Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 472 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #219

    ********

    Anyone got any info on what happened to the site city vibe? Noticed its not up anymore.

  2. #218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Ashame.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Oceanside, CA.

    She never answered me. I really want to know why she carried it. I session with her once before. This will be my second and last.
    Probably is ashame, some folks don't want you to know their issues.

  3. #217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    30?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    ECB Motel.

    Found her on Craig's (miss you Craig). She from Vegas. No rush. No attitude.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 otd.

    Age 24.
    Not bad, you are a connoisseur.

  4. #216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Me either

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Spring Valley, CA.

    50 covered in car doesn't appeal to me.
    I always wondered about car dates. I like to be comfortable and not looking around.

  5. #215

    Found a syringe in my car

    Oceanside, CA.

    She never answered me. I really want to know why she carried it. I session with her once before. This will be my second and last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00v0v_1RcTY2siSIz_1200x900.jpg‎  

  6. #214

    No Session

    Spring Valley, CA.

    50 covered in car doesn't appeal to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_KlhVZT_5bfbb1c45306160dce618e3eb1de29de.jpg‎   a31aa4305bfa00d69c1c7e840620a9ac_f.jpg‎   78d43ffa39c952fca1ae48814ba21456_f.jpg‎   649e587c559777c75568c8340c60afc3_f.jpg‎   7ef7f5f8e9a7cd32fe3ee8423c6f69cc_f.jpg‎  


  7. #213

    March 18, 2018

    El Cajon, CA.

    Short 4'11.140 lbs. Square body. She calls a lot and had a very serious attitude. Loosen up after though. Credit to her for giving bare BJ without asking. She was telling me harder, I couldn't thrust hard enough.

    XXBJ. XFS.

    40 otd,

    Age 20.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_aeaEbv_b9cb8dc38503bdee8d0e5b873a076c79.jpg‎  

  8. #212

    March 14, 2018

    ECB 5000 Block.

    I'm from that lone city in Southern California. Can I say hello to my locals?

    This was my opportunity. It was now or never. First stop just got number. Then decided to go back and swoop her up. Glad I did. We finally have some visitors! She's a sweetheart. Found her on the street first, then Craig's (miss you Craig). She had a room in Mission Valley. I like her a lot. She's gone.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    40 in car.

    Age 29.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNPWDZJjhc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00k0k_3PmqE8xiDyJ_1200x900.jpg‎  

  9. #211

    March 12, 2018

    ECB Motel.

    Found her on Craig's (miss you Craig). She from Vegas. No rush. No attitude.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    30 otd.

    Age 24.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00808_9mmoirUj2JJ_1200x900.jpg‎   00Z0Z_kdZv1NsmGnS_1200x900.jpg‎  

  10. #210

    February 2018

    Euclid and Groveland.

    I first saw this girl back in December. She really didn't hype me up much. A week later she hit me up. I told her if no BJ I won't go. Now fast forward to this month. She hit me up out of the blue. Says she does BJ now. We did not discuss if we were doing car dates or her place, and the donation. Got to her location, she tells me to park. She wanted to play porn, which I didn't really care for. She ask for donation and says, "this all you have?" Yeah, same rates right?" I knew she timed me on the first session, but I did not know she time me again on this session. This time she playing the big head. She was taking her sweet time playing with my balls (which I did not like). I ask for BJ, says she doesn't. Who's a liar, who's being dishonest? Now time to do it, times up. I only get to penetrate once. I will never believe this ***** again.

    30 down the drain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_skkv8Z_99eeabfa60fe6f5a67332b6064471b77.jpg‎  

  11. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAlex4520  [View Original Post]
    Mr Quicky.

    Chula Vista, CA.

    I like this girl a lot. We was supposed to get together for 2nd and 3rd, but never made it happen.

    XXFS.

    45 otd.

    Age 22.
    We communicated through craigslist's email. I really wish we hook up more than once.

  12. #208

    Whats her number.

    Mr Quicky.

    Chula Vista, CA.

    I like this girl a lot. We was supposed to get together for 2nd and 3rd, but never made it happen.

    XXFS.

    45 otd.

    Age 22.

  13. #207

    Agency

    Can't get to Tijuana this trip but wondering if anyone knows of any good agencies to use?

  14. #206

    January 2018

    El Cajon, CA. 1st and Madison.

    Did not get the girl in the picture. Not sure if she passed me down to her friend. Original number did call to confirm, but a different number called when she started walking. Two other people were in the SUV she was in. Girl walked over wearing tights, carrying backpacks. She had a buck teeth. Kind of got a slim tweaker face. Petite body. She wants her way and her place. Places she chose were fucking dumb. She wants me to show her the donation. She keeps insisting for me to lay it on the cup holder. She thinks I'm a newbie, and I reply yes. She started timing me looking for a spot. Almost feel like kicking her out, but didn't want no drama. Finally we found a spot, not a good one.

    She was lecturing me while giving me a blow job. Whatever I do, it just goes smooth. This newbie really does know what he's doing. After we were done, she hopped out and started walking.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 in car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13abdb59956d31fc95903d58ad498e6a_f.jpg‎   8d0ea7febbcef20602e963c1044c7cbe_f.jpg‎   5b9f8bc34350f026b2a64fb7b24ab9e2_f.jpg‎   2f413cac3fb81193cec1fc7edefa31cf_f.jpg‎   757c639ebc30b5512947e81faedde817_f.jpg‎  

    f756c93e674f5de957b1d9bfc38014f2_f.jpg‎  

  15. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierced78  [View Original Post]
    Backpage is dead.

    Craigslist is dead.

    Redbook got shut down.

    No one uses Eccie or Scarlett book in so cal.

    Ter is a pain in the ass.

    Where the lady's posting at anymore?
    BP is not dead.

    Craigs is on life support.

    The rest is history.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape