Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9116
-
05-26-18 13:34 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 198Youwannaseeme still here
https://youwannaseeme.org/home/
Originally Posted by Kiskahunter
[View Original Post]
I haven't been back to EEC just yet, but their line-up has surely changed, so this must be the result of the sale, if true.
-
05-26-18 09:04 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 545E-monkey was a scraper site --at least in terms of the reviews. I don't know if any of hte listings were legit, but the reviews were 100% / word-for-word scraped from TER. When TER went offline, E-M stayed online. But you could see that ALL the reviews STOPPED in April (the same time TER went off). It was still a resource, but doesn't approach the usefulness of USASG.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
05-25-18 23:15 #5544Banned Member

Posts: 12I wondered the same thing. Apparently the original owner sold the business. Not sure who owns it now. I remember they absolutely hated Angellis Angels. Now I don't even see AA having a website but I do see some cross pollination happening. Maybe now since this board is back someone can provide more info. How many agencies are gone? Where did Youwannaseeme go?
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 20:36 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 254Fuck! That really sucks. It was still free last time I logged in, which was just a couple of days ago. I remember checking a review. Well, guess I won't bother with them any more. Pity because they were one of the best sites left around, at least for US users.
Originally Posted by Ch1009
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 17:53 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 94EEC. Angels Crossover
Anyone else notice the crossover of girls of you use both agencies? I remember awhile back EEC sent out that email bad mouthing Angels, but now a lot of them seem to be working both. Any else notice this? Change of service for those that are working both?
Cheers and welcome back everyone.
-
05-25-18 14:44 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thanks to the admins here!
For allowing us to continue. They missed us but I really missed going to this site to communicate with the locals. Anyone that reached out to me in pm in the past please feel free. It's me. Old stale fart by the big airport with the bicycle and motor scooter. Did pick up a little pickup truck a few months ago though. So I increased my selection of rides. Tx.
-
05-24-18 18:37 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 88Emonkey
Since when did emonkey become a paid site? I guess they're taking advantage of the others going down.
-
05-24-18 15:04 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 233Tor
I am partial to TOR (https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en). It's a little slow at times connection-wise, but it's because it bounces your requests through relays all over the world to help mask your location.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 10:04 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 100I had used CyberGhost and was good for a while, but had consistently slow connections and peer-to-peer (torrents) was blocked in the USA servers. I switched over to Private Internet Access, which resolved all that. Connection speeds are higher and peer-to-peer allowed on USA servers. If you're all considering a VPN.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 08:05 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 92Vpn
I can recommend NORD VPN. Also as a side note; glad that this Forum is back on line! Indispensable for us mongers!
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 07:57 #5536Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
CyberGhost is a good VPN to use.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-18 07:56 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 1382Dtf gb
A fellow hobby has a girl that wants some group fun. We're just starting to plan, looking at NW burbs, probably during a weekend. Looking at 5 guys to show her a nice time. White girl in her 30's.
This is DTF, free p*ssy, not p4 p. Though we can all pitch in for the room, drinks, etc. Highly prefer known old friends, someone I've done group meetups before.
-
05-24-18 07:46 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 1382US blocked sites
You can try using a VPN For websites that are blocked in the US. I've been using for years and helps a lot. Pretty painless, simple to install. Also, added security / privacy?
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
You may want to look into it.
-
05-22-18 19:58 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 545Late to the party
May have been a few days behind in getting back here, but allow me to extend a virtual hand in gratitude to Jackson and (any) Admin. This place is INDISPENSABLE. Should the means to anonymously donate a contribution in support of this place becoms available, I'm in for a. Jackson.
F1.
-
05-22-18 08:41 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 94Listcrawler & Safari
I'm able to view the US section of Listcrawler on Safari with my iOS devices. Haven't tried with other browsers.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





