Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 13312
-
05-23-18 17:14 #922Senior Member

Posts: 822Same here with Ella
I've always wanted to see Ella but somehow it never worked out. I have a number for her, but can't seem to find a link to her ad or website. I'll probably just send her a text and introduce myself.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 11:44 #921Senior Member

Posts: 595Jewels, Ella, Maya, Kasey
Jewels and Ella have been on my would love to meet list for a long time, seems like when they're available I'm not, LOL, but maybe in the future. Hopefully they will visit our new USASG. Maya I use to see her adds but never tried to contact her and wouldn't know how. Does she have an add somewhere? As for Kasey, she and I have always stayed in contact with each other. There is none more dependable, more sweeter and more cooler chick than her.
Sure glad USASG is back, LOL.
L2 p.
-
05-23-18 08:18 #920Senior Member

Posts: 822Maya
I've never seen Maya, but a couple of brothers here have recommended her. My main interest is in a very good BJ with CIM. How is she in that department? Does she offer an incall?
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 08:15 #919Senior Member

Posts: 822Kasey
I saw Kasey last year. The incall location was very nice (but a bit far for me). She's more curvy or full figured for my tastes, but a very good provider. She can be found on Eros. I will say this. She gave one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Took care of the balls, licked every inch, took her time, stayed on the job for a couple minutes after the cim. It can be a bit pricey if all you want is a BJ, but she's nice, safe, and legit.
Originally Posted by Crawdadicus
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 07:27 #918Senior Member

Posts: 357Maya
Maya is a pretty, hispanic girl with great skills, personality and easy to contact. She got a new phone last week so I'm not sure if her number is the same or not.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 00:31 #917Senior Member

Posts: 66Silence is gone
Back and running again. Seemed like a year.
-
05-22-18 23:19 #916Senior Member

Posts: 89Maya?
I'd love to hear more about Maya too, and how to reach her.
Hey, has anybody found a site to replace TER?
Originally Posted by JustForToday
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 22:14 #915Senior Member

Posts: 31Maya
Is this the one from few years ago? The exotic one? If so how can I get ahold of her?
-
05-22-18 21:47 #914Senior Member

Posts: 647Maya
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
007.
-
05-22-18 21:37 #913Senior Member

Posts: 647Maya
The one I out in the subject line Maya.
Originally Posted by BigWilliam123
[View Original Post]
007.
-
05-22-18 19:01 #912Senior Member

Posts: 35SweetKasey
Kasey is available. She was a BP regular from a few years who did not post pics with her ad. I saw her a few weeks ago and was very pleased with her skills and all access menus. Great classy, private location. Enjoyed myself so much I am seeing her in the next day or two.
You can find her on Arrows or A rose. Com. Her ad there is very accurate. PM me for questions. S.
Good hunting / stay safe.
Crawdadicus.
-
05-22-18 15:34 #911Senior Member

Posts: 128Which one?
Stixx referred to several girls. Which knows how to push your buttons?
Originally Posted by JustForToday
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 14:44 #910Senior Member

Posts: 822Maya
Tell me more about Maya.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-18 14:12 #909Senior Member

Posts: 647Maya / Mila
Brother Stixxs. I seen your review on her and dropped you a email there. I've been cheerleading her for a couple years now. While she won't be everyones cup of tea. That chick knows how to push my buttons. LOL.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
007.
-
05-22-18 12:05 #908Senior Member

Posts: 130Welcome back everyone!
Alright welcome back. So here is the latest I know. Sophie is outcof the game for now. I do not know if shecis coming back. Ella I have seen regular. Nichole from Spartanburg is still around. OMG have any of you seen Maya. If you have not run to her now she is awesome. I know Jewels is back just have not had any time to meet. As with Chealsee she is still around. I did twft. With Daisy. And I am glad I did. Review will follow soon. Any way glad you guys made it back!
Stixxs.











Reply With Quote




