Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 12068
-
05-25-18 07:08 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 1322Many years ago; a guy at work said "what's the difference if you get a BJ from a girl or a guy? Sorry: I prefer girls. "LE check" might also include a gender check, just to be sure.
Originally Posted by KCbbqFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 00:41 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 50Maybe we're wrong, but looks like I got fooled.
OMG, my spidey sense didn't even go off on that. But when I reflect back the signs were there. Like during LEO check she / he checks me out, but not vice versa. And roaming was up top with her still clothed. I guess we all get bamboozled sometimes. Thanks for pointing that out.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 23:49 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 361South Loop Tuesday Eve
Had been a few months so last night I went for a stroll, looked to be a decent amount of action on Green in the low numbers and as well on National from 9:30 to 11:00, all the SW's on National were Black, one of which pulled up her short white skirt giving me a peak of the merchandise, no undies of course. Only 2 passes down Lincoln, nothing to report there. After 11:30 everyone seemed to vanish and for those of you who don't know, Green is shut down in the high numbers to traffic going west, nice to see they're finally doing something in regards their Afghanistan type quality roads here.
Didn't notice much of a LE presence but it was early, however I took this photo of a car I seen at the Speedway on Green, I pulled in by a pump to check my phone and noticed 2 plain clothed undercover cops standing around what looked to be a older Corolla or something similar which was lowered with over sized wheels, windows blacked out with decals on it. You could see their guns and hand cuffs, the one cop was talking on a cell phone several feet away while the other was looking inside of it then opened the trunk, looked around it with a flashlight. Wasn't sure if they were just doing a typical search of a motorists car, it didn't seem like it but I couldn't see an unmarked police vehicle anywhere in the station nor did I see the driver. About 10 minutes later I seen the car pulling out of the Speedway, I have no idea of it was an unmarked LE vehicle or if it was the actual driver leaving but I had heard before from a SW that they have all types of different vehicles that look nothing like undercover cars.
-
05-23-18 15:36 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 326Jamie
She said she had an incall so tried to meet with her. Called her and she sounded high off her mind, said no incall then hung up. Then texted incomprehensible gibberish. Then disappeared. One to cross off my list I guess.
Originally Posted by BenSpend
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 08:38 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 1820Maybe we're wrong.
But see posts 5427-29, Mid March.
Originally Posted by KCbbqFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-18 00:40 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 50Jo Jo
During our exile from this site I got to brew town on a Friday night (I think it was the 11th). Not much up north and Nat was dead. Headed to G and spotted Jo Jo on 7th. She's a WSW, brunette, hair just past the shoulders, nice rack and she was wearing a little (and I mean really little) black cocktail dress. Made eye contact, went around the block and made the scoop. Upon closer inspection she seemed to be mid to late 30's, rather worn looking, but I believe she was a looker back in the day.
She seemed quite nervous and that had me a little worried. But a little conversation during our drive and completing the LEO check and she settled down. Headed to a quiet spot for a quite good BBBJCIM and lots of roaming. Damage was 0. 3, no tip (she didn't ask and I didn't offer). No phone, but we set up an appointment for Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, she was a no show and there wasn't much out anywhere. Could be due to heavy LEO presence on Sunday, squad cars, bike cops and even one on foot. They had G pretty well covered from 6-15. Totally the opposite from Friday night when I did not see any uncles.
Anyway, glad the site is back in business. Happy Mongering!
-
05-20-18 21:48 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 1820Good luck
It varies wildly. 10 AM has been a good time for me recently. Figure they need to score every 6 hours or so and that would give you 10 AM, 4 PM, 10 PM and 4-5 AM. Keep in mind the selection is the lowest it's been in years with all the crackdowns. "Good luck at 10 AM" might mean 3 or 4 are out. And many times I wouldn't fuck any of them with your dick.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-20-18 21:36 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 206Time of day?
I normally go every other weekend to Milwaukee but can't get the timing down for when to look. Is it at night? Mid day? Dusk?
-
05-20-18 15:32 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 81Sorry guys here you go.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 13:19 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 65Me Too
I would also be interested in seeing pictures or a link.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-20-18 13:10 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 1243Any pictures or links to see who she is?
Originally Posted by BooMack
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 11:57 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 81Jamie
Hey guys good to be back, Jamie is looking for new friends PM me for her new #.
-
05-20-18 11:26 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 1820Very
Very close. Once out of the parking lots 5 minutes will get you there.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
05-20-18 09:22 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 604Jamie
During the shutdown got her digits from a bud. Met at a north side location. Incall was a carpeted back room off the house. No bed, had to bend her over a metal folding chair. Had to stay clear of the un-curtained windows. Overpaid for BJ and CIP. Use was apparent. Would do again but only at a normal incall.
-
05-19-18 20:18 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 836Tracks
How close are the tracks to brewers stadium? I am going to be in town for some games in June with some clients and want to fuck a white girl on the street.









Reply With Quote





