Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 12087
-
03-18-18 18:52 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 152More Like Joe-Joe
About a month ago after a fun time with Heidi I drove to her drop-off point. We passed what I thought were two ladies when Heidi said, "That one with the long brown hair is a guy. Jo-Jo. " I was driving and only saw the two from behind as we passed. I asked if he was a SW and she said she didn't know. I took that as a possible 'yes. '.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 12:28 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jo-Jo
Who knows anything about Jo-Jo usually found on the lower numbers on Greenfield?
HS.
-
03-17-18 03:22 #5425Regular Member

Posts: 7Crazy an understatement
Yeah, maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago I picked her up on G in the low numbers, Blond, tall with big teeth. After about 20 seconds I realized she was crazy, gave her 5 bucks to get out, she of course wanted more. Finally split and I wasn't sure if it was going to get ugly but what a nut job, she must be on medication for mental health issues.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
Be warned!
-
03-17-18 00:22 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 87Does it smell a little fishy?
If it smells like trout, kick them out.
-
03-16-18 22:22 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 1820Odor
Wash their clothes? For some, especially those living in traphouses, it's a shower every 3rd or 4th day. If you think your car is bad imagine the inside of those houses.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 21:31 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 152That Reminds Me
I recently posted about how bad the South Loop has become but your post reminds me of something I forgot to mention: There's often an unpleasant smell involved once they get into your car. Part of it has to do with the fact that it stinks in that area (Jones Island Water Treatment Plant?) and these ladies are outside a lot. Also, it seems that these girls don't wash their clothes. For days. I keep my car very clean but sometimes it seems a SW's visit lingers for days. I now hang one of those tacky car fresheners to combat any stank.
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 21:06 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 1820Been there, done that
Had a very cute Hispanic spinner I used to pick up maybe 7-8 years ago. She always tried to go deep but would gag as the tempo picked up. She couldn't quite contain it one time and heaved on my dashboard. Luckily it looked she hadn't had solids for days it was just watery. She apologized for the next ten minutes as she grabbed every napkin out of my glove box and cleaned it up. Then, like a champ, she went back down on me and swallowed my load like a champ.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-16-18 20:36 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 370A BP girl puked on my dick a few years back. I was naked in a hotel room so I could shower off. Not sure how I would handle that if it was in my car on the way home. I'd have to tell Mrs Kane that it was me and take the next day off work pretending to be sick. LOL!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 18:18 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 774So glad
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with streetwalkers. Just imagine having to deal with a BP or CL girl under those conditions. That would NEVER happen. Would it?
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 17:20 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 237Disgusting!!
I must read this category of threads carefully. Think I just threw up in my mouth after this one. Gross!
Originally Posted by RentingLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 13:55 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 101Worst time ever
I was on G yesterday and to my surprise there were 6 or 7 girls all looking for a ride. So I stop a pick up Amanda. This girl stunk like wet dog, body sweat, ass crack and ashtray yuck! I can almost bet any of the other girls had to of been a better choice. She started to work on me and I just couldn't get over the wrenched smell. Get out!
-
03-16-18 08:17 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 74Lol
Great post!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-18 02:49 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 1363Bad Salespersonship vs Good
So I'm heading west on Lisbon and there's surprisingly a lot of options standing around. I cruise past a couple of them, take a right at the next corner, and when I'm reapproaching their corner from the side street, the cute little spinner in the red wig has come halfway down the block to meet me. Red wig jumps in, makes the requisite LEO check, and asks what I'm looking for. "A little road head," I say. "What's that, you want me suck you while you're driving?" "No, just a blow job. " "Okay, whachu got?" "I don't know, what do you usually charge?" "What do you usually pay?" "For road head? $20. ".
If this were an audio rendition of events, this is where the sound of a needle scraping across a record album would be imposed over my narration.
(Imagine screechy indignation here.) "20? 20? It doesn't pay me to get in a car for 20! 20? Really? Look, I got three kids. What's 20 going to do for me? I'm not one of these cheap hoars out here. Damn. If I'd knowd this, I wouldn'ta come down here. 20? I need 40 just to get in someone's car. I got three kids. I need 40 at least. Shit, my rent's $450! " Where the fuck do you get a place for $450 that will house a family of four? I have even less empathy now, since she's a bad liar.".
Something goes wrong in her purse and apparently her Lee Press-Ons have come off. She asks if she can doctor her fingernails, but the entire time she continues the tirade about having three kids and 20 aint going to do it etc. Etc. Etc. I got the feeling that she was stalling, waiting for me to cum to my senses and see the logic of her situation. I did see the logic of the situation; Time to go.
So first let me say, I don't give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut about your kids. I feel sorry for them that they've got a hooker for a mother, but as far as putting food in their mouths, that's NMP. I do care about getting my dick sucked, and I care about getting what I perceive as a good deal to do it. Sorry your little bastards have to eat Ramen again tonight, but I got to run lady.
Compare that to:
About 5:00 pm this evening (the same evening), I'm crossing Teutonia on one of the side streets north of Center. I have to stop due to traffic, and a cute little spinner shoots me a nice smile from the corner. I smile back, she walks to the car, I say "You look cold," and she gets in.
"Hi, I'm Fantasy!" Same bullshit as always, "Are you a cop?" "No, are you?" "No, see?" she says flashing two very small firm titties at me. Blah blah blah. "Whachu want" "Road head" "Whachu pay?" "I usually pay $20. ".
"OKAY! LET'S DO IT!
I give her the $20, we find a spot and she asks if I've got a rubber, "Nope. " I usually get a tip for bareback. I gladly agree. As she's sucking, I ask, "Do you swallow?" "That's extra. " "How much?
"TEN!
Well alrighty then! 20 for a suck and spit, 30 for a BBBJCIMSW! Hellz yeah!
After she finished gobbling more of my next generation, I find I only have a 20 on me. I give it to her gladly. Did I mention I twisted and pinched those little titties as she was making sure I would never impregnate a woman with that particular load of semen? $40 for exactly what I wanted? Even the cheapest of cheap bastards, the Ol' Coochie Eater unScrooged his pocketbook for the thrill.
Very cute, petite, nice full DSL, perky little titties that can take some abuse, and reasonable prices. What's wrong with this picture? Of course, no cell phone. But she says she's out there every day around the same time. We'll see.
And I don't even know if she's got three starving brats at home.
Coochie (Easily swayed by a good sales pitch) Eater.
God Bless you all!
P.S. So the moral is: appeal to your customer's wants; describe your product or service in terms of benefits, not features; don't sell on price, emphasize quality. And for fuck's sake, don't _itch.
-
03-13-18 17:26 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 817Lincoln. Again
Finding out this is a decent stroll. Work brought me in the area and near 16th & L spotted a young spinner looking good in tight jeans & aviator shades. Didn't have much time but had to get the 411. Name was Jess. Bounces between G & L. Night quite as attractive and skinnier than I prefer so we chatted for a few and I gave her a small donation for a possible later date. Got digits but I don't think its her actual phone as she said she doesn't keep it on her when out for a walk and to text only. Guessing 5'5, 100#, dirty blonde about shoulder length. Probably very pretty at one. Not sure if I will try and contact but probably would scoop her if I see her out again.
-
03-13-18 02:44 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 817Oh what a night.
Decided to head out after last trip in town was a mixed bag. Got to the G around 10 pm but not much going on but a lot of LEO. Gave Lisbon a shot. Ghost Town. 1 lap and out. Decided to check out Lincoln & 6th as I noticed a possible SW on my way to the G initially. Low & behold found Michelle near L & 10th. Blonde, 40 ish, average size, definitely not a looker but what the hell. Friendly but couldn't get my nut with her although see seemed to enjoy the BBBJ. Gave up on the mission for normal donation. Decided to hit the G one more time and around midnight it was like the heavens opened up as there seemingly were quite a few gals out a few blocks each direction of 20th. Scooped Shandel (better looking than your average SW, looked pretty young but guessing maybe 30. Maybe 5'4 100#, thin build, dirty straight blonde hair about mid back. Usually near 18 to 20. Went to a good spot another gal turned me onto last time in town. Nice & personable, after chatting for awhile got down to biz. No 20 dates with this one. She offers a 30 min or 1 hr car date for CL / BP like rates. Honestly was pretty generous as its been awhile since I'm finding cute girls harder and harder to find. Her BBBJ skills were on point w / swallow to boot. Pretty sure FS was available but just finished up with BBBJ. Fiv as well. A little skinnier than I prefer but wouldn't pass her up if I see her out again. No digits. On way back to airport area, I bust a right on Lincoln to 13th and there was a sexy young- thick but fit- right near L & 13th. Unfortunately some yahoo drove his car into the front of the Citgo right there and LEO was everywhere. Called it a night but Lincoln looks like a decent stroll from 6 to 13 at the very least.










Reply With Quote






