Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 806 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 12076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5461

    Wish I had that problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    I've had many try and some just extend the lips to make it look good but a true deepthoat is great when it slides down her throad and she smashes her face into me no extended lips even better is throat fucking. Its awesome.
    With my little dick anybody can deepthroat it!

  2. #5460

    I like it too

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee  [View Original Post]
    I mean I'm sure one of the girls you mentioned could probably do it. If you list that many girls one of then has to. I just haven't seen all of them. I've probably seen 5-6 who had reviews of being a "sword swallower" etc. But I'm still trying and ill be looking out for those girls. Now not to sound like a dick but if you say you're "about the same" that would make sense because all the girls I've seen were about a half inch away and maggie was about a cm (ik I'm picky but the fetish is seeing your whole cock disapear like a magic trick and feeling therr throat release. I mean they will jam it in there and put immense pressure on the tip of your dick without relaxing there throat brcause they don't want to gag. The worse was jj. I saw tons of deepthroat reviews but apperently those guys were about 3-4 inches so idk. Ill try and find those girls though if you go up and ask for a name theyll all say yes because they are desperate for 20. Ill keep trying and post my results. It seems being a contributing member is pretty awesome. Thanks to anyone who pm'd me a name you guys are awesome ill repay the favor somehow. Also I feel bad for the guy whos 7 inchs in this forum and has a fetish like me because based on my expereice that poor guy is never going to live out his fantasy without paying some serious cash.
    I've had many try and some just extend the lips to make it look good but a true deepthoat is great when it slides down her throad and she smashes her face into me no extended lips even better is throat fucking. Its awesome.

  3. #5459

    Measurement check

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee  [View Original Post]
    I mean I'm sure one of the girls you mentioned could probably do it. If you list that many girls one of then has to. I just haven't seen all of them. I've probably seen 5-6 who had reviews of being a "sword swallower" etc. But I'm still trying and ill be looking out for those girls. Now not to sound like a dick but if you say you're "about the same" that would make sense because all the girls I've seen were about a half inch away and maggie was about a cm (ik I'm picky but the fetish is seeing your whole cock disapear like a magic trick and feeling therr throat release. I mean they will jam it in there and put immense pressure on the tip of your dick without relaxing there throat brcause they don't want to gag. The worse was jj. I saw tons of deepthroat reviews but apperently those guys were about 3-4 inches so idk. Ill try and find those girls though if you go up and ask for a name theyll all say yes because they are desperate for 20. Ill keep trying and post my results. It seems being a contributing member is pretty awesome. Thanks to anyone who pm'd me a name you guys are awesome ill repay the favor somehow. Also I feel bad for the guy whos 7 inchs in this forum and has a fetish like me because based on my expereice that poor guy is never going to live out his fantasy without paying some serious cash.
    Myabe you should ask each lady the distance from their lips to the back of their throat to give you a precise idea if they are going to work for you or not. Not sure why they wouldn't know this, but if not, tell them to measure it out.

  4. #5458
    Saw little Erica last night. Don't know why she's not talked about more. Amazing BJ for covered though I hate covered. But she mad me cum and some girls can't even without the cover. Paid 40 for full service. Probably could of gone cheaper but I didn't have a car and it was cold so I figured she deserved it for pulling her pants to her ankles. Would like to get her to my place for more and better positions. Pretty cute for the SW scale. Surprised she's on the street actually after some of the girls I've seen out there.

  5. #5457

    Report

    Gents, with all that's gone on recently there aren't many actual reports being, well, reported. I have one but first this: A recent contributor thought the street action might increase as a result of the online banishment. I haven't seen that yet but the police will be ready if that does in fact happen. They are everywhere! Last week I hit the south loop, saw a couple skanks and lots of LEO. Worked my way from south to north, ending at National. I decided that one loop revolution was enough so I headed towards I-94. At the Mickey-D's I spotted a 30-something brunette in yoga pants (thank God those were invented) at the corner on 26th with a sucker in her mouth. I spun around the block to get a better look but she spotted me and walked towards my car as I approached. Funny how they're never as hot once in your car as they were from a block away. Anyway, introduced herself as Bianca and I requested a LE check. She dropped her pants to her ankles! I complimented her on the nice beaver and we found a spot. Good BJ while I did FIV. Bianca seemed to get really aroused so I asked if she wanted to fuck. The answer was "yes" and we scrambled to the back seat. I'm pushing 50 and have never gotten laid in a car in my life. Until then. She applied the condom and got on her back. It was broad daylight and I got full view of the largest labia I've ever seen. I also noticed she was missing a couple teeth but that vagina was a sight to see! We went at it and I filled the bag. Bianca doesn't have a phone but said she's getting one in May. Hope I see her again!

  6. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Finding this kinda hard to believe. I'm about the same and pretty much everyone can DT me. Many need to set their own pace and kinda work up to it. Hannah, Cassie, Mya, Jamie all come to mind on the SW side. Kendall Snow, Wendy, Violet on the escort side.

    HS.
    I mean I'm sure one of the girls you mentioned could probably do it. If you list that many girls one of then has to. I just haven't seen all of them. I've probably seen 5-6 who had reviews of being a "sword swallower" etc. But I'm still trying and ill be looking out for those girls. Now not to sound like a dick but if you say you're "about the same" that would make sense because all the girls I've seen were about a half inch away and maggie was about a cm (ik I'm picky but the fetish is seeing your whole cock disapear like a magic trick and feeling therr throat release. I mean they will jam it in there and put immense pressure on the tip of your dick without relaxing there throat brcause they don't want to gag. The worse was jj. I saw tons of deepthroat reviews but apperently those guys were about 3-4 inches so idk. Ill try and find those girls though if you go up and ask for a name theyll all say yes because they are desperate for 20. Ill keep trying and post my results. It seems being a contributing member is pretty awesome. Thanks to anyone who pm'd me a name you guys are awesome ill repay the favor somehow. Also I feel bad for the guy whos 7 inchs in this forum and has a fetish like me because based on my expereice that poor guy is never going to live out his fantasy without paying some serious cash.

  7. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee  [View Original Post]
    I swear I cannot find anyone to deepthroat me. And the fubny thing is that I'm only 6 inch. So I'm not bragging. I'm more or less complaining I guess. I saw cynical angel and she was great. Was disposed immediatly after I saw her. The only other one I know of eastside leah is like 120 for proabbly a 5 min pop. I tried maggie / sarah and she got mad cause I was shoving down to hard (she was close so I guess I was just trying to force it) so now I'm looking for chella but I can't find her anywhere though I'm sure she probably wouldn't make it either based on my prior experiences. To the ignorant people who are like "who cares it not a big deal" its my fetish. My number one since I was 13. Don't know what it is. Some have a foot fetish bondage anal etc. My fantasy is deepthroating. I can find no one and it is very disheartening. Idk why I'm posting this. I guess maybe I'm hoping for a number or for some others to share whether they have had the same trouble. Maybe I see enough SW and get enough stds ill find my white whale.
    Finding this kinda hard to believe. I'm about the same and pretty much everyone can DT me. Many need to set their own pace and kinda work up to it. Hannah, Cassie, Mya, Jamie all come to mind on the SW side. Kendall Snow, Wendy, Violet on the escort side.

    HS.

  8. #5454

    Is deepthroating impossible?

    I swear I cannot find anyone to deepthroat me. And the fubny thing is that I'm only 6 inch. So I'm not bragging. I'm more or less complaining I guess. I saw cynical angel and she was great. Was disposed immediatly after I saw her. The only other one I know of eastside leah is like 120 for proabbly a 5 min pop. I tried maggie / sarah and she got mad cause I was shoving down to hard (she was close so I guess I was just trying to force it) so now I'm looking for chella but I can't find her anywhere though I'm sure she probably wouldn't make it either based on my prior experiences. To the ignorant people who are like "who cares it not a big deal" its my fetish. My number one since I was 13. Don't know what it is. Some have a foot fetish bondage anal etc. My fantasy is deepthroating. I can find no one and it is very disheartening. Idk why I'm posting this. I guess maybe I'm hoping for a number or for some others to share whether they have had the same trouble. Maybe I see enough SW and get enough stds ill find my white whale.

  9. #5453

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    The good was jamie. Found her on L & 7. Use to work G. I would say about an 8 on the SW scale, 5'8 130, late 20's italian descent. Very cute and doesn't look like someone whos been living the life for a long time. Got digits and she's says they are active. Above avg BBBJ & catch, nice firm ass, didn't try fiv. Back to the hotel I'm thinking while I'm still in town later this week.

    The bad. The weather. But it didn't keep the gals away. Saw a good # between 10 pm-12 am on both strolls.

    The ugly. 1st pick up was Yanna (on G & low 20's I think. She kinda just walked right up to me as I wascoming back to G from side street she was crossing. I wasnt looking to scoop but she looked decent. Guessing early 20's, puerto rican & thick, big hoop earrings. I'll just say when the pants went down for some fiv it wasnt very pleasant and I knew my shit wasnt getting up for the party so I cut it short early. Not a bad looking gal but damn freshen up before you clock in for work. Had a sick feeling for awhile but that died down quickly once I hit L and found Jamie.
    I'm waiting to hear back to see if she is ok with giving out her digits. She did say that when she is out, it doesn't take long for her to get picked up so it may be hard to find her but she most likely will be around 7 & L. I did partake in a 2nd date. So apparently she keeps her phone active but shares it with her bd but I had no problems getting in touch with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180217_1511101.jpg‎  

  10. #5452

    Today Recon

    Decided to take a stroll around the south loop around 3 today after hearing about CL closing down sections of their site. Saw nothing on and or L. G seems to always have someone walking, today was a WSW wearing a black coat and purple pants / leggins with a floral pattern. Spotted her on G and about 7. Pulled into the speedway on 9th to grab something to drink then out of nowhere a truck parks on a side street and she immediately head towards it. Saw another possible BSW / HSW on G around the high teens, made eye contact but before I knew it another car picked her up. Surprisingly little LEO in the area.

  11. #5451

    Good, Bad. Ugly

    The good was jamie. Found her on L & 7. Use to work G. I would say about an 8 on the SW scale, 5'8 130, late 20's italian descent. Very cute and doesn't look like someone whos been living the life for a long time. Got digits and she's says they are active. Above avg BBBJ & catch, nice firm ass, didn't try fiv. Back to the hotel I'm thinking while I'm still in town later this week.

    The bad. The weather. But it didn't keep the gals away. Saw a good # between 10 pm-12 am on both strolls.

    The ugly. 1st pick up was Yanna (on G & low 20's I think. She kinda just walked right up to me as I wascoming back to G from side street she was crossing. I wasnt looking to scoop but she looked decent. Guessing early 20's, puerto rican & thick, big hoop earrings. I'll just say when the pants went down for some fiv it wasnt very pleasant and I knew my shit wasnt getting up for the party so I cut it short early. Not a bad looking gal but damn freshen up before you clock in for work. Had a sick feeling for awhile but that died down quickly once I hit L and found Jamie.

  12. #5450
    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    Had this weekend free and got to spend it in brew town. Friday night, not much on the north stroll and Nat is empty. Came down G and spotted a stocky blonde WSW by the gas station in the high teens. She's in jeans, big coat and big hoop earrings. Looked pretty good from a distance, not so much up close. Anyway, made the scoop, engaged in the LEO dance and off we go to a quiet spot. Received an all right BBBJ with some tittie play. Damage was. 3, no tip & dropped her off on Lincoln. Would do in a pinch, but wouldn't be looking for her on purpose.

    Saturday was in the mood for a north side BSW. Saw the red wig mentioned in an earlier post in the 20's on the north side of L. No way I was stopping for that even without the description mentioned in the earlier post. Across the street was a BSW with a rather substantial rack. Circled around and made the scoop. Once in the car we both realized we had seen each other before. Headed to a quiet spot, off comes her top and enjoyed a BBBJCIM with lots of tittie play. Damage was. 3 and tip was a trip to the arches.

    In both cases, there was not much LEO presence evident, although after the Saturday drop off saw a couple of LEO patrol cars around 27th.
    2 was a very slow weekend few years back when I was in your fair town. Watch Spartacus and go ram doxys. Seems I should take a trip back to Milwaukee town. For SFL is dead in recent times. Think it was the Katie by 20th that fulfilled all my debauchries the best.

  13. #5449

    Second times not the charm

    Saturday afternoon stroll. One trip down Nat. And nothing, swung down 6th to G and one tall WSW around 13th but decided to keep looking. Drove down to Layton and back up to Nat. Two possible young WSWs crossing the street at the Golden Arches. Swung around the block and both gone. I decided to get a couple steak tacos with onion and cilantro from the truck in the low twenties. Still nothing out after that and went back to G. Out popped Tea ASW who I haven't seen in a couple months around 15th.

    I made the scoop and she said she remembered me which was a surprise she seemed on something last time. She wasn't quite as good looking as what I remembered. It's just that I think I was awestruck by the fact there were two ASWs down here and being my flavor of choice. Went to a spot and started with BBBJ, FIV but the cover came on faster than I wanted, still fairly decent and good technique then CFS doggy till I popped.

    The pros," she seems to really enjoy the session or is a good actress or both.

    The cons, always trying to up sell for everything even suggested a place for an extra ten and some bad hygiene down below.

    Dropped her off and two WSWs at 15th again. One older with long beautiful hair that looked like she just got it done and a younger girl I didn't get a good look at.

  14. #5448

    Karen.

    WR,

    I tried to send you a PM with Karen's number but you at max storage.

    SF.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Went to Malynda's service today in Greenfield. I said good by to a real nice girl a good friend a while back before she became a real heavy user. I will miss her.

    Didn't see any other providers there. I guess I was expecting t see a few saying good by. They had a lot of pictures of her. I feel sad.

  15. #5447
    I wrote about her a while ago. I too cannot remember her name except for her nickname Mi Mi. I concur. Her toothless BJ was awesome. I have not way of reaching her again because she didn't have a phone.

    My Fav toothless BJ is still Karen who lives on the NW side. She also asks for. 3 and currently accepting. 4 for covered FS for spring break. She would probably do. 4 all the time since she is not much to look at. She normally asks for. 6. I love her thin spinner body. She can only host when her old man is at work but she will car date pretty much anytime. I have digits if interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    Came to brew town on Tuesday and had an interesting time. Strolled up north and saw a few BSW's including one that was waving at cars and running after them. Headed up Teutonia and might have seen coochie's fantasy, however uncle LEO was on the prowl and she disappeared.

    Headed to Nat and it was empty, came around to G, same thing. Saw the LEO bike patrol of Moe, Larry & Curly. Then all of a sudden squad cars appeared and blocked the number streets from 21 - 24 on the north side of G. Don't know what was going on & didn't hang around to find out. Headed back to Nat for another look around. Saw a slim, red headed WSW in the high 20's..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape