Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 13310
-
05-26-18 08:34 #935Senior Member

Posts: 470Visiting
Will be coming to Greenville at the end of June, could become a monthly visit and looking for a little fun. Harder to find any talent with all of the boards being down and would appreciate some of the gentlemen of SC to help out a brother.
Thanks.
-
05-25-18 08:57 #934Senior Member

Posts: 822Hope she's for real
Looks cute, offers incall, price is not bad.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
I hope she turns out to be real.
-
05-25-18 07:32 #933Senior Member

Posts: 132Megan?
Do any of you have intel on Megan advertising on Adultsearch. Seems like my type but something looks familiar and not sure if that is good or bad.
https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1196501
-
05-25-18 07:11 #932Senior Member

Posts: 357Maya
There's one on E.M.. Not sure if the phone is right because she told me she was getting a new phone.
Originally Posted by Lightning420
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 04:54 #931Senior Member

Posts: 197Seen her a few times as well. Very GFE. Great BBBJ but no cim. Sweet girl. Talks a ton LOL. Was thinking about calling her up this weekend.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 23:26 #930Senior Member

Posts: 647Nicole
Glad to hear some feedback. I posted her in the UTR section awhile back but it's been slow go. She started running a add occasionally now though to fill in the blanks. I was surprised that I didn't get a bigger response about her from the mongers. Oh well, I'll keep my chicks to myself! LOL But do do do hang onto her number. She is quite different than a lot of the other chicks and has no plans on seeing a bunch of guys. But not really a need to, she doesn't have a drug problem to support. Sweet young lady, I'm sure I'll be seeing her many more times. Like tomorrow! LOL. If you are a member that I have shared info with before, shoot me a PM and I'll help you through the screening etc.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
007.
-
05-24-18 22:23 #929Regular Member

Posts: 11Is there an ad for her? That's fairly close to me.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 11:33 #928Senior Member

Posts: 187Ava the blonde
Had not mongered for several months so a couple of weeks ago decided it was time so got an outcall. Settled on Ava, blonde, short, hot. Had decent reports on here with okay service, from what I recall. Waited two hours past our scheduled time then heard a knock on the door. Was a different girl from the ad pics. She asked if I was looking for her, I asked her name and she said her mistake. Seconds later phone rings, she says she made the drive and wanted her donation. I said I'm ready to come on. Another knock, same girl. She's decent so I proceed. I ask about the difference from the ad pics and she said she doesn't use her real pics, which I knew was a lie. We get comfortable, she LITERALLY goes to work on the tool for 15 seconds then says it's not going to get hard. She starts dressing and I ask if she's going to take my money for 15 seconds, she says yes cause I wasted her time. As I was reaching for my clothes I saw the money on the table, started to grab it but figured if she does business this way there were probably a pimp or two lurking outside. Let it go and sent a few nasty texts later. Just a warning to all dudes, even if you see a good report on this site and the pics match, still be cautious and be ready to stop things before they start. We all can make that mistake very easily.
-
05-24-18 11:13 #927Senior Member

Posts: 259Amazing
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/085730526157
I've been seeing Nicole for over a month now. She's absolutely amazing. Pictures are very accurate of her. She definitely is GFE and definitely worth the trip to spartanburg. She does do BBBJ if you are clean. However cim is a no go. She's very passionate and does not make it seem like a transaction.
I'm glad the site is back up. Hope everyone is doing well.
-
05-24-18 09:26 #926Senior Member

Posts: 83Ella?
Just getting back into the hobby after a long break. And everything seems to have changed now with no BP. Always enjoyed ella and happy to know she's back in the game. Any one here willing to share her new number please? The one I have of her is from her long legs days pretty sure it's not the same. Any help is much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-D.
-
05-24-18 07:25 #925Senior Member

Posts: 357Maya
She uses the no-tell-motel on Beverly Rd.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 22:11 #924Senior Member

Posts: 875Ella
I saw her two times in March / April at a house north of Greer and she was great as always. She doesn't answer my texts now. Maybe changed her number? I understand she's moved.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 20:23 #923Senior Member

Posts: 157KAMI On Eros
This one is pretty hot! I'd give her an 11 for efffort, 10 on looks, 10 on attitude. She has rocked me twice so far with no complaints. Sweet lady. I've been taking out for a 30 min dinner for 200 tab. She is maybe 40. My guess. Maybe a little less. Down to earth.
LL.
-
05-23-18 17:14 #922Senior Member

Posts: 822Same here with Ella
I've always wanted to see Ella but somehow it never worked out. I have a number for her, but can't seem to find a link to her ad or website. I'll probably just send her a text and introduce myself.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 11:44 #921Senior Member

Posts: 595Jewels, Ella, Maya, Kasey
Jewels and Ella have been on my would love to meet list for a long time, seems like when they're available I'm not, LOL, but maybe in the future. Hopefully they will visit our new USASG. Maya I use to see her adds but never tried to contact her and wouldn't know how. Does she have an add somewhere? As for Kasey, she and I have always stayed in contact with each other. There is none more dependable, more sweeter and more cooler chick than her.
Sure glad USASG is back, LOL.
L2 p.









Reply With Quote






