Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 12093
-
03-22-18 00:48 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 174Cute Blond on G
Today I saw a cute little blond, with a flower ring around her hair. I was a little late and another monger scooped her. Anyone know her? I would like to really know her.
Thanks.
-
03-20-18 19:01 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 203Amanda on g
Amber is looking to make some new friends her number is available to interested parties.
-
03-20-18 16:48 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 223SW Horror Stories
Been away from the Milwaukee SW mongering scene for awhile now. Decided to pop onto the forums to see what's new and if there were any new prospects out on the stroll. But just scrolling down the page I'm reading nothing but horror stories. Mental cases and trannies who refuse to get out of the car. Women with bad oders. SW throwing up in the car.
I mean damn. Is the scene really that bad now or is it just an off couple of weeks?
-
03-19-18 14:04 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 1363Gah damm Cross Dressers
Years ago I picked up a hottie on Lisbon, by the time a got two blocks north on 35th, it became apparent that hottie was sporting more equipment than I had bargained for. I pulled over and kindly thanked the gentle (man? - Person? - Thug?) for his time, but that I wasn't interested. (Jesus, even sitting in my car, knowing it was a guy, I have to admit, he was much cuter than some of the real women I've stuck my dick in. Does that make me gay?) Anyway, he doesn't get out, and tries to shake me down for money. I call 911 and tell them I had car trouble, and while I was looking under the hood, some woman came up and got in my car. Now she refuses to get out. Can the police come immediately?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Cross dresser still refuses to leave, saying the cops will arrest me for pandering and being with a known prostitute. Then he holds his hand in his purse like he's gripping a knife. I say, "Yeah, go ahead and use it. " A few more moments of playing chicken, then Crissy the Cross-Dressing Tranny jumps out and hustles down a side street. I call 911 and call off the dogs. So that's twice I've had to play chicken using the cops as a foil. I know we don't like LEO thinning the pickings on the street, but when push comes to shove, they've got our backs. Not to mention the time I came so hard because I was fucking a hooker about four feet away from them, but that's a whole nother story.
Coochie (God, boys, were fucking insane to keep doing this shit) Eater.
God bless us all.
-
03-18-18 19:22 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 1820Suspicions confirmed
I picked her up the other day and pretty much got that vibe. Loved the long, full hair and what appeared to be a thin, long legged frame. Seemed slightly mannish-ish through the chin but great doe eyes. Somewhat deeper, throaty voice. I inquired about full service and there was a big hesitation, then she said "My boyfriend doesn't like other guys in my pussy, but I know guys like full service so I usually just drop my pants a little and let them have anal. ". That, combined with an AWFUL body odor convinced me to turn the car around and drop her off with a couple of bucks to get her out without a scene. Usually seen in the low teens on Greenfield. Take it for it's worth.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-18-18 18:52 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 152More Like Joe-Joe
About a month ago after a fun time with Heidi I drove to her drop-off point. We passed what I thought were two ladies when Heidi said, "That one with the long brown hair is a guy. Jo-Jo. " I was driving and only saw the two from behind as we passed. I asked if he was a SW and she said she didn't know. I took that as a possible 'yes. '.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 12:28 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jo-Jo
Who knows anything about Jo-Jo usually found on the lower numbers on Greenfield?
HS.
-
03-17-18 03:22 #5426Regular Member

Posts: 7Crazy an understatement
Yeah, maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago I picked her up on G in the low numbers, Blond, tall with big teeth. After about 20 seconds I realized she was crazy, gave her 5 bucks to get out, she of course wanted more. Finally split and I wasn't sure if it was going to get ugly but what a nut job, she must be on medication for mental health issues.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
Be warned!
-
03-17-18 00:22 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 87Does it smell a little fishy?
If it smells like trout, kick them out.
-
03-16-18 22:22 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 1820Odor
Wash their clothes? For some, especially those living in traphouses, it's a shower every 3rd or 4th day. If you think your car is bad imagine the inside of those houses.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 21:31 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 152That Reminds Me
I recently posted about how bad the South Loop has become but your post reminds me of something I forgot to mention: There's often an unpleasant smell involved once they get into your car. Part of it has to do with the fact that it stinks in that area (Jones Island Water Treatment Plant?) and these ladies are outside a lot. Also, it seems that these girls don't wash their clothes. For days. I keep my car very clean but sometimes it seems a SW's visit lingers for days. I now hang one of those tacky car fresheners to combat any stank.
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 21:06 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 1820Been there, done that
Had a very cute Hispanic spinner I used to pick up maybe 7-8 years ago. She always tried to go deep but would gag as the tempo picked up. She couldn't quite contain it one time and heaved on my dashboard. Luckily it looked she hadn't had solids for days it was just watery. She apologized for the next ten minutes as she grabbed every napkin out of my glove box and cleaned it up. Then, like a champ, she went back down on me and swallowed my load like a champ.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-16-18 20:36 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 370A BP girl puked on my dick a few years back. I was naked in a hotel room so I could shower off. Not sure how I would handle that if it was in my car on the way home. I'd have to tell Mrs Kane that it was me and take the next day off work pretending to be sick. LOL!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 18:18 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 774So glad
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with streetwalkers. Just imagine having to deal with a BP or CL girl under those conditions. That would NEVER happen. Would it?
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 17:20 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 237Disgusting!!
I must read this category of threads carefully. Think I just threw up in my mouth after this one. Gross!
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





