Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 806 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 12078
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5448

    Karen.

    WR,

    I tried to send you a PM with Karen's number but you at max storage.

    SF.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Went to Malynda's service today in Greenfield. I said good by to a real nice girl a good friend a while back before she became a real heavy user. I will miss her.

    Didn't see any other providers there. I guess I was expecting t see a few saying good by. They had a lot of pictures of her. I feel sad.

  2. #5447
    I wrote about her a while ago. I too cannot remember her name except for her nickname Mi Mi. I concur. Her toothless BJ was awesome. I have not way of reaching her again because she didn't have a phone.

    My Fav toothless BJ is still Karen who lives on the NW side. She also asks for. 3 and currently accepting. 4 for covered FS for spring break. She would probably do. 4 all the time since she is not much to look at. She normally asks for. 6. I love her thin spinner body. She can only host when her old man is at work but she will car date pretty much anytime. I have digits if interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    Came to brew town on Tuesday and had an interesting time. Strolled up north and saw a few BSW's including one that was waving at cars and running after them. Headed up Teutonia and might have seen coochie's fantasy, however uncle LEO was on the prowl and she disappeared.

    Headed to Nat and it was empty, came around to G, same thing. Saw the LEO bike patrol of Moe, Larry & Curly. Then all of a sudden squad cars appeared and blocked the number streets from 21 - 24 on the north side of G. Don't know what was going on & didn't hang around to find out. Headed back to Nat for another look around. Saw a slim, red headed WSW in the high 20's..

  3. #5446

    Mi Mi

    Came to brew town on Tuesday and had an interesting time. Strolled up north and saw a few BSW's including one that was waving at cars and running after them. Headed up Teutonia and might have seen coochie's fantasy, however uncle LEO was on the prowl and she disappeared.

    Headed to Nat and it was empty, came around to G, same thing. Saw the LEO bike patrol of Moe, Larry & Curly. Then all of a sudden squad cars appeared and blocked the number streets from 21 - 24 on the north side of G. Don't know what was going on & didn't hang around to find out. Headed back to Nat for another look around. Saw a slim, red headed WSW in the high 20's.

    Came around the block and made the scoop. She gave a name, which I forget, but her nickname is Mi Mi. A little older, about 50 ish, but very pleasant. Made the required LEO check and off to a quiet spot for a very good BBBJCIM, also lots of roaming over her body. She was quite good and I complemented her technique and she smiles and says, no teeth. Never had a toothless BJ and it was very enjoyable. Damage was .3, no tip offered or asked for. Forgot to get digits, but she lives around 27 & O and walks the high 20's on Nat.

  4. #5445

    Fantasy meets Reality

    OMFG. A few posts ago, I reported on meeting an SW named Fantasy after having a less than pleasant experience with Ms. Redwig. Fantasy was everything a guy could want in an SW experience: big DSL and the willingness to use them. Tits that could take tons of abuse. Petite slim body. Cute face (cute enough on the SW scale). Cheap, but deserving a big tip.

    Now imagine going to bed and your favorite kitty is snuggled on the blankets, keeping your feet warm. You awake suddenly to find your cat has morphed into a rabid porcupine with a death wish for you.

    Yep, I ran into my Fantasy who morphed into a turbo bee yotch with a Capital C from Hell. Holy Jesus shit the bed! One second cute and cuddly, next, she's a rabid, frothing out of control harpy that's screaming at me because I didn't shoot through the intersection in front of a fire truck.

    So now, if you see a cute little spinner smiling at you from the corner of Hadley and Teutonia, step on the gas, or better, aim for the corner.

    Coochie (I can't tell if she was tweeking from crack or jonesing from boy) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    P.S. Is there a difference?

  5. #5444

    Got my warm fuzzie. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]

    Saturday was in the mood for a north side BSW. Saw the red wig mentioned in an earlier post in the 20's on the north side of L. No way I was stopping for that even without the description mentioned in the earlier post.
    It's nice to know that I've been read and heeded. Even tho he passed without my input, he had read me, and if he were to consider, it would have saved him some time and frustration.

    Coochie (Always the Good Samaritan) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  6. #5443

    Two recent finds

    Been around reading and not doing much. I think I missed some reports but nothing to great or else I would have shared. Anyway, had two recent car dates. On is Hannah / Sammie. Have her # and she got back to me about 3 hours after texting. Her timing was perfect and I went and picked her up. Was on a quiet street and someone came to park. Luckily didn't get caught.

    Then the red head Hispanic looking that is out on gf a lot. Have seen her twice. Has a pierced eyebrow. Pretty cute if she is done up and carries a conversation. Have her # too but would be mindful of using it. She mentioned about getting beat up by a BF or husband and noticed a ring. Not actual beat up marks but her saying she has to be careful with her phone. I questioned it and she said she was only trying to joke. Odd thing to say. I'd pick her up again as she's cool and does the BBBJ good. Have actually seen her twice.

  7. #5442

    Good Weekend

    Had this weekend free and got to spend it in brew town. Friday night, not much on the north stroll and Nat is empty. Came down G and spotted a stocky blonde WSW by the gas station in the high teens. She's in jeans, big coat and big hoop earrings. Looked pretty good from a distance, not so much up close. Anyway, made the scoop, engaged in the LEO dance and off we go to a quiet spot. Received an all right BBBJ with some tittie play. Damage was. 3, no tip & dropped her off on Lincoln. Would do in a pinch, but wouldn't be looking for her on purpose.

    Saturday was in the mood for a north side BSW. Saw the red wig mentioned in an earlier post in the 20's on the north side of L. No way I was stopping for that even without the description mentioned in the earlier post. Across the street was a BSW with a rather substantial rack. Circled around and made the scoop. Once in the car we both realized we had seen each other before. Headed to a quiet spot, off comes her top and enjoyed a BBBJCIM with lots of tittie play. Damage was. 3 and tip was a trip to the arches.

    In both cases, there was not much LEO presence evident, although after the Saturday drop off saw a couple of LEO patrol cars around 27th.

  8. #5441

    Abby

    Grabbed off of 10 and L. Was wearing a jacket with hood up so my door was locked until she approached car window. Surprisingly not bad looking so in she went. To my SW parking spot and unzip go the pants. Real good BBBJCIM with some DT action. Nice, well mannered attitude and seems to take direction well. Typical crackhead body but not bad looking face. A scab or two on cheek. She is white kinda tall skinny with brown hair that she had up. Large tribal design Tramp stamp on lower back. Overall nice time for. 30. Will repeat for another DTBBBJCIM if I were to run into her again.

  9. #5440

    Pullover

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Late evening hours earlier this week yielded next to nothing except on for some limited sightings on G in the low numbers. National and Lincoln were completely dead, grand total of zero as was G in the high numbers which is the norm now. Some time after midnight I noticed 3 or so near 6th and G but by the time I circled back they were all gone.

    Then shortly after to make matters much worse I got pulled over near G by LEO, I believe this was about the 3rd time in the last 2 years if I remember correctly. He was a rather nice fellow, seemed very polite and quite courteous but didn't seem to believe what I was doing in the area however I'm sure he had much bigger fish to fry than me. So after he hands back my license & registration I called in a night.

    Looks like I'll be taking a break for a little while from here, it's slim picking now at best and as I've discovered, this can be a dangerous area at times.

    Stay safe out there.
    Why not say that you enjoy watching working girls getting picked up by other guys because you have fantasies of being a cuckold? That would be believable and would probably end the conversation right there. Then ask if you are free to go because you want to get back at it.

  10. #5439
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #5438

    South Loop Early In The Week

    Late evening hours earlier this week yielded next to nothing except on for some limited sightings on G in the low numbers. National and Lincoln were completely dead, grand total of zero as was G in the high numbers which is the norm now. Some time after midnight I noticed 3 or so near 6th and G but by the time I circled back they were all gone.

    Then shortly after to make matters much worse I got pulled over near G by LEO, I believe this was about the 3rd time in the last 2 years if I remember correctly. He was a rather nice fellow, seemed very polite and quite courteous but didn't seem to believe what I was doing in the area however I'm sure he had much bigger fish to fry than me. So after he hands back my license & registration I called in a night.

    Looks like I'll be taking a break for a little while from here, it's slim picking now at best and as I've discovered, this can be a dangerous area at times.

    Stay safe out there.

  12. #5437

    The STROLL

    Looking for Lefty, you are right on, couldn't of said it better, you nailed it brother & Rougedawg your right its gotten that bad, the good old days.

    EAGLE 19.

  13. #5436

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the Milwaukee SW mongering scene for awhile now. Decided to pop onto the forums to see what's new and if there were any new prospects out on the stroll. But just scrolling down the page I'm reading nothing but horror stories. Mental cases and trannies who refuse to get out of the car. Women with bad oders. SW throwing up in the car.

    I mean damn. Is the scene really that bad now or is it just an off couple of weeks?
    When you are not in your right mind, you will take risks. I believe its an addiction. If you are in the game long enough you get to know so many who have died, gone to jail for some really bad stuff and are closely connected to some really bad people. After you have climbed Mt. Everest, then you are finally convinced there is nothing more for you to conquer on this planet. And you ain't going to find it on National Ave.

  14. #5435

    Another spinner blonde

    Forget her name but has no front top teeth. Ahe is cute. Nice titts and behind. No phone. Seemed messed up or just loopy. Talked a lot if sillyness. Anyone know her name. Service was good if she could stay on task. 2 was all she got.

  15. #5434

    Best time of day.

    I was wondering if there was a better time of the day. I hate driving to much. Also is there a better area then others?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape