Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 608 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5546

    Youwannaseeme still here

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiskahunter  [View Original Post]
    I wondered the same thing. Apparently the original owner sold the business. Not sure who owns it now. I remember they absolutely hated Angellis Angels. Now I don't even see AA having a website but I do see some cross pollination happening. Maybe now since this board is back someone can provide more info. How many agencies are gone? Where did Youwannaseeme go?
    https://youwannaseeme.org/home/

    I haven't been back to EEC just yet, but their line-up has surely changed, so this must be the result of the sale, if true.

  2. #5545
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Fuck! That really sucks. It was still free last time I logged in, which was just a couple of days ago. I remember checking a review. Well, guess I won't bother with them any more. Pity because they were one of the best sites left around, at least for US users.
    E-monkey was a scraper site --at least in terms of the reviews. I don't know if any of hte listings were legit, but the reviews were 100% / word-for-word scraped from TER. When TER went offline, E-M stayed online. But you could see that ALL the reviews STOPPED in April (the same time TER went off). It was still a resource, but doesn't approach the usefulness of USASG.

    F1.

  3. #5544
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice the crossover of girls of you use both agencies? I remember awhile back EEC sent out that email bad mouthing Angels, but now a lot of them seem to be working both. Any else notice this? Change of service for those that are working both?

    Cheers and welcome back everyone.
    I wondered the same thing. Apparently the original owner sold the business. Not sure who owns it now. I remember they absolutely hated Angellis Angels. Now I don't even see AA having a website but I do see some cross pollination happening. Maybe now since this board is back someone can provide more info. How many agencies are gone? Where did Youwannaseeme go?

  4. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1009  [View Original Post]
    Since when did emonkey become a paid site? I guess they're taking advantage of the others going down.
    Fuck! That really sucks. It was still free last time I logged in, which was just a couple of days ago. I remember checking a review. Well, guess I won't bother with them any more. Pity because they were one of the best sites left around, at least for US users.

  5. #5542

    EEC. Angels Crossover

    Anyone else notice the crossover of girls of you use both agencies? I remember awhile back EEC sent out that email bad mouthing Angels, but now a lot of them seem to be working both. Any else notice this? Change of service for those that are working both?

    Cheers and welcome back everyone.

  6. #5541

    Thanks to the admins here!

    For allowing us to continue. They missed us but I really missed going to this site to communicate with the locals. Anyone that reached out to me in pm in the past please feel free. It's me. Old stale fart by the big airport with the bicycle and motor scooter. Did pick up a little pickup truck a few months ago though. So I increased my selection of rides. Tx.

  7. #5540

    Emonkey

    Since when did emonkey become a paid site? I guess they're taking advantage of the others going down.

  8. #5539

    Tor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    You can try using a VPN For websites that are blocked in the US. I've been using for years and helps a lot. Pretty painless, simple to install. Also, added security / privacy?

    You may want to look into it.
    I am partial to TOR (https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en). It's a little slow at times connection-wise, but it's because it bounces your requests through relays all over the world to help mask your location.

  9. #5538
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    CyberGhost is a good VPN to use.
    I had used CyberGhost and was good for a while, but had consistently slow connections and peer-to-peer (torrents) was blocked in the USA servers. I switched over to Private Internet Access, which resolved all that. Connection speeds are higher and peer-to-peer allowed on USA servers. If you're all considering a VPN.

  10. #5537

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    CyberGhost is a good VPN to use.
    I can recommend NORD VPN. Also as a side note; glad that this Forum is back on line! Indispensable for us mongers!

  11. #5536

    +1

    CyberGhost is a good VPN to use.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    You can try using a VPN For websites that are blocked in the US. I've been using for years and helps a lot. Pretty painless, simple to install. Also, added security / privacy?

    You may want to look into it.

  12. #5535

    Dtf gb

    A fellow hobby has a girl that wants some group fun. We're just starting to plan, looking at NW burbs, probably during a weekend. Looking at 5 guys to show her a nice time. White girl in her 30's.

    This is DTF, free p*ssy, not p4 p. Though we can all pitch in for the room, drinks, etc. Highly prefer known old friends, someone I've done group meetups before.

  13. #5534

    US blocked sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Odd. Listcrawler seems to work for some browsers, but not others. Regardless, not a ton of new ads on it, or at least not a lot that caught my eye as of yet.
    You can try using a VPN For websites that are blocked in the US. I've been using for years and helps a lot. Pretty painless, simple to install. Also, added security / privacy?

    You may want to look into it.

  14. #5533

    Late to the party

    May have been a few days behind in getting back here, but allow me to extend a virtual hand in gratitude to Jackson and (any) Admin. This place is INDISPENSABLE. Should the means to anonymously donate a contribution in support of this place becoms available, I'm in for a. Jackson.

    F1.

  15. #5532

    Listcrawler & Safari

    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Odd. Listcrawler seems to work for some browsers, but not others. Regardless, not a ton of new ads on it, or at least not a lot that caught my eye as of yet.
    I'm able to view the US section of Listcrawler on Safari with my iOS devices. Haven't tried with other browsers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape