Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19659

    Rates

    What's the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...772982/7905613

    Had to check out RIKO since this is her last weekend. She definitely a looker with nice body. Face, tits, legs, slim body, and ASS to die for. BBBJ, CFS any position you want. Nice clean skin, no marks or anything. She one of my favs. Hopefully get one more session in before she goes.

    Rim.

  2. #19658

    Pinky / Icey

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Is pinky / icey's teeth a little jacked up? I remember she smiled at me and I was like whoaaaa! Pretty girl though.
    I think it's called BRACES and yes she is pretty.

  3. #19657

    Bartending

    Quote Originally Posted by PureSexxy  [View Original Post]
    Yep I agree, I miss her. Wonder if she stopped.
    Think the Gina you guys are inquiring about is tending bar at Pattaya Thai Bar on Queen Street. Go buy her a couple $. 2 "good luck" drinks and perhaps you can negotiate a massage with her? I think she may have a boyfriend, do not think she is married. She likes to make money.

    Good luck,

    CS.

  4. #19656
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJap808  [View Original Post]
    Century center, not sure how to attach link. Sorry. Number starts with 202- at #.
    This one?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...on-you/5751947

  5. #19655

    Last weekend for RIKO

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...772982/7905613

    Had to check out RIKO since this is her last weekend. She definitely a looker with nice body. Face, tits, legs, slim body, and ASS to die for. BBBJ, CFS any position you want. Nice clean skin, no marks or anything. She one of my favs. Hopefully get one more session in before she goes.

    Rim.

  6. #19654
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Where does mia work?
    Century center, not sure how to attach link. Sorry. Number starts with 202- at #.

  7. #19653
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomuni  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on her?

    Incredible looking tatas. Looks like out of Thai Style massage.
    She's cute but was rushed. Better therapists out there, even in thai style. Spend your hard earned money on Jen or Maya IMO.

  8. #19652

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    She'll do the HJ and drop her top. Areolas are light brown medium size. Boobs a bit.

    Mushy like she had a kid.
    What is the damage?

  9. #19651
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT early on and posted in the blogs below called "Boycott These Places Because" It is post #69 (funny but yep real number). Not worth your time and most certainly not worth your kala.

    007.
    That post is only a few months old, so must have been the new place. Was it any better than the old place from a few years ago?

  10. #19650

    Siam Thai Kylie Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    Where's this?

    What's on the menu?
    She'll do the HJ and drop her top. Areolas are light brown medium size. Boobs a bit.

    Mushy like she had a kid.

  11. #19649

    Natty Natty

    Any thoughts on her?

    Incredible looking tatas. Looks like out of Thai Style massage.

  12. #19648
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    Where's this?

    What's on the menu?
    In CC, pretty good massage with HE.

  13. #19647

    Siam

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kylie from Siam Thai is back in town. Good to have another of my go -to girls back.
    Where's this?

    What's on the menu?

  14. #19646

    Kylie

    Looks like Kylie from Siam Thai is back in town. Good to have another of my go -to girls back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kylie.jpg‎  

  15. #19645
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Is pinky / icey's teeth a little jacked up? I remember she smiled at me and I was like whoaaaa! Pretty girl though.
    Haha yup that's her. I remember first time I saw her too I had same reaction. Face was otherwise cute. I liked her massage too. Like someone else said it took me a while but YMMV. She got implants I think. Haven't seen her in long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape