Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 1240 1740 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19674

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by BroDudeMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reference. I just saw her today. I too look for a massage first. Anything extra is just that, extra. She began by walking on the back. I would grade this portion C+. I've had much better but it was a nice touch. To follow, the elbows magic. This is really what I would come back for. She has a great way of finding the knots and really focusing the right amount of deep pressure on them. Of course, as you mentioned there was some light prost8 play involved followed by a good HE. Overall a repeat for me. Thanks for the report!
    Do you have contact info or link to post? Thanks for reviews.

  2. #19673
    Quote Originally Posted by DillyDillyBud  [View Original Post]
    I think it's called BRACES and yes she is pretty.
    This was YEARS ago. FYI. So if she got braces since then and teeth are fixed, then good for her. But when I saw her it was before that.

  3. #19672
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage for nude and play?
    Gave her extra for removing top. $. 40 total.

  4. #19671

    Wow

    Really? $ for HE? Hope there was a lot of play for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palimonger  [View Original Post]
    Booked a massage with Amanda, same girl as in pictures. She is even more petite in real life. Decent massage, typical Thai style with deep pressure. She is really small so she didn't feel really strong but her elbows and forearms were enough to get deep. Nice girl, not really a great provider personality but pleasant.

    About 40 minutes comes the flip, 10 min front body massage then the "goods" with 10 min left. 60 house /$ for HE, clean and self shower.

    The location is off South King with ample private parking, two walk up stairways for some privacy.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...540776978.html

  5. #19670
    Quote Originally Posted by Palimonger  [View Original Post]
    The location is off South King with ample private parking, two walk up stairways for some privacy.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...540776978.html
    Just a note for the Intoxicated Monger or those with impaired mobility; the stairs are quite uneven so be sure to hold on to the railings. It is easy to lose your footing.

  6. #19669

    May

    Thanks for the reference. I just saw her today. I too look for a massage first. Anything extra is just that, extra. She began by walking on the back. I would grade this portion C+. I've had much better but it was a nice touch. To follow, the elbows magic. This is really what I would come back for. She has a great way of finding the knots and really focusing the right amount of deep pressure on them. Of course, as you mentioned there was some light prost8 play involved followed by a good HE. Overall a repeat for me. Thanks for the report!

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyRabbit  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, I always want a good massage. And the extras are a distant 2nd LOL. Out of all the rooms in CC. IMO thai style on 39th always had the most consistent good massages plus. So I decided to go where the odds were better and finally got to seein May, I've seen her pics a lot and the 1 time I did schedule her last year at thai Pattaya, I got a BnS. Never been back there.

    She answered and looked like the pic, cute but just a tad bit older in person. I told her deep massage and she didn't disapoint. Walking on backside was on point, her elbow work was killa, all the while teasing the boyz. This prostate thing is getting to be the norm. Did some of that before the flip. Damn.

    HE did not disapoint!! Roaming allowed but she dresses in light cottonlike spandex all covered. She's nice, all around was a winna!! But said she doesn't work late. Will definitely get on her preferred list soon!

  7. #19668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Anyone?

    Has anyone tried this one out? http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rvice/10169017.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #19667
    Booked a massage with Amanda, same girl as in pictures. She is even more petite in real life. Decent massage, typical Thai style with deep pressure. She is really small so she didn't feel really strong but her elbows and forearms were enough to get deep. Nice girl, not really a great provider personality but pleasant.

    About 40 minutes comes the flip, 10 min front body massage then the "goods" with 10 min left. 60 house /$ for HE, clean and self shower.

    The location is off South King with ample private parking, two walk up stairways for some privacy.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...540776978.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on Amanda? Looks like the same place as Alicia, who had reports of upselling and weak massage. Not interested in the upselling but picture looks good.

    Also, with the influx of TS I want to make sure she is actually a real girl.

    Ad:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...540776978.html

  9. #19666
    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on Amanda? Looks like the same place as Alicia, who had reports of upselling and weak massage. Not interested in the upselling but picture looks good.

    Also, with the influx of TS I want to make sure she is actually a real girl.

    Ad:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...540776978.html
    Reports of females and TS there. Crap shoot.

  10. #19665

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianThrill  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has tried or has info on this place downtown? It is on Hotel and Smith. They have a few ads with different pictures. Most look fake, but curious if anyone has tried. I'm looking to get out and the location looks convenient.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...536353419.html

    Cheers!
    This place was brought up earlier.

    Went there to check it out. Girl there was not the picture but of someone like late 40's. Chinese guy does something or other on the other side, think he's owner.

    The shower is like tight. Massage lame to ok. Roaming on outside, HJ ok, but wouldn't repeat. L4 S4.

  11. #19664

    Amanda

    Anyone got any info on Amanda? Looks like the same place as Alicia, who had reports of upselling and weak massage. Not interested in the upselling but picture looks good.

    Also, with the influx of TS I want to make sure she is actually a real girl.

    Ad:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...540776978.html

  12. #19663

    Bartending Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Think the Gina you guys are inquiring about is tending bar at Pattaya Thai Bar on Queen Street. Go buy her a couple $. 2 "good luck" drinks and perhaps you can negotiate a massage with her? I think she may have a boyfriend, do not think she is married. She likes to make money.

    Good luck,

    CS.
    Was told by a friend of hers that she is married so I just passed on what I heard. Good to know massage is still possible with her. She was one of my favorites.

  13. #19662
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pics-o/9914062

    Just want to get a good massage with play, YUMI is always there to provide just the action I want. Nice trained massage. On the flip, nice slow HJ that is very sensual. Let's me play during HJ, take off top, play with her sweet natural light Bush pussy. Never rush, English is good, very hot looking and sweet MILF. YUMI is one of the tops. Too bad she retiring from FS, but who knows, maybe she could be persuaded otherwise. YMMV.

    Rus.
    Whats the damage for nude and play?

  14. #19661

    Pussyrub baby!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-pics/9884752

    Next best thing to BBFS IMHO. Selina with her nice smooth shaved pussy rubbing up and down my cock shaft, with a load of oil. Teasing her love puka with my dick head, still not able to puinsai BB. But one of these days. But rubbing my dick all over her pussy and ass, then unloading all her over her pussy lips. DMAN, pretty horny shit.

    Plus she pretty nice girl, never rush or ask for much. $. 50 total for pussyrub. It's a nice safe way to almost BBfucking a girl. For little more you can unload on her great tits. I haven't tried that yet.

    Sy.

  15. #19660

    YUMI my go to girl

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...pics-o/9914062

    Just want to get a good massage with play, YUMI is always there to provide just the action I want. Nice trained massage. On the flip, nice slow HJ that is very sensual. Let's me play during HJ, take off top, play with her sweet natural light Bush pussy. Never rush, English is good, very hot looking and sweet MILF. YUMI is one of the tops. Too bad she retiring from FS, but who knows, maybe she could be persuaded otherwise. YMMV.

    Rus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape