Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 7439
-
06-24-18 01:50 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 138Toy
Had a chance to sample Toy. She's as reported. Good massage and great service. She is good fun to play with. Very nice girl. I'll repeat.
-
06-18-18 21:32 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 138Pepsi
Thanks for the report. For me, she's young and pretty. GFE. No rush for me. She's aimed to pleased.
Originally Posted by Hanakusu
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 14:31 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 172Pepsi
Damn, all the AMP mamas are not known to be creative in conjuring up the names for girls. Hell, I've known at least 5 "Pepsi's", all different and working at various harems.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
The mamsans should invest in a book of names and highlight / use the sexy sounding ones. Cross 'them off as they get taken.
-
05-29-18 12:21 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 2178You surely had a Memorial Day 😛128523;.
Originally Posted by Satyr808
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-18 11:45 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 114Snow
Had a good time with the new girl Snow yesterday. Attractive Korean girl, probably late 20's. Light colored hair, light complexion, medium build 5'3" tall and about 110 lbs. Man made C's and a shaved pussy.
Standard Kison service, no rush attitude and great service with a smile. I had a very nice hour with this pleasant lady.
-
05-28-18 21:33 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 947Short answer, I don't know. Some time ago I asked someone at CHM about Emma (Pepsi) since I was wondering if she was still working there. I believe it may have been Lisa who I spoke with. Anyway, I was told Emma quit (again) because she had gotten an idea she could make more money working at bars than AMPs. For a long time Emma was one of the main dependable providers at CHM, but then she started moving around from one parlor to the next and back again, including Kison and at least two or maybe more houses around town.
Originally Posted by Viper78
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 17:20 #6278Banned Member

Posts: 1022Think you're right Mr Neck! I know Emma very well- many 2 and 3-ways with her at CHM. The Pepsi I remember was smaller and pretty wild in the sack! Saw her before Emma was on the scene! She was great!
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 13:54 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 711Paula
Its official, just talked with her. She starts Friday. Single file line starts at Graces please. No saving spaces.
-
05-27-18 12:59 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 174What ever happened to her?
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 03:18 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 5120
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
There have previously been providers named "Pepsi" working at Kison in 2013, in 2015, and in 2016/2017.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
The one who was formerly Emma at Crystal Healing was working at Kison as Pepsi during part of 2016/2017 (I visited her at Kison and reviewed her). She isn't the Pepsi who's currently working at Kison.
Presumably the Pepsi referenced by Mondo Badfoot as working at Kison "about 4/5 years ago" was the one at Kison in 2013.
-
05-26-18 17:52 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 947Doubt it. Not the same. The Pepsi you're talking about was formerly Emma at CHM, totally BB no problem.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 23:45 #6273Banned Member

Posts: 1022Is this the Pepsi that was at Kison about 4/5 years ago? Kinda thick with a healthy freak streak?
Originally Posted by Hanakusu
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 22:50 #6272Regular Member

Posts: 2Yeah, I have to agree. She did BBFS, and just bounced up and down until I busted my nuts. Practically forced me to dress and hurried me out the door. The session was only 45 minutes. I should've given her Monopoly money.
Originally Posted by PVenkman
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 21:17 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 266Had Pepsi once when she was at Hula girl's for a bit. Offered BBFS. She wanted me to go to the atm that was in hula girls to get a double session. I don't remember enjoying the session much. Nothing memorable.
Originally Posted by Hanakusu
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 12:28 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 1433Toy
Had my third go round with Toy. I got to say that we get along. Our sessions are always enjoyable and I hope she sticks around a while. She said Paula supposed to be back end of this month or beginning of June. We'll see. In the meantime I'll enjoy Toy.


















