Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 805 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5483
    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    OMG, my spidey sense didn't even go off on that. But when I reflect back the signs were there. Like during LEO check she / he checks me out, but not vice versa. And roaming was up top with her still clothed. I guess we all get bamboozled sometimes. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Many years ago; a guy at work said "what's the difference if you get a BJ from a girl or a guy? Sorry: I prefer girls. "LE check" might also include a gender check, just to be sure.

  2. #5482

    Maybe we're wrong, but looks like I got fooled.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    But see posts 5427-29, Mid March.
    OMG, my spidey sense didn't even go off on that. But when I reflect back the signs were there. Like during LEO check she / he checks me out, but not vice versa. And roaming was up top with her still clothed. I guess we all get bamboozled sometimes. Thanks for pointing that out.

  3. #5481

    South Loop Tuesday Eve

    Had been a few months so last night I went for a stroll, looked to be a decent amount of action on Green in the low numbers and as well on National from 9:30 to 11:00, all the SW's on National were Black, one of which pulled up her short white skirt giving me a peak of the merchandise, no undies of course. Only 2 passes down Lincoln, nothing to report there. After 11:30 everyone seemed to vanish and for those of you who don't know, Green is shut down in the high numbers to traffic going west, nice to see they're finally doing something in regards their Afghanistan type quality roads here.

    Didn't notice much of a LE presence but it was early, however I took this photo of a car I seen at the Speedway on Green, I pulled in by a pump to check my phone and noticed 2 plain clothed undercover cops standing around what looked to be a older Corolla or something similar which was lowered with over sized wheels, windows blacked out with decals on it. You could see their guns and hand cuffs, the one cop was talking on a cell phone several feet away while the other was looking inside of it then opened the trunk, looked around it with a flashlight. Wasn't sure if they were just doing a typical search of a motorists car, it didn't seem like it but I couldn't see an unmarked police vehicle anywhere in the station nor did I see the driver. About 10 minutes later I seen the car pulling out of the Speedway, I have no idea of it was an unmarked LE vehicle or if it was the actual driver leaving but I had heard before from a SW that they have all types of different vehicles that look nothing like undercover cars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uss1.gif‎  

  4. #5480

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    During the shutdown got her digits from a bud. Met at a north side location. Incall was a carpeted back room off the house. No bed, had to bend her over a metal folding chair. Had to stay clear of the un-curtained windows. Overpaid for BJ and CIP. Use was apparent. Would do again but only at a normal incall.
    She said she had an incall so tried to meet with her. Called her and she sounded high off her mind, said no incall then hung up. Then texted incomprehensible gibberish. Then disappeared. One to cross off my list I guess.

  5. #5479

    Maybe we're wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    During our exile from this site I got to brew town on a Friday night (I think it was the 11th). Not much up north and Nat was dead. Headed to G and spotted Jo Jo on 7th. She's a WSW, brunette, hair just past the shoulders, nice rack and she was wearing a little (and I mean really little) black cocktail dress. Made eye contact, went around the block and made the scoop. Upon closer inspection she seemed to be mid to late 30's, rather worn looking, but I believe she was a looker back in the day.

    She seemed quite nervous and that had me a little worried. But a little conversation during our drive and completing the LEO check and she settled down. Headed to a quiet spot for a quite good BBBJCIM and lots of roaming. Damage was 0. 3, no tip (she didn't ask and I didn't offer). No phone, but we set up an appointment for Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, she was a no show and there wasn't much out anywhere. Could be due to heavy LEO presence on Sunday, squad cars, bike cops and even one on foot. They had G pretty well covered from 6-15. Totally the opposite from Friday night when I did not see any uncles.

    Anyway, glad the site is back in business. Happy Mongering!
    But see posts 5427-29, Mid March.

  6. #5478

    Jo Jo

    During our exile from this site I got to brew town on a Friday night (I think it was the 11th). Not much up north and Nat was dead. Headed to G and spotted Jo Jo on 7th. She's a WSW, brunette, hair just past the shoulders, nice rack and she was wearing a little (and I mean really little) black cocktail dress. Made eye contact, went around the block and made the scoop. Upon closer inspection she seemed to be mid to late 30's, rather worn looking, but I believe she was a looker back in the day.

    She seemed quite nervous and that had me a little worried. But a little conversation during our drive and completing the LEO check and she settled down. Headed to a quiet spot for a quite good BBBJCIM and lots of roaming. Damage was 0. 3, no tip (she didn't ask and I didn't offer). No phone, but we set up an appointment for Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, she was a no show and there wasn't much out anywhere. Could be due to heavy LEO presence on Sunday, squad cars, bike cops and even one on foot. They had G pretty well covered from 6-15. Totally the opposite from Friday night when I did not see any uncles.

    Anyway, glad the site is back in business. Happy Mongering!

  7. #5477

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    I normally go every other weekend to Milwaukee but can't get the timing down for when to look. Is it at night? Mid day? Dusk?
    It varies wildly. 10 AM has been a good time for me recently. Figure they need to score every 6 hours or so and that would give you 10 AM, 4 PM, 10 PM and 4-5 AM. Keep in mind the selection is the lowest it's been in years with all the crackdowns. "Good luck at 10 AM" might mean 3 or 4 are out. And many times I wouldn't fuck any of them with your dick.

    HS.

  8. #5476

    Time of day?

    I normally go every other weekend to Milwaukee but can't get the timing down for when to look. Is it at night? Mid day? Dusk?

  9. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    I would also be interested in seeing pictures or a link.

    Thanks.
    Sorry guys here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jamie.png‎  

  10. #5474

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Any pictures or links to see who she is?
    I would also be interested in seeing pictures or a link.

    Thanks.

  11. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys good to be back, Jamie is looking for new friends PM me for her new #.
    Any pictures or links to see who she is?

  12. #5472

    Jamie

    Hey guys good to be back, Jamie is looking for new friends PM me for her new #.

  13. #5471

    Very

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    How close are the tracks to brewers stadium? I am going to be in town for some games in June with some clients and want to fuck a white girl on the street.
    Very close. Once out of the parking lots 5 minutes will get you there.

    HS.

  14. #5470

    Jamie

    During the shutdown got her digits from a bud. Met at a north side location. Incall was a carpeted back room off the house. No bed, had to bend her over a metal folding chair. Had to stay clear of the un-curtained windows. Overpaid for BJ and CIP. Use was apparent. Would do again but only at a normal incall.

  15. #5469

    Tracks

    How close are the tracks to brewers stadium? I am going to be in town for some games in June with some clients and want to fuck a white girl on the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape