Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 1731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19809

    Backpage

    Has also been shut down. Same morons that make herb a schedule 1 drug.

  2. #19808

    Sm Biz Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanlover  [View Original Post]
    The Therapeutic section has been removed from Craigslist. It's Bullshit, how are Legitimate MT's supposed to advertise? Friggin' government, butting in everyone's business.
    They need to post in sm biz ad on CL. Pass the word.

    R74.

  3. #19807

    Re: Craigslist

    The Therapeutic section has been removed from Craigslist. It's Bullshit, how are Legitimate MT's supposed to advertise? Friggin' government, butting in everyone's business.

  4. #19806

  5. #19805

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Here you go:

    http://hawaii.backpage.com/es-us/The...4-3638/9857697

    I omitted the stuff before and after the link info and selected the appropriate Google result.
    Wow she looks cute: very similiar to Kitty from rejuve if the pic is resl.

    Can anyone confirm pic is real? And how her service is?

    Thanks.

  6. #19804
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Can't open the link.
    Here you go:

    http://hawaii.backpage.com/es-us/The...4-3638/9857697

    I omitted the stuff before and after the link info and selected the appropriate Google result.

  7. #19803

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by VMan808  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and try this Liliha place out. It's the high rise right above Times Supermarket on Liliha.

    Face and body not terrible looking; Slightly on the chubbier side but by no means fat either probably rate it around a 6.

    Service and Attitude however was like fucking a dead cow; She just kinda licks all over your body with no real care in the world to start off, does do a BBBJ but with barely an enthusiasm at all.

    Started off with CG with her doing no work at all, and just kinda sitting there. Asks to be on the bottom, so we do MISH. I can't keep JR up, so ask her for a HJ finish instead and she couldn't understand it at first with poor english but got it through eventually. So just finished with that and left.

    $$ ; Avoid boys. Lots of better looking girls around.

  8. #19802

    Great Post, Wrong Place

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpzJunkie  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-m-m-m/9516257

    Checked Cherry and she is a cutie. Small Spinner girl that is pretty young IMHO. Very nice natural body. Nothing manufactured on her. Nice soft young C cups with great nipples. Got that young curvy body, not athletic but not to soft either. Shaved nani with slight Bush on top. Sweet ass too.

    Very cute face. So we head to TS room, washed me down than rinse to put on Nuru gel and on with the nice B at B shower. Felt her soft body on my back and legs. Nice pussy rubbing up and down. Giving me a nice tongue bath on back side. Teased my ass for slight rimming.

    Rinse than flipped over. Again showered and lathered with Nuru gel. B2B up and down my now rock hard Jr. Nice BBBJ for a long time. Had to tell her slow down before I explode. Continued up and down rubbing her nice pussy on Jr. Again teasing to slip him in.

    Than he turned for some B2B 69. Got her nani right up to my face where I went to town DATY, while she BBBJ again. Holy shit!! I had to stop.

    Back to the room we didn't waste any time. She nelt down for more BBBJ. Damn her BJ is awesome. Slow with good suction. I picked her up and just had her lay on edge of the table. Started with some intense DATY, and she was loving it. She's not to vocal, but she was loving it. I could tell she came at least a couple time.

    Had to get cover on as I wanted to pound her tiny body. Had her for some standing K9 as she leaned over the table. Damn that view as Jr was entering her tight pussy with firm cute small ass. This girl has the youngest, nicest skin body ever. Then had her turn over for some Mish at the edge of the table as I stood and entered her sweet pussy. I could lean over for some LFK, and sucking on her cute young tits. Than back to holding her legs up and apart as I watched myself pounding her. Damn she so fucking good.

    I was ready to cum, so she asked if I wanted to BBBJCIM, but instead I just took off the cover, and unloaded all over her stomach and pussy lips. She gave me some BBBJ just to suck the leftover juices.

    Back to the shower to clean me off. Damn! This girl is a winner. 10/10/10 IMHO Definitely be back for more.

    Ampz.
    Ampz,

    Great post; however, this belongs in the Massage Parlor, or Happiness Thread for future posting reference. Cherry sounds great!

    Aloha,

    CS.

  9. #19801
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    YUMI's pics in the ad is pretty close. But she looks maybe better in person. Sweet. Petite MILF. Before FS was available. English pretty good.

    Rus.
    Her body is good for her age. If you're expecting the body of a banging 20 why / o she is not the one for you. For a MILF she is not bad to look at. Very friendly and service is good. She knows what you're there for and is willing to satisfy you.

    S1.

  10. #19800

    Functioning Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl in the elevator at CC.

    : honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / o-sexy-Chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697 e.

    Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Can't open the link.
    As I previously posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately that link seems to be inoperative, but here's the link you presumably wanted to post:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...4-3638/9500557

  11. #19799
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl in the elevator at CC.

    : honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / o-sexy-Chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697 e.

    Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.
    Can't open the link.

  12. #19798
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysBusy  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to 1310 CC or phone no 234 xxxx. They ripped you off or up selling. I was out in 1/2 hour & another monger arrived. Never go back again. Thai places is better I guess.
    I saw someone there with digits that start with 200. Very pretty. All natural. Tattoos on lower abdomen. Major irritation is when I said to slow down she acted like she thought I said don't slow down and I popped. Short on time.

  13. #19797

    Liliha.


  14. #19796
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushi  [View Original Post]
    So that's not her pictures?
    YUMI's pics in the ad is pretty close. But she looks maybe better in person. Sweet. Petite MILF. Before FS was available. English pretty good.

    Rus.

  15. #19795
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl in the elevator at CC.

    : honolulu. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / o-sexy-Chinese-beautyo-808-234-3638/9857697 e.

    Said she worked on 12th floor. Seemed like a nice sweet girl. Anyone has any experience with her.
    Yea she actually does a ok massage. Needs work. But play is there. Nice slow HJ that's pretty good. Very sensual and slow. FS is available, but not often. Got a nice ASS. Very slim, smallish tits. Will get naked for more tip during HJ. Naked roaming allowed. English is bad, but I had a good time. Don't expect a therapeutic massage.

    Rim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape