Thread: Pine Tree
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 1579
-
03-22-18 19:09 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 82Kayla
After Raiden report and my visit to her, I would say Miki and Kayla are tied and Ara a distant third.
Originally Posted by BlackLable
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 19:00 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 82All stars
Ranking order: Miki, Eve, then Ara. Miki by far the top attraction. Ara moves to second since Eve no longer returning.
Originally Posted by BlackLable
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 16:19 #1187Regular Member

Posts: 1PT Location help
Walked over to the address listed for Pine Tree and saw quite a few shops none of which was marked "Pine Tree" or "Spa" or "Massage". I did see one neon "Open" sign on the second level on the right (when coming in from the street). Is this discretely marked entrance Pine Tree?
-
03-22-18 16:13 #1186

Posts: 51Huh?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Doc I think you misread my questions. Please clarify. I always thought people on your RRL were your all-stars and therefore you would see them the most. But I'm confused since you said you only saw Miki TWICE in THREE months. I guess the question is what does being on your RRL list mean?
Originally Posted by EroticaFan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by EroticaFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 14:23 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 677Aira
Black, understand what you saying, BTW you remember the days we use to hang out with Marv 7 and Ck.
Originally Posted by BlackLable
[View Original Post]
All AMP retired and off in the sun set.
-
03-22-18 14:10 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 677Aira
You just seen Aira in February, now your story change (what kind weed you smoking) you just went from the preferred list to the shit list. Lmso.
Originally Posted by SimpleK
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 05:53 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 2364Hmmm one with a compression deficit. Re-posting.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 03:11 #1182Banned Member

Posts: 43Miki, eve, Aira
Sim,
Originally Posted by SimpleK
[View Original Post]
Seem like your views and ratings have change sense then in your option.
It's a appears eve will not be returning (but things may change).
IMHO,
Miki reminds me of Monica, same size, body, age, man mades, service, pse, rock and roll.
Eve and Aira appears to be almost alike GFE, sweet and elegant.
Kayla's another story (check out raiden' posted on her).
IMHO peace.
-
03-22-18 02:54 #1181Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 15Wara
Wara is definitely a winner in my book. IMHO she is the youngest and prettiest girl at PT. I get memorized when looking into her pretty eyes. She's a small girl with the right curves, and large natural B's with soft sensitive nipples. She has a shaved kitty that's so sweet when dining at the why.
Today's session she walks in wearing a red sexy underwear accessorized with black garters belt. Dam she looked super sexy today. Love watching her in the mirror as she sensually removes her clothing.
Wara is not your ground and pound village bycicle type of PSE provider. Her service is CFS, but if you treat her kindly she is very responsive. If your only concerned is about how much pounding you can give her she will not be responsive. But treat her well and this little kitty will turn into the tigress.
Today was one of those days where I just couldn't blow my load. Wara feverishly grind and pounder away in CG to get me to blast off. But atlas to no fault of hers I called no joy. For the full hour she never gave up, never rushed me and tried various things to make me happy until mama called time. She really out did herself going beyond what many providers would have done.
I can't wait for another session with Wara. Hopefully my plumbing will be in better condition. Wara is a sweetheart.
-
03-21-18 20:05 #1180

Posts: 51Clarify please
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
I'm a little confused. Can you help clarify? How can you be so sure Miki is better than Kayla if you never saw Kayla? Also, you say that Miki is on your Regular Rotation list but you only saw her TWICE so far? Your first report on her was on December 18 as shown above, then on February 8 you said you have "repeated multiple times with Miki" (the second report above). Then on March 18 you said you only saw her twice so far. So my question is, which is correct? "Only twice" or "repeated with her multiple times" ? And you've only seen her twice in three months? Does that meet your RRL quota? Thanks, just trying to understand your perspective and trying to gauge your expert reviews of Miki.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 18:17 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 200Waras pic are fake anyways. Also I think Eve and miki are better than aira in every way. Anyone know when eve is coming back?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 07:33 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 2364Wara
Mahalo for the info on Wara and her "lackluster performance". I've seen her pictures in the Ad, looks good but after your report, now she can be crossed of the list.
Originally Posted by Makiki
[View Original Post]
On a different note: Ive tried Miki twice and she is awesome, but I really want to try Aira. She has a limited amount of work days and every time I call PT, she is never ther at work. If anybody can PM her contact with highest discresion that would be cool.
-
03-21-18 02:34 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 361Wara
Went back to see her after passing her by some time ago. Pretty girl with average body. She came in and we chit chat. Quick ts. Back to the room and she does a 1 minute BJ then daty. She is responsive to the thrusting. Sexy moans but mainly laid there. She asks me to cum and I take my time. No repeat for me. Was a lucklaster hump.
-
03-20-18 23:06 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 145Miki
Decided to try someplace new and based on the reviews thought that I'd check out Miki. She came in the room and I wasnt disappointed. I love me a nice MILF, and Miki is bangin. We went to the shower after a nice introductory hug and lfk. OMG, she s a thorough little thing. Had me on all fours when she cleaned more than I thought she would. Fresh glove and finger deep. Some fun BBBJ, rimming and we were back to the room.
Dfk for days and she had me lay down. She started up high and worked her way down to BBBJ some more. Had my legs up in the air and her mouth was all over the place. Rim, BBBJ, bls, repeat. Great hand action also. Had her turn around for 69 and she was reqlly enjoying herself. So much so that I asked her to lay down. She wasnt shy about letting me know what and how she likes to be eaten, and I wasnt shy about getting in there. She got naturally wet, like, really wet, and came hard. From there I entered her in miss to finish off what turned out to be a fruitful encounter. We layed there for a bit before mama called time. Miki checked to see if I had any gas left in my tank, but this ol gas guzzler was on fumes. We kissed some more, chatted a bit and she offered me either a hot towel or a shower. I chose the towel and after helping me get ready, she walked me to the door where we said our not so final goodbyes. Ill definitely be seeing more of her soon, as soon as I can.
-
03-19-18 12:14 #1175Regular Member

Posts: 36How was the special from Miki?
Just curious if you got the "special" from Miki?
Originally Posted by Rome5
[View Original Post]
Did you ask for the "Dr. Gyno special" as mentioned in one of the post for this service?
She is better than flipping burgers.











Reply With Quote




