Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 888 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #922

    Same here with Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    Jewels and Ella have been on my would love to meet list for a long time, seems like when they're available I'm not, LOL, but maybe in the future. Hopefully they will visit our new USASG. Maya I use to see her adds but never tried to contact her and wouldn't know how. Does she have an add somewhere? As for Kasey, she and I have always stayed in contact with each other. There is none more dependable, more sweeter and more cooler chick than her.

    Sure glad USASG is back, LOL.

    L2 p.
    I've always wanted to see Ella but somehow it never worked out. I have a number for her, but can't seem to find a link to her ad or website. I'll probably just send her a text and introduce myself.

  2. #921

    Jewels, Ella, Maya, Kasey

    Jewels and Ella have been on my would love to meet list for a long time, seems like when they're available I'm not, LOL, but maybe in the future. Hopefully they will visit our new USASG. Maya I use to see her adds but never tried to contact her and wouldn't know how. Does she have an add somewhere? As for Kasey, she and I have always stayed in contact with each other. There is none more dependable, more sweeter and more cooler chick than her.

    Sure glad USASG is back, LOL.

    L2 p.

  3. #920

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Maya is a pretty, hispanic girl with great skills, personality and easy to contact. She got a new phone last week so I'm not sure if her number is the same or not.
    I've never seen Maya, but a couple of brothers here have recommended her. My main interest is in a very good BJ with CIM. How is she in that department? Does she offer an incall?

  4. #919

    Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    Kasey is available. She was a BP regular from a few years who did not post pics with her ad. I saw her a few weeks ago and was very pleased with her skills and all access menus. Great classy, private location. Enjoyed myself so much I am seeing her in the next day or two.

    You can find her on Arrows or A rose. Com. Her ad there is very accurate. PM me for questions. S.

    Good hunting / stay safe.

    Crawdadicus.
    I saw Kasey last year. The incall location was very nice (but a bit far for me). She's more curvy or full figured for my tastes, but a very good provider. She can be found on Eros. I will say this. She gave one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Took care of the balls, licked every inch, took her time, stayed on the job for a couple minutes after the cim. It can be a bit pricey if all you want is a BJ, but she's nice, safe, and legit.

  5. #918

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about Maya.
    Maya is a pretty, hispanic girl with great skills, personality and easy to contact. She got a new phone last week so I'm not sure if her number is the same or not.

  6. #917

    Silence is gone

    Back and running again. Seemed like a year.

  7. #916

    Maya?

    I'd love to hear more about Maya too, and how to reach her.

    Hey, has anybody found a site to replace TER?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForToday  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.

    007.

  8. #915

    Maya

    Is this the one from few years ago? The exotic one? If so how can I get ahold of her?

  9. #914

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Tell me more about Maya.
    Sent you a PM.

    007.

  10. #913

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilliam123  [View Original Post]
    Stixx referred to several girls. Which knows how to push your buttons?
    The one I out in the subject line Maya.

    007.

  11. #912

    SweetKasey

    Kasey is available. She was a BP regular from a few years who did not post pics with her ad. I saw her a few weeks ago and was very pleased with her skills and all access menus. Great classy, private location. Enjoyed myself so much I am seeing her in the next day or two.

    You can find her on Arrows or A rose. Com. Her ad there is very accurate. PM me for questions. S.

    Good hunting / stay safe.

    Crawdadicus.

  12. #911

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForToday  [View Original Post]
    Brother Stixxs. I seen your review on her and dropped you a email there. I've been cheerleading her for a couple years now. While she won't be everyones cup of tea. That chick knows how to push my buttons. LOL.

    007.
    Stixx referred to several girls. Which knows how to push your buttons?

  13. #910

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Alright welcome back. So here is the latest I know. Sophie is outcof the game for now. I do not know if shecis coming back. Ella I have seen regular. Nichole from Spartanburg is still around. OMG have any of you seen Maya. If you have not run to her now she is awesome. I know Jewels is back just have not had any time to meet. As with Chealsee she is still around. I did twft. With Daisy. And I am glad I did. Review will follow soon. Any way glad you guys made it back!

    Stixxs.
    Tell me more about Maya.

  14. #909

    Maya / Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Alright welcome back. So here is the latest I know. Sophie is outcof the game for now. I do not know if shecis coming back. Ella I have seen regular. Nichole from Spartanburg is still around. OMG have any of you seen Maya. If you have not run to her now she is awesome. I know Jewels is back just have not had any time to meet. As with Chealsee she is still around. I did twft. With Daisy. And I am glad I did. Review will follow soon. Any way glad you guys made it back!

    Stixxs.
    Brother Stixxs. I seen your review on her and dropped you a email there. I've been cheerleading her for a couple years now. While she won't be everyones cup of tea. That chick knows how to push my buttons. LOL.

    007.

  15. #908

    Welcome back everyone!

    Alright welcome back. So here is the latest I know. Sophie is outcof the game for now. I do not know if shecis coming back. Ella I have seen regular. Nichole from Spartanburg is still around. OMG have any of you seen Maya. If you have not run to her now she is awesome. I know Jewels is back just have not had any time to meet. As with Chealsee she is still around. I did twft. With Daisy. And I am glad I did. Review will follow soon. Any way glad you guys made it back!

    Stixxs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape