Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 751 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 11252
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2942
    This one tried to shake me down. Shxirra.

    Stupid story, so don't ask, nothing happened. But she did threaten me. Stay away. I told her to f off.

  2. #2941

    Me too.

    I think I know her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl. So don't spoil it for me. LOL. I PM'ed you

  3. #2940
    Lots of action lately, many takers of my offer, but no time to partake. Got to move my GF out soon, she is a real pussy blocker. Going to hit a local fetish party Saturday with my new little girl, pictured a few posts down.

  4. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    Many of the younger SBs (up to about 27) seemingly do not use any birth control other than a condom, even UTR's. This is a little scary as no method is 100% & adds greatly to the risk of a pregnancy.
    I got snipped years ago after an SB pregnancy scare. Best move I ever made.

  5. #2938

    Throwing this out for discussion

    Many of the younger SBs (up to about 27) seemingly do not use any birth control other than a condom, even UTR's. This is a little scary as no method is 100% & adds greatly to the risk of a pregnancy.

  6. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Agree and disagree. If the girl is very attractive, for sure they want more. As they have had plenty of time to assess their worth. But I have a very trim 30 year old MILF asking me to just civi date her right now. Too bad she is too far away to take her up on her offer. Nice body average looks.
    Substitute "More baggage" for "older" maybe that's more accurate.

  7. #2936
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think it depends on the demographics. But there are a lot of UTR and pro girls on there for sure. Partook of a UTR a few weeks back. Seen her 3 times so far. Lots of plusses and only a few minuses. On time, on budget, tight little body. But a little beat up & no kissing. So they serve their purpose. I may see her again just to keep her in the loop.
    I probably got this from hitting up new SB members all the time when I started out. Recently I have just focused on the recently-active ones and have been getting some clearer transmissions on what they want, but GPS is always a challenge.

  8. #2935
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just took this one for a 3 day 2 night vacation to Tijuana. No sugar per se. Just the cost of the trip.
    Very nice tight little spinner. Love the grace and poise.

  9. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak  [View Original Post]
    I know her.
    Nice girl. So don't spoil it for me. LOL. I PM'ed you

  10. #2933
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just took this one for a 3 day 2 night vacation to Tijuana. No sugar per se. Just the cost of the trip.
    I know her.

  11. #2932
    Just took this one for a 3 day 2 night vacation to Tijuana. No sugar per se. Just the cost of the trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎   1.JPG‎  

  12. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    The older the SB the more support they will ask you for.
    Agree and disagree. If the girl is very attractive, for sure they want more. As they have had plenty of time to assess their worth. But I have a very trim 30 year old MILF asking me to just civi date her right now. Too bad she is too far away to take her up on her offer. Nice body average looks.

  13. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    3/4 of the chicks go on SA having no idea what they want or what they are doing there, and the other 1/4 are UTR or working girls.
    I think it depends on the demographics. But there are a lot of UTR and pro girls on there for sure. Partook of a UTR a few weeks back. Seen her 3 times so far. Lots of plusses and only a few minuses. On time, on budget, tight little body. But a little beat up & no kissing. So they serve their purpose. I may see her again just to keep her in the loop.

  14. #2929

    SA experience May 18

    I usually join SA about once a year for a month. This is the month. I currently have a couple SBs that go for $150/ meeting in bed (one MILF, one black beauty in her 20's and one mixed girl very cute). But, wanted to see what was out there:

    -Lots of college girls, some have never done this and either expect a CEO's salary yearly from the SD or accepts my amount. Had one 22 year old with FIVE kids. Nope, that wasn't going to work.

    -The girls that have big "medical bills" to pay hmmm. What's up with that? I pass on those because they tend to tell me more than I want to know.

    -The usual sob stories (my parents threw me out, my BF left me for another girl, I have big debts because I did some silly things, etc.).

    -Some back page girls, they are direct and to the point (I'm free all day want to meet. That is the first message).

    -The usual scammers (one college girl that said she can't meet but would I send her $ anyway since we exchanged at least 3 mails hahaha).

    -Some combos (2 or 3 girls, that is a set up waiting to happen I think).

    -There are some transgendered girls on there, be cautious. Also, one "girl" told me she was intersex and send me a nude pic unsolicited. A girl with big boobs and a dick. That really was a turn off as she claimed to be a woman (I guess gender wise she is, but sex wise a man).

    -The usual Russian girls that favorite me (hahaha. Block them).

    Since the month is over, ended up with a goth girl (never had one, love the tats, piercing and eye makeup). And she is a lot of fun in bed. We met in public, I gave her my terms and she said 'yes". Already on contraception so for awhile, will meet weekly for the relief I need and cycle the other SBs alternating once a week.

    So, my impression is that the girls that ask for big $ either think they can scam you, are clueless, or are yanking your chain. $150 is my limit and that is what I am lucky to have found.

    GG.

  15. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    As a MILF man I'd disagree with that one. Has that been your experience?
    Yeah they had more obligations and more kids as a general rule. More needs. Nothing wrong with them, just higher asking prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape