Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 807 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5478

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    I normally go every other weekend to Milwaukee but can't get the timing down for when to look. Is it at night? Mid day? Dusk?
    It varies wildly. 10 AM has been a good time for me recently. Figure they need to score every 6 hours or so and that would give you 10 AM, 4 PM, 10 PM and 4-5 AM. Keep in mind the selection is the lowest it's been in years with all the crackdowns. "Good luck at 10 AM" might mean 3 or 4 are out. And many times I wouldn't fuck any of them with your dick.

    HS.

  2. #5477

    Time of day?

    I normally go every other weekend to Milwaukee but can't get the timing down for when to look. Is it at night? Mid day? Dusk?

  3. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    I would also be interested in seeing pictures or a link.

    Thanks.
    Sorry guys here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jamie.png‎  

  4. #5475

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Any pictures or links to see who she is?
    I would also be interested in seeing pictures or a link.

    Thanks.

  5. #5474
    Quote Originally Posted by BooMack  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys good to be back, Jamie is looking for new friends PM me for her new #.
    Any pictures or links to see who she is?

  6. #5473

    Jamie

    Hey guys good to be back, Jamie is looking for new friends PM me for her new #.

  7. #5472

    Very

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    How close are the tracks to brewers stadium? I am going to be in town for some games in June with some clients and want to fuck a white girl on the street.
    Very close. Once out of the parking lots 5 minutes will get you there.

    HS.

  8. #5471

    Jamie

    During the shutdown got her digits from a bud. Met at a north side location. Incall was a carpeted back room off the house. No bed, had to bend her over a metal folding chair. Had to stay clear of the un-curtained windows. Overpaid for BJ and CIP. Use was apparent. Would do again but only at a normal incall.

  9. #5470

    Tracks

    How close are the tracks to brewers stadium? I am going to be in town for some games in June with some clients and want to fuck a white girl on the street.

  10. #5469

    Barbie

    Yes, another one. Found this one on Greenfield around 11th one Sat morning. Dirty blonde, no more than 5 feet tall, perky boobs, decent figure. Scooped her up and took her to my place. Says she's a dancer in Green Bay and may be true, she has the figure for it and was marginally attractive. BB everything. Nice BBBJ to start, switched to CG and Doggie, back to BBBJ for the finish, however when she knew I was close to coming she lifted off. I tried to guide her head back down but she said she didn't want to catch. To late to argue, I was already there and left a pretty good mess all over. No digits, says she's in town every few weeks. I'd repeat, but only with a CIM agreement or at least a Russian or facial finish. Pisses me off when they pull away at the last second.

    HS.

  11. #5468

    Amy

    Another monger was kind enough to give me her number before the site went down. Picked her up and took her to my place. Slightly older than I expected and a bit stocky, but not thick and nowhere near fat. Pleasant enough, had nice conversation to and from. Bolt-ons that look very vice when she's standing or in a bra, but kind of awkward shaped and lumpy in bed. No complaints about the service, but no accolades either. 5 or 6 minutes of BBBJ to get things started, a few minutes of Mish, a few more of Doggie, covered and back to BBBJCIM with spit. She got the job done and I'd repeat in a pinch but won't go out of my way. Digits for contributing members.

  12. #5467

    Read the rule

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTfs  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I am new to town and scene and I know I need to do some legwork and contribute before asking fr contacts so at this point just seeking advice on hunting grounds for SWs as well as any other advice for a newbie like me. Any help is appreciated and will try to contribute to forum.

    Also I know this is not the right forum but can any one provide me info on current damages with Kendall Snow. I found her contact info on internet.
    On the left side of the main page there are rule read them, then read again and live by them. You will be safer then if you don't.

  13. #5466

    New to town and Scene

    Hello All,

    I am new to town and scene and I know I need to do some legwork and contribute before asking fr contacts so at this point just seeking advice on hunting grounds for SWs as well as any other advice for a newbie like me. Any help is appreciated and will try to contribute to forum.

    Also I know this is not the right forum but can any one provide me info on current damages with Kendall Snow. I found her contact info on internet.

  14. #5465

    Tuesday Stroll

    Had some time for a noon hour stroll on the south side today. Saw 3 BSW's on Nat and then over to G. Wow, what a war zone with all that construction. Saw a few WSW's in the low teens. There were also some on the side streets north & south of G. Then by the gas station on 23 I spot an old favorite, Shondell. Spent a hhr on a car date for some very good BBBJCIM, fiv and general roaming. Would have like to tried some backseat gymnastics, but with my back and age, those days are pretty much gone. A good time was had, no LEO detected at any time, but the construction on G is nuts!

  15. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatUglyGuy  [View Original Post]
    With my little dick anybody can deepthroat it!
    Get a dick pump. You'll be pumping throat in no time. Well more like 2 years but still.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape