Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 12087
-
03-24-18 19:29 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 50Good Weekend
Had this weekend free and got to spend it in brew town. Friday night, not much on the north stroll and Nat is empty. Came down G and spotted a stocky blonde WSW by the gas station in the high teens. She's in jeans, big coat and big hoop earrings. Looked pretty good from a distance, not so much up close. Anyway, made the scoop, engaged in the LEO dance and off we go to a quiet spot. Received an all right BBBJ with some tittie play. Damage was. 3, no tip & dropped her off on Lincoln. Would do in a pinch, but wouldn't be looking for her on purpose.
Saturday was in the mood for a north side BSW. Saw the red wig mentioned in an earlier post in the 20's on the north side of L. No way I was stopping for that even without the description mentioned in the earlier post. Across the street was a BSW with a rather substantial rack. Circled around and made the scoop. Once in the car we both realized we had seen each other before. Headed to a quiet spot, off comes her top and enjoyed a BBBJCIM with lots of tittie play. Damage was. 3 and tip was a trip to the arches.
In both cases, there was not much LEO presence evident, although after the Saturday drop off saw a couple of LEO patrol cars around 27th.
-
03-24-18 08:10 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 402Abby
Grabbed off of 10 and L. Was wearing a jacket with hood up so my door was locked until she approached car window. Surprisingly not bad looking so in she went. To my SW parking spot and unzip go the pants. Real good BBBJCIM with some DT action. Nice, well mannered attitude and seems to take direction well. Typical crackhead body but not bad looking face. A scab or two on cheek. She is white kinda tall skinny with brown hair that she had up. Large tribal design Tramp stamp on lower back. Overall nice time for. 30. Will repeat for another DTBBBJCIM if I were to run into her again.
-
03-23-18 15:11 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 43Pullover
Why not say that you enjoy watching working girls getting picked up by other guys because you have fantasies of being a cuckold? That would be believable and would probably end the conversation right there. Then ask if you are free to go because you want to get back at it.
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 10:44 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
03-23-18 02:32 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 361South Loop Early In The Week
Late evening hours earlier this week yielded next to nothing except on for some limited sightings on G in the low numbers. National and Lincoln were completely dead, grand total of zero as was G in the high numbers which is the norm now. Some time after midnight I noticed 3 or so near 6th and G but by the time I circled back they were all gone.
Then shortly after to make matters much worse I got pulled over near G by LEO, I believe this was about the 3rd time in the last 2 years if I remember correctly. He was a rather nice fellow, seemed very polite and quite courteous but didn't seem to believe what I was doing in the area however I'm sure he had much bigger fish to fry than me. So after he hands back my license & registration I called in a night.
Looks like I'll be taking a break for a little while from here, it's slim picking now at best and as I've discovered, this can be a dangerous area at times.
Stay safe out there.
-
03-22-18 20:54 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 386The STROLL
Looking for Lefty, you are right on, couldn't of said it better, you nailed it brother & Rougedawg your right its gotten that bad, the good old days.
EAGLE 19.
-
03-22-18 18:25 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 2881Yes sir
When you are not in your right mind, you will take risks. I believe its an addiction. If you are in the game long enough you get to know so many who have died, gone to jail for some really bad stuff and are closely connected to some really bad people. After you have climbed Mt. Everest, then you are finally convinced there is nothing more for you to conquer on this planet. And you ain't going to find it on National Ave.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 17:19 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 154Another spinner blonde
Forget her name but has no front top teeth. Ahe is cute. Nice titts and behind. No phone. Seemed messed up or just loopy. Talked a lot if sillyness. Anyone know her name. Service was good if she could stay on task. 2 was all she got.
-
03-22-18 16:58 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 36Best time of day.
I was wondering if there was a better time of the day. I hate driving to much. Also is there a better area then others?
-
03-22-18 13:10 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 763Barbie.
With out more detail, you could be talking about Barbie. 24 year old spinner, very blonde. Hair almost looks like an 80's style. I was with her Monday night. No phone, recently got it stolen. I pre arranged a second date because I didn't want to give her my number. Covered BJ for .4. She says she negotiates with regulars.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 00:48 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 174Cute Blond on G
Today I saw a cute little blond, with a flower ring around her hair. I was a little late and another monger scooped her. Anyone know her? I would like to really know her.
Thanks.
-
03-20-18 19:01 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 203Amanda on g
Amber is looking to make some new friends her number is available to interested parties.
-
03-20-18 16:48 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 223SW Horror Stories
Been away from the Milwaukee SW mongering scene for awhile now. Decided to pop onto the forums to see what's new and if there were any new prospects out on the stroll. But just scrolling down the page I'm reading nothing but horror stories. Mental cases and trannies who refuse to get out of the car. Women with bad oders. SW throwing up in the car.
I mean damn. Is the scene really that bad now or is it just an off couple of weeks?
-
03-19-18 14:04 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 1363Gah damm Cross Dressers
Years ago I picked up a hottie on Lisbon, by the time a got two blocks north on 35th, it became apparent that hottie was sporting more equipment than I had bargained for. I pulled over and kindly thanked the gentle (man? - Person? - Thug?) for his time, but that I wasn't interested. (Jesus, even sitting in my car, knowing it was a guy, I have to admit, he was much cuter than some of the real women I've stuck my dick in. Does that make me gay?) Anyway, he doesn't get out, and tries to shake me down for money. I call 911 and tell them I had car trouble, and while I was looking under the hood, some woman came up and got in my car. Now she refuses to get out. Can the police come immediately?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Cross dresser still refuses to leave, saying the cops will arrest me for pandering and being with a known prostitute. Then he holds his hand in his purse like he's gripping a knife. I say, "Yeah, go ahead and use it. " A few more moments of playing chicken, then Crissy the Cross-Dressing Tranny jumps out and hustles down a side street. I call 911 and call off the dogs. So that's twice I've had to play chicken using the cops as a foil. I know we don't like LEO thinning the pickings on the street, but when push comes to shove, they've got our backs. Not to mention the time I came so hard because I was fucking a hooker about four feet away from them, but that's a whole nother story.
Coochie (God, boys, were fucking insane to keep doing this shit) Eater.
God bless us all.
-
03-18-18 19:22 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 1820Suspicions confirmed
I picked her up the other day and pretty much got that vibe. Loved the long, full hair and what appeared to be a thin, long legged frame. Seemed slightly mannish-ish through the chin but great doe eyes. Somewhat deeper, throaty voice. I inquired about full service and there was a big hesitation, then she said "My boyfriend doesn't like other guys in my pussy, but I know guys like full service so I usually just drop my pants a little and let them have anal. ". That, combined with an AWFUL body odor convinced me to turn the car around and drop her off with a couple of bucks to get her out without a scene. Usually seen in the low teens on Greenfield. Take it for it's worth.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
HS.








Reply With Quote






