Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7074
-
03-25-18 15:51 #219Senior Member

Posts: 204********
Anyone got any info on what happened to the site city vibe? Noticed its not up anymore.
-
03-24-18 08:55 #218Senior Member

Posts: 4917Ashame.
Probably is ashame, some folks don't want you to know their issues.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 08:53 #217Senior Member

Posts: 491730?
Not bad, you are a connoisseur.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 08:51 #216Senior Member

Posts: 4917Me either
I always wondered about car dates. I like to be comfortable and not looking around.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 07:52 #215Senior Member

Posts: 1356Found a syringe in my car
Oceanside, CA.
She never answered me. I really want to know why she carried it. I session with her once before. This will be my second and last.
-
03-24-18 07:44 #214Senior Member

Posts: 1356No Session
Spring Valley, CA.
50 covered in car doesn't appeal to me.
-
03-24-18 07:36 #213Senior Member

Posts: 1356March 18, 2018
El Cajon, CA.
Short 4'11.140 lbs. Square body. She calls a lot and had a very serious attitude. Loosen up after though. Credit to her for giving bare BJ without asking. She was telling me harder, I couldn't thrust hard enough.
XXBJ. XFS.
40 otd,
Age 20.
-
03-24-18 07:23 #212Senior Member

Posts: 1356March 14, 2018
ECB 5000 Block.
I'm from that lone city in Southern California. Can I say hello to my locals?
This was my opportunity. It was now or never. First stop just got number. Then decided to go back and swoop her up. Glad I did. We finally have some visitors! She's a sweetheart. Found her on the street first, then Craig's (miss you Craig). She had a room in Mission Valley. I like her a lot. She's gone.
XXBJ. XXFS.
40 in car.
Age 29.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNPWDZJjhc
-
03-24-18 07:09 #211Senior Member

Posts: 1356March 12, 2018
ECB Motel.
Found her on Craig's (miss you Craig). She from Vegas. No rush. No attitude.
XXBJ. XXFS.
30 otd.
Age 24.
-
02-20-18 01:50 #210Senior Member

Posts: 1356February 2018
Euclid and Groveland.
I first saw this girl back in December. She really didn't hype me up much. A week later she hit me up. I told her if no BJ I won't go. Now fast forward to this month. She hit me up out of the blue. Says she does BJ now. We did not discuss if we were doing car dates or her place, and the donation. Got to her location, she tells me to park. She wanted to play porn, which I didn't really care for. She ask for donation and says, "this all you have?" Yeah, same rates right?" I knew she timed me on the first session, but I did not know she time me again on this session. This time she playing the big head. She was taking her sweet time playing with my balls (which I did not like). I ask for BJ, says she doesn't. Who's a liar, who's being dishonest? Now time to do it, times up. I only get to penetrate once. I will never believe this ***** again.
30 down the drain.
-
02-20-18 01:30 #209Senior Member

Posts: 1356We communicated through craigslist's email. I really wish we hook up more than once.
Originally Posted by HotAlex4520
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-18 12:15 #208Regular Member

Posts: 1Whats her number.
Mr Quicky.
Chula Vista, CA.
I like this girl a lot. We was supposed to get together for 2nd and 3rd, but never made it happen.
XXFS.
45 otd.
Age 22.
-
02-01-18 17:05 #207Senior Member

Posts: 137Agency
Can't get to Tijuana this trip but wondering if anyone knows of any good agencies to use?
-
01-09-18 04:18 #206Senior Member

Posts: 1356January 2018
El Cajon, CA. 1st and Madison.
Did not get the girl in the picture. Not sure if she passed me down to her friend. Original number did call to confirm, but a different number called when she started walking. Two other people were in the SUV she was in. Girl walked over wearing tights, carrying backpacks. She had a buck teeth. Kind of got a slim tweaker face. Petite body. She wants her way and her place. Places she chose were fucking dumb. She wants me to show her the donation. She keeps insisting for me to lay it on the cup holder. She thinks I'm a newbie, and I reply yes. She started timing me looking for a spot. Almost feel like kicking her out, but didn't want no drama. Finally we found a spot, not a good one.
She was lecturing me while giving me a blow job. Whatever I do, it just goes smooth. This newbie really does know what he's doing. After we were done, she hopped out and started walking.
CBJ. CFS.
40 in car.
-
01-09-18 03:23 #205Senior Member

Posts: 1356BP is not dead.
Originally Posted by Pierced78
[View Original Post]
Craigs is on life support.
The rest is history.













Reply With Quote




