Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 12083
-
05-19-18 14:45 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 1820Barbie
Yes, another one. Found this one on Greenfield around 11th one Sat morning. Dirty blonde, no more than 5 feet tall, perky boobs, decent figure. Scooped her up and took her to my place. Says she's a dancer in Green Bay and may be true, she has the figure for it and was marginally attractive. BB everything. Nice BBBJ to start, switched to CG and Doggie, back to BBBJ for the finish, however when she knew I was close to coming she lifted off. I tried to guide her head back down but she said she didn't want to catch. To late to argue, I was already there and left a pretty good mess all over. No digits, says she's in town every few weeks. I'd repeat, but only with a CIM agreement or at least a Russian or facial finish. Pisses me off when they pull away at the last second.
HS.
-
05-19-18 14:37 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 1820Amy
Another monger was kind enough to give me her number before the site went down. Picked her up and took her to my place. Slightly older than I expected and a bit stocky, but not thick and nowhere near fat. Pleasant enough, had nice conversation to and from. Bolt-ons that look very vice when she's standing or in a bra, but kind of awkward shaped and lumpy in bed. No complaints about the service, but no accolades either. 5 or 6 minutes of BBBJ to get things started, a few minutes of Mish, a few more of Doggie, covered and back to BBBJCIM with spit. She got the job done and I'd repeat in a pinch but won't go out of my way. Digits for contributing members.
-
04-11-18 20:12 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 308Read the rule
On the left side of the main page there are rule read them, then read again and live by them. You will be safer then if you don't.
Originally Posted by HornyTfs
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 02:25 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 80New to town and Scene
Hello All,
I am new to town and scene and I know I need to do some legwork and contribute before asking fr contacts so at this point just seeking advice on hunting grounds for SWs as well as any other advice for a newbie like me. Any help is appreciated and will try to contribute to forum.
Also I know this is not the right forum but can any one provide me info on current damages with Kendall Snow. I found her contact info on internet.
-
04-11-18 01:12 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 50Tuesday Stroll
Had some time for a noon hour stroll on the south side today. Saw 3 BSW's on Nat and then over to G. Wow, what a war zone with all that construction. Saw a few WSW's in the low teens. There were also some on the side streets north & south of G. Then by the gas station on 23 I spot an old favorite, Shondell. Spent a hhr on a car date for some very good BBBJCIM, fiv and general roaming. Would have like to tried some backseat gymnastics, but with my back and age, those days are pretty much gone. A good time was had, no LEO detected at any time, but the construction on G is nuts!
-
04-11-18 00:53 #5463Banned Member

Posts: 8Get a dick pump. You'll be pumping throat in no time. Well more like 2 years but still.
Originally Posted by OldFatUglyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 23:43 #5462Banned Member

Posts: 8I'm pretty sure there is no better feeling then that. Especially when you have them lay on their back with their head hanging off the bed so you can see your dick bulging in and out of there throats. And don't even get me started on releasing into the back of their throats. Is this so much to ask for? A city of 400,000 and I can't find one to pay. Well except cynical soon to be angel.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 16:30 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 166Wish I had that problem
With my little dick anybody can deepthroat it!
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 15:33 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 308I like it too
I've had many try and some just extend the lips to make it look good but a true deepthoat is great when it slides down her throad and she smashes her face into me no extended lips even better is throat fucking. Its awesome.
Originally Posted by DanielLee
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 10:13 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 237Measurement check
Myabe you should ask each lady the distance from their lips to the back of their throat to give you a precise idea if they are going to work for you or not. Not sure why they wouldn't know this, but if not, tell them to measure it out.
Originally Posted by DanielLee
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 22:23 #5458Banned Member

Posts: 8Saw little Erica last night. Don't know why she's not talked about more. Amazing BJ for covered though I hate covered. But she mad me cum and some girls can't even without the cover. Paid 40 for full service. Probably could of gone cheaper but I didn't have a car and it was cold so I figured she deserved it for pulling her pants to her ankles. Would like to get her to my place for more and better positions. Pretty cute for the SW scale. Surprised she's on the street actually after some of the girls I've seen out there.
-
04-09-18 19:11 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 152Report
Gents, with all that's gone on recently there aren't many actual reports being, well, reported. I have one but first this: A recent contributor thought the street action might increase as a result of the online banishment. I haven't seen that yet but the police will be ready if that does in fact happen. They are everywhere! Last week I hit the south loop, saw a couple skanks and lots of LEO. Worked my way from south to north, ending at National. I decided that one loop revolution was enough so I headed towards I-94. At the Mickey-D's I spotted a 30-something brunette in yoga pants (thank God those were invented) at the corner on 26th with a sucker in her mouth. I spun around the block to get a better look but she spotted me and walked towards my car as I approached. Funny how they're never as hot once in your car as they were from a block away. Anyway, introduced herself as Bianca and I requested a LE check. She dropped her pants to her ankles! I complimented her on the nice beaver and we found a spot. Good BJ while I did FIV. Bianca seemed to get really aroused so I asked if she wanted to fuck. The answer was "yes" and we scrambled to the back seat. I'm pushing 50 and have never gotten laid in a car in my life. Until then. She applied the condom and got on her back. It was broad daylight and I got full view of the largest labia I've ever seen. I also noticed she was missing a couple teeth but that vagina was a sight to see! We went at it and I filled the bag. Bianca doesn't have a phone but said she's getting one in May. Hope I see her again!
-
04-08-18 10:29 #5456Banned Member

Posts: 8I mean I'm sure one of the girls you mentioned could probably do it. If you list that many girls one of then has to. I just haven't seen all of them. I've probably seen 5-6 who had reviews of being a "sword swallower" etc. But I'm still trying and ill be looking out for those girls. Now not to sound like a dick but if you say you're "about the same" that would make sense because all the girls I've seen were about a half inch away and maggie was about a cm (ik I'm picky but the fetish is seeing your whole cock disapear like a magic trick and feeling therr throat release. I mean they will jam it in there and put immense pressure on the tip of your dick without relaxing there throat brcause they don't want to gag. The worse was jj. I saw tons of deepthroat reviews but apperently those guys were about 3-4 inches so idk. Ill try and find those girls though if you go up and ask for a name theyll all say yes because they are desperate for 20. Ill keep trying and post my results. It seems being a contributing member is pretty awesome. Thanks to anyone who pm'd me a name you guys are awesome ill repay the favor somehow. Also I feel bad for the guy whos 7 inchs in this forum and has a fetish like me because based on my expereice that poor guy is never going to live out his fantasy without paying some serious cash.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 05:51 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 1820Finding this kinda hard to believe. I'm about the same and pretty much everyone can DT me. Many need to set their own pace and kinda work up to it. Hannah, Cassie, Mya, Jamie all come to mind on the SW side. Kendall Snow, Wendy, Violet on the escort side.
Originally Posted by DanielLee
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
04-08-18 01:17 #5454Banned Member

Posts: 8Is deepthroating impossible?
I swear I cannot find anyone to deepthroat me. And the fubny thing is that I'm only 6 inch. So I'm not bragging. I'm more or less complaining I guess. I saw cynical angel and she was great. Was disposed immediatly after I saw her. The only other one I know of eastside leah is like 120 for proabbly a 5 min pop. I tried maggie / sarah and she got mad cause I was shoving down to hard (she was close so I guess I was just trying to force it) so now I'm looking for chella but I can't find her anywhere though I'm sure she probably wouldn't make it either based on my prior experiences. To the ignorant people who are like "who cares it not a big deal" its my fetish. My number one since I was 13. Don't know what it is. Some have a foot fetish bondage anal etc. My fantasy is deepthroating. I can find no one and it is very disheartening. Idk why I'm posting this. I guess maybe I'm hoping for a number or for some others to share whether they have had the same trouble. Maybe I see enough SW and get enough stds ill find my white whale.









Reply With Quote





