Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4967
-
03-26-18 17:14 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 103What's up Doc?
Got a question for you. Could you PM me?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 06:14 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 5120Very well said. To quote Shakespeare: "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark".
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 23:36 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 310Pay attention
I think its obvious what's going on. Kinda sad.
-
03-25-18 23:08 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 172I couldn't believe the number of suckers who actually believed what that douche laid out about Cam. Consider, from his bullshit posts, he admits to not being a regular and yet gets all the private goodies that even her longtime customers do not get. A firm provider who demands the raincoat for EVERYBODY and this moron brags "nope, not for me. Bareback city from first visit. " Yup, this putz has a HUGE ax to grind. Probably hoped for too much, got the standard, then writes fairytales out of scorn.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Another dreaming liar added to the "ignored" list.
-
03-25-18 22:50 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 172Maybe (Miami) heat nation, like (Oakland) raider nation?
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
Suppose, just suppose.
-
03-25-18 22:47 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 58Publicity
I've been reading a lot of these forums and I agree with the senior guys. It seems too good to be true.
But like all them Hollywood wannabe celebs, good or bad publicity is still going to draw attention to Cam. From what I read the last time this happened to her it just made her more popular. I guess it does come with some drawbacks though, she'll have to defend herself from all the horny dudes expecting extras.
-
03-25-18 19:06 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 5231Yes, unfortunately for girls and customers alike, it is something that has been happening for a long time; a dissatisfied john throwing the girl to the wolves by way of reports that send demanding pushy lurkers stampeding.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 18:48 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 1039One Shiny Moment
HeatNations is getting Greek with Cam? It's Assome baby with a capital "A!" March Madness!
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 18:00 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 1039There are two possibilities. HeatNations could be an outlier or an outliar. As comedian Judy Tenuta would say, "It could happen. " Loyola of Chicago might become NCAA basketball champions. It could happen. Or it's just another Tommy Flanagan poster. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket stories.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 12:56 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 673The dude camped out in the Rejuve thread writing fake reviews designed to be inflammatory. Clearly has an axe to grind. It's also possible that he is a stalker who did not get the service he wanted and is now taking it out on this particular provider by writing strange reviews, over and over. There are plenty of sociopaths and stalkers on the monger side of the fence once feelings get hurt.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
Anyone who reads it will notice that he's throwing in the entire kitchen sink with every post about Camm. Greek, BBBJ CIM with swallow, ass to mouth, CIP, multiple shots on goal etc etc. The other thing, when you read reliable reviews on her written by senior members, many note that Camm has a strong personality, sometimes to a fault where she gets snappy or will slap a monger for getting out of line. It's hard to believe that she is magically submissive for this one guy. His posts don't add up. It's definitely an attack, a fairly transparent one at that. If it's not a shill, this person is probably already banned from Rejuve.
-
03-25-18 05:25 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 388But where does the name come from
Where does the name heatnation come from? Hey this is my second or third post, so don't rag on me too. LOL.
-
03-25-18 04:47 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 200Yeah, he's obviously a shill. I also reported to A2 already. I think it might be the same person as oopita. And oopita is a very popular provider.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 03:33 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 673HeatNation = shill?
For those who are confused by HeatNations seemingly too good to be true fairy tales, I'll spell it out for you. You are likely dealing with a shill account for another house. It reads like one of the guys Admin2 has banned over and over.
If you take a moment to browse his post history, a lot of things don't add up. First he conveniently "forgot his password" and is incapable of recovering it. Sure he did.
And then he writes about getting the most outrageous YMMV extras right, left, and center. Yet, by his own admission:
Originally Posted by HeatNation
[View Original Post]
Do the math. Of course, it is possible that he is bank rolling massive tips to get these extra services, we all know money talks. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. In at least a few of his reports he writes "I gave her standard fee". Learn to take these kinds of reports with a grain of salt. I'm sure he'll get sniffed out as a shill sooner or later.
Originally Posted by HeatNation
[View Original Post]
His current fixation is writing reports that make a particular providers job more difficult by creating false expectations. But hey, maybe he'll get more confirmations from low post count members! When reading questionable posts, always consider, is this a long time senior member with a track record of sharing accurate intel for multiple locations? or is this another new account with an axe to grind?
Redneck and a couple of the other senior members could easily teach a class "How to spot a shill from a mile away."
-
03-21-18 01:28 #3184Banned Member

Posts: 95Is this for real?
If this seriously a real thing?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ddlers/8699897
I'm just wondering cause I'd be the best damn cuddle buddy in the world! I mean. I may just switch. Hahahahaha nah fuck that! I love what I do!
-
03-21-18 01:09 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 1039I Assume a different "Rrr" word in Public Relations Skills. Relations is a word you would hear a lawyer use for a sex scandal of a public figure. I feel like I'm on episode of Three's Company where the plot is the misunderstandings between the characters. I might get dirty lickin's for the misunderstanding. I had a Anal retentive boss who always wanted you to clarify if you understood what he just said. Butt, this will be behind me.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





