've seen her post a bunch but I couldn't really find anything.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26541492/
-
05-29-18 13:48 #361Senior Member

Posts: 39What's the damage with Riley?
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 12:37 #360Senior Member

Posts: 39What's the damage with Riley?
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 09:07 #359Senior Member

Posts: 83EROS. Yes!
I have dreamed with several of the smoking latinas on Eros, and yes, they cost more, but they are almost always smoking hot. Language barrier (spanish / portuguese) can sometimes be an issue for me, but typically can find a work-around (Google translate). Flawless is great, as are some of the other 'indy' provider services. Let me know with specific questions and I'll do my best to help.
Originally Posted by Bigirish1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 08:57 #358Senior Member

Posts: 246Out the game for about a month
She's in the kingsmoutain / shelby area. She just had a baby last week, so she'll be out the game for a while.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 05:04 #357Senior Member

Posts: 65Plushmates
I have seen Alexa from Plushmates twice. The first time was one of my best meetings, but it was at the beginning of a new tour for her. The second was solid. Not as good as the first, but from the adds she had been touring for a few weeks prior to our second meeting. She looked tired, but was still a champ. Kissing, BBBJ, a little rimming, and every position. Yes to multiples. No Greek. And yes, it is her EXACTLY in the pics.
Originally Posted by NC9876
[View Original Post]
I find the agency latinas are solid. I've had more issues with independents in other cities (Not Charlotte). Usually the girl with a money up front attitude and lackluster one shot service.
Plushmates is solid. Unfortunately I spent good cash on an independent out of state this weekend! One of my worst experiences!
I would love to check out Flawless and their new girls coming through and see if they match up to Plusates.
-
05-29-18 04:48 #356Senior Member

Posts: 589She is in atlanta, only coming down to CLT between her school sessions. After this visit she told me it would be late July until she is back again.
PK.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 12:32 #355Senior Member

Posts: 147Riley
Riley is in town this weekend. She said she doesn't post anywhere now. Just text.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/riley-es...arlotte-235290#erotic.









Reply With Quote





