Thread: Kison
Closed Thread
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 7439
-
05-23-18 14:45 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 47Pepsi
About 135.
Originally Posted by SimpleK
[View Original Post]
25-30 yrs.
She is a clock watcher.
Have fun and stay safe.
-
05-22-18 21:00 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 200What do you think age and weight is.
Originally Posted by Hanakusu
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 14:03 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 47Pepsi
Man I really missed this site. I didn't know how much I relied on the info. So on to posting.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
Tried Pepsi, she was here originally but now it's all bb services. She complains about it and her service is a little rushed but a nice sweet girl with a pretty face.
S=7.
L=8.
A=6.
Stay safe and have fun.
-
05-21-18 20:06 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 1433Yay!
Good to be back! Last time I called mama mentioned Bonnie, Pink and Pepsi too. Can't wait for Paula at the end of the month.
-
05-21-18 04:49 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 338Paula
Mondo, sorry to inform you that channel had me removed it a month ago, but I got her a new one for my personal use (LOL) lets host a cocktail party for her return with her gang, you, me, L, E2, thro, black, 808, etc. Well! Paual's a sweet, fun, kind, person, with a great massage that relaxes me when I leave, (got one point ahead of you) she aways has kind things to say about you. , you not old, rich, tall, hand s% ? E2, and Thro too.
Take Care.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 19:11 #6264Banned Member

Posts: 1022I really mean it this time!
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 16:11 #6263Regular Member

Posts: 11Candy
Saw Candy for the first time, KMILF, petite, maybe 5'1", reallly cute pretty face, very friendly. Thin arms, legs, little thickness around the midsection, soft fake Cs. Sweet, sensual girl attitude like PT Aira. Walks in says hello with dfk and takes top off, breasts are really soft, almost natural feeling and she loves them grabbed and squeezed. She had me lay on my back, put small towels under my ankles and started rubbing my feet and ankles slowly working her way up to my balls, using soft caressing strokes, then used her tongue on my balls, shaft then took it on, able to take it pretty deep. Everything slow and sensual. She was prelubed so skipped daty, she moved up, gave cover option, then mounted up. Felt snug like someone not in the business long, started ACG, rode and grinded well, so good I didn't last. Covered me up when she went to get towels so I wouldn't get cold, came back cleaned me off, then gave me a slow sensual massage the rest of my time. Helped put my socks on, really gave geisha like treatment. Would definitely repeat.
Chanel said two younger girls are coming end of month.
-
04-11-18 18:43 #6262Banned Member

Posts: 1022The Return of Paula
Soon the Empress of Pleasure will be back! I hope you swines didn't get her chair all dirty! I have plans!
-
04-04-18 00:41 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 114Current Line Up
Toy, Sharon, Sandy, Amy, Yuri, Lisa, Candy, Miko & Jinjo.
-
04-03-18 18:51 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 1433Yes, Sandy is very nice as is Candy. Both are attractive with nice titties and both give great massages. The other thing they both do is CFS and don't like FIV. Maybe after time they'll do BBFS but Toy already does as well as others that provide a better than average massage.
Originally Posted by TTTwista
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 14:26 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 356Sandy sweetie
Called to see if this Sandy is the same one that was at Kison at the beginning of this year. I was told it was so I went to check it out. Yup same sweet and loving Sandy. I really liked her massage so I had to see her again. I used to love getting MSOG but now I'm starting to enjoy relaxing after the deed with a good massage. Anyway, Sandy is pretty much your typical Kison provider. MILFish with a slim spinner body, nice boobs and so sweet tho. Great Kison service as well. Could be YMMV but I doubt it. Went deep into overtime but no knock and no rush.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-18 00:06 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 46Toy
Howzit shin. I think he is referring to toy. Before Paula left for vacay she recommended toy.
Originally Posted by Shinhwa
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 16:37 #6257Regular Member

Posts: 11Paula
So Paula is back now?
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 03:25 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 435No Star?
Is Star on vacay?
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-18 00:38 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 1433Toy
Finally back from vacation had to try since Paula recommended. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice natural titties not a spinner but looks fit. Very up front she asked if I wanted to be in charge or let her take the lead. Opted for the latter. Really nice time. Good massage. I'll see her again.
















