Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 472 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #234

    What are some decent hotels in LA.

    Which hotels are not trashy and comfy to meet at in LA.

  2. #233

    I was ROB - 4/1/18

    Carlsbad, CA. Hyland Inn.

    Not the girl in the picture. She was high and looked tired. She's already ugly, and what she did to me, made her looked 10 times uglier. She didn't care to do anything to me. She wanted me out the room. Before walking in, 1 male, and 1 heavyset white girl laying down in a car in front of her room. Older model sedan, Dodge Stratus or Saturn. I sat in my car and watched for a few minutes. She walked out and signal them. The pimp walked up to her room and walked back out. Later the other girl walked up to the room. Many negative thoughts ran through my mind. I can see why some guys kill. It's reason like this.

    8582859591.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...-9591/37754697
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f3761e9d3ddc16d342141051c5d94924.jpg‎   1e9d11f76099a2c537f56eea534b8fd2.jpg‎   634bc95f98eb2bbc6c0bd765a26e45a5.jpg‎   a7f2fed0f39ec24b03cbc1a10b4e8521.jpg‎  

  3. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    It will be interesting to see if these new laws force the girls back onto the streets.
    Doubt it. They will just get more creative on the internet.

  4. #231

    Not the right word

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    It will be interesting to see if these new laws force the girls back onto the streets.
    I suggest "unfortunate" rather than "interesting".

  5. #230

    New internet laws

    It will be interesting to see if these new laws force the girls back onto the streets.

  6. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    She is most likely a heroine junky. It's probly best to not have sex with an intervinious drug user with the potential for HIV!
    I know kind of scary.

  7. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    What, you don't think she was using it for insulin injections.
    Whatever it is, I just want a straight answer from her.

  8. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJedi  [View Original Post]
    Would love to get contact info for this one. Thanks!
    Sesta law says we cannot share information. 😁

    I really feel empty without Craig's.

    Report from my phone.

  9. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Oceanside, CA.

    She never answered me. I really want to know why she carried it. I session with her once before. This will be my second and last.
    She is most likely a heroine junky. It's probly best to not have sex with an intervinious drug user with the potential for HIV!

  10. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on what happened to the site city vibe? Noticed its not up anymore.
    There's a new law called FOSTA-SESTA that Congress passed that potentially criminalizes a lot of things on the Internet, particularly for people who own and operate websites. Reddit, ********, Craigslist, etc. Have all taken actions of varying degrees. For ******** they just shuttered the entire site.

  11. #224

    Syringe

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Oceanside, CA.

    She never answered me. I really want to know why she carried it. I session with her once before. This will be my second and last.
    What, you don't think she was using it for insulin injections.

  12. #223
    Would love to get contact info for this one. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    Short 4'11.140 lbs. Square body. She calls a lot and had a very serious attitude. Loosen up after though. Credit to her for giving bare BJ without asking. She was telling me harder, I couldn't thrust hard enough.

    XXBJ. XFS.

    40 otd,

    Age 20.

  13. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on what happened to the site city vibe? Noticed its not up anymore.
    I don't use that site, but damn that's sad.

  14. #221
    Looking for an easy quickie in El Cajon. Got a #? I know I have seen her ad, but can't find it. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    Short 4'11.140 lbs. Square body. She calls a lot and had a very serious attitude. Loosen up after though. Credit to her for giving bare BJ without asking. She was telling me harder, I couldn't thrust hard enough.

    XXBJ. XFS.

    40 otd,

    Age 20.

  15. #220

    Ask all the intelligent guys / gals in our gummint

    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on what happened to the site city vibe? Noticed its not up anymore.
    The new sesta law is making many of the online sites nervous as they can be held liable for things that we say, do, review, report and any other mongering activities. The ads section of TER are down, c vibe has closed it's site. E, R OS and p '411 still open.

    Be careful what you say or do on tis or any other site so as not to draw too much scrutiny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape