Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 888 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 13307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #947

    Beware

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...8/194640501489

    This girl will try to blackmail you. All I did was ask some questions about her add and she said she didn't offer anything bare when her add clearly does I called her out on that and she trying to blackmail me now. Her number is 7049366567.

  2. #946

  3. #945

    Taylor James?

    Anybody have experience with Taylor James? https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/787857.htm.

  4. #944

    Kelly?

    Hard to find providers these days!

    Can't find any reviews on Kelly, 26, last 4 of phone # 9879. Anybody have any advice?

  5. #943

    Staying Busy

    I had a few dreams during the great void and eanted to share a few.

    Montana.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/montana-...y-court-394857

    I've reviewed her before. Had an OC dream with her. She is pleasant, talkative and open to suggestions. YMMV. Pics are accurate and she either really enjoyed herself or made the effort to fake it.

    Kelly.

    backpage.com.greenville. listcrawler.com/ post /26520311/ Kelly.

    Powdersville Kelly. Most of you know who she is so ill keep it short. Most reviews you read are accurate. She is really hard to get ahold of and even when I did get ahold of her it was difficult pining down a time. But it was worth it. I read some review that said she had lost weight and as a result her tits had gotten smaller. If that's true then she must have had a massive pair on her before because they are still quite large and fun to grab.

    Sunshine.

    backpage.com.greenville. listcrawler.com/ post /26532181/ Sunshine.

    I saw her today. She is in Spartanburg but that thread is dead and hopefully someone here will find this useful. She is exactly as advertised. Very short with massive tits. She was very nice and I got exactly what I needed.

    I will try to post more when I can. Glad to see this place back up. It has given me alot, I'm going to try and get better at returning the favor. BTW my reviews are based off of QV. I'm a 3 G kind of guy.

  6. #942

    Nadia

    It's good to have a place to post again. I've been hitting all my regulars in Gville & Charlotte since everything went down, but I happen to run across this one a few days ago but I just hooked up with her today. She had a post up on one of the sites but is gone now but she did say she is going to post it again. (I will post it here when she does). She has a very nice tanned body, that is thick in all the right places. BBBJ was good and daty is allowed. She's pretty much GFE or was for me anyway. Everything else was covered but very good in multiple positions. She is down 85 and not in Gville but worth the short trip. Not a super nice motel but her room was clean and so was she. I will repeat and as always YMMV. I will pass along her number to senior members and mongers who have shared with me before in case you don't see her ad posted shortly. I know numbers on here are usually blacked out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2018-05-28-16-58-40 - Copy.jpg‎  

  7. #941

    No big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I do apalogize I didn't realize that her real name was used and if a mod could take this post down I would be gratefull.
    First off, her name was in the posting, it's nothing you went out of your way to include. Secondly, I Googled her name with mugshots and nothing came up so I'm thinking the name is an alias. In the end, you did everyone a HUGE favor!

    On this Memorial Day, it is not a day of celebration but a day of remembrance of those who gave their lives so that we may live in freedom. Bless them all!

    SCanyon.

  8. #940

    Apolagize

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/608891196839

    Did she actually post this or did someone get mad at her and post this? Like this is crazy LOL.
    I do apalogize I didn't realize that her real name was used and if a mod could take this post down I would be gratefull.

  9. #939

    Holy Crap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/608891196839

    Did she actually post this or did someone get mad at her and post this? Like this is crazy LOL.
    The mugshot, and it's real, looks like she's a major meth head. Nope, no way, no how! It's amazing how a bit of make up can make any woman look good.

    SCanyon.

  10. #938

    Serious?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/608891196839

    Did she actually post this or did someone get mad at her and post this? Like this is crazy LOL.

  11. #937

    Misstype

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Just wanted to get out some informatiom about Nicole. Her half hour is 120 and hour is 300. I've been getting lots of messages LOL.
    Sorry mistyped her hour is 200 not 300.

  12. #936

    Nicole

    Hello. Just wanted to get out some informatiom about Nicole. Her half hour is 120 and hour is 300. I've been getting lots of messages LOL.

  13. #935

    Visiting

    Will be coming to Greenville at the end of June, could become a monthly visit and looking for a little fun. Harder to find any talent with all of the boards being down and would appreciate some of the gentlemen of SC to help out a brother.

    Thanks.

  14. #934

    Hope she's for real

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you have intel on Megan advertising on Adultsearch. Seems like my type but something looks familiar and not sure if that is good or bad.

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1196501
    Looks cute, offers incall, price is not bad.

    I hope she turns out to be real.

  15. #933

    Megan?

    Do any of you have intel on Megan advertising on Adultsearch. Seems like my type but something looks familiar and not sure if that is good or bad.

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1196501

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape