Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 12093
-
05-20-18 21:48 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 1820Good luck
It varies wildly. 10 AM has been a good time for me recently. Figure they need to score every 6 hours or so and that would give you 10 AM, 4 PM, 10 PM and 4-5 AM. Keep in mind the selection is the lowest it's been in years with all the crackdowns. "Good luck at 10 AM" might mean 3 or 4 are out. And many times I wouldn't fuck any of them with your dick.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-20-18 21:36 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 206Time of day?
I normally go every other weekend to Milwaukee but can't get the timing down for when to look. Is it at night? Mid day? Dusk?
-
05-20-18 15:32 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 81Sorry guys here you go.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 13:19 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 65Me Too
I would also be interested in seeing pictures or a link.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-20-18 13:10 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 1244Any pictures or links to see who she is?
Originally Posted by BooMack
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 11:57 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 81Jamie
Hey guys good to be back, Jamie is looking for new friends PM me for her new #.
-
05-20-18 11:26 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 1820Very
Very close. Once out of the parking lots 5 minutes will get you there.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-20-18 09:22 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 604Jamie
During the shutdown got her digits from a bud. Met at a north side location. Incall was a carpeted back room off the house. No bed, had to bend her over a metal folding chair. Had to stay clear of the un-curtained windows. Overpaid for BJ and CIP. Use was apparent. Would do again but only at a normal incall.
-
05-19-18 20:18 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 836Tracks
How close are the tracks to brewers stadium? I am going to be in town for some games in June with some clients and want to fuck a white girl on the street.
-
05-19-18 14:45 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 1820Barbie
Yes, another one. Found this one on Greenfield around 11th one Sat morning. Dirty blonde, no more than 5 feet tall, perky boobs, decent figure. Scooped her up and took her to my place. Says she's a dancer in Green Bay and may be true, she has the figure for it and was marginally attractive. BB everything. Nice BBBJ to start, switched to CG and Doggie, back to BBBJ for the finish, however when she knew I was close to coming she lifted off. I tried to guide her head back down but she said she didn't want to catch. To late to argue, I was already there and left a pretty good mess all over. No digits, says she's in town every few weeks. I'd repeat, but only with a CIM agreement or at least a Russian or facial finish. Pisses me off when they pull away at the last second.
HS.
-
05-19-18 14:37 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 1820Amy
Another monger was kind enough to give me her number before the site went down. Picked her up and took her to my place. Slightly older than I expected and a bit stocky, but not thick and nowhere near fat. Pleasant enough, had nice conversation to and from. Bolt-ons that look very vice when she's standing or in a bra, but kind of awkward shaped and lumpy in bed. No complaints about the service, but no accolades either. 5 or 6 minutes of BBBJ to get things started, a few minutes of Mish, a few more of Doggie, covered and back to BBBJCIM with spit. She got the job done and I'd repeat in a pinch but won't go out of my way. Digits for contributing members.
-
04-11-18 20:12 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 308Read the rule
On the left side of the main page there are rule read them, then read again and live by them. You will be safer then if you don't.
Originally Posted by HornyTfs
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 02:25 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 80New to town and Scene
Hello All,
I am new to town and scene and I know I need to do some legwork and contribute before asking fr contacts so at this point just seeking advice on hunting grounds for SWs as well as any other advice for a newbie like me. Any help is appreciated and will try to contribute to forum.
Also I know this is not the right forum but can any one provide me info on current damages with Kendall Snow. I found her contact info on internet.
-
04-11-18 01:12 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 50Tuesday Stroll
Had some time for a noon hour stroll on the south side today. Saw 3 BSW's on Nat and then over to G. Wow, what a war zone with all that construction. Saw a few WSW's in the low teens. There were also some on the side streets north & south of G. Then by the gas station on 23 I spot an old favorite, Shondell. Spent a hhr on a car date for some very good BBBJCIM, fiv and general roaming. Would have like to tried some backseat gymnastics, but with my back and age, those days are pretty much gone. A good time was had, no LEO detected at any time, but the construction on G is nuts!
-
04-11-18 00:53 #5464Banned Member

Posts: 8Get a dick pump. You'll be pumping throat in no time. Well more like 2 years but still.
Originally Posted by OldFatUglyGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





